NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Denis? I assume that was a typo and you meant Derek?

It is a date though, and it is made clear several times. You can only make Fuckface an asshole about it if you pick the choice that you asked Jill out to annoy Tybalt, at no point is it just a friendly meet-up.
Yep did mean Derek. When I wrote Denis thought it looked wrong but just thought I had misspelt it.

I guess it is a date. But on the other hand it is just a game of tennis. I’ve played squash with female and male colleagues at work and at no point did I ever consider them a date. But I do agree that they call it a date when texting to arrange it.

The issue is, even before this, JILL has already developed a heavy crush on the MC - for example, she climbs into bed and snuggles up to him after he has been beaten up just to comfort him.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just a question,who is here all the time Denise? :unsure:
is that Derek's name when he dresses up as a woman and finally comes out as a transvestite ?
Okay so you poke fun at me for mis-remembering Derek’s name and then you go and introduce another misspelt name. No one mentioned Denise until you did.

Or did you deliberately mis-spell Denis to try and make a joke.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yep did mean Derek. When I wrote Denis thought it looked wrong but just thought I had misspelt it.

I guess it is a date. But on the other hand it is just a game of tennis. I’ve played squash with female and male colleagues at work and at no point did I ever consider them a date. But I do agree that they call it a date when texting to arrange it.

The issue is, even before this, JILL has already developed a heavy crush on the MC - for example, she climbs into bed and snuggles up to him after he has been beaten up just to comfort him.
Well, all the main girls show some interest/crush in the MC before we decide which path to follow, not just Jill. Bella is the one that doesn´t do much after we don´t follow her to the library in ep3, and both M&j which depends on our answer to Derek, I mean Denis :BootyTime: , in ep5.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I guess it is a date. But on the other hand it is just a game of tennis. I’ve played squash with female and male colleagues at work and at no point did I ever consider them a date.
Do you tell your colleagues "Would you like to go out on a date with me?" before playing with them? That is kind of important to the point.

He had a concussion and the "snuggle" is when she's asleep.

Reactions: ageaol

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The Josy part is understandable, it's canon that Fuckface has had a crush on this girl for 2 months, no way would he drop it after the first kiss. What should be avoidable is Fuckface getting feelings the player doesn't want from when he gets to B&R. We can reject any sort of romantic interaction with Sage multiple times. But with Maya and Jill you're pushed into romantic feelings even if you take every option that they don't like (looking up Maya's skirt on first meeting, complimenting Jill with DIK status etc). You'll still kiss Maya, you'll still see the Jill date as romantic.
Yes, there are many scenes that seem inconsistent from the player's point of view. For example, you want to date Jill because you are interested in her. Then you remember that she said that Bella advised her to go on a date with you. You can thank Bella, which seems natural to me and means nothing but a simple gratitude, or you can just ignore her. But if you decide to thank her, the MC will go out of control and jump on her with kisses in the library.
But damn, again, how could I miss this when I first played it. Bella in the library: "I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students." Okay, I get it, she's a little regretful that she can't/shouldn't hook up with him and that she herself pushed him to Jill. But then: "They aren't intimate with friends either. But that... that was different! It doesn't matter... I've stopped it." What is she talking about?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You should be a news reporter for one of the biased media companies with you selective quoting.

My full paragraph concluded with

But you chose to omit that, presumably because it didn’t fit with your agenda.
No, that was about the texting. I'm talking about when the MC ask the Jill out on a date, in person, because you were downplaying that they played tennis, like it mattered what they did.
And be honest, you were very biased when you tried to paint Jill as someone who "forced" herself into the MC's bed and made up the dating in her head. :rolleyes:

Mar 9, 2019
Yes, there are many scenes that seem inconsistent from the player's point of view. For example, you want to date Jill because you are interested in her. Then you remember that she said that Bella advised her to go on a date with you. You can thank Bella, which seems natural to me and means nothing but a simple gratitude, or you can just ignore her. But if you decide to thank her, the MC will go out of control and jump on her with kisses in the library.
But damn, again, how could I miss this when I first played it. Bella in the library: "I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students." Okay, I get it, she's a little regretful that she can't/shouldn't hook up with him and that she herself pushed him to Jill. But then: "They aren't intimate with friends either. But that... that was different! It doesn't matter... I've stopped it." What is she talking about?
Yeah, that still remains to be learned. Up until episode 9, not a single clarification has been made about Bella's mysterious lines or the random prophetic thought from Fuckface that follows that forced library interaction. Doesn't stop it being annoying that when you get that option it doesn't make it loud and clear that it's not an innocent option. It is kind of a cop-out though that the MC can still thank her innocently after the fact if you choose not to go to her.

Reactions: yossa999

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That quote (more than the scene of them in bed) is what leads me to think there was something of a sexual nature between Jill and Bella in the past. Whether that relates to James leaving or not is a totally different question and could go either way.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
No, that was about the texting. I'm talking about when the MC ask the Jill out on a date, in person, because you were downplaying that they played tennis, like it mattered what they did.
And be honest, you were very biased when you tried to paint Jill as someone who "forced" herself into the MC's bed and made up the dating in her head. :rolleyes:
Fair enough.

I still maintain that she doesn’t give the MC any choice whether she can climb into bed with him or not.

And to be honest he hasn’t done that much at that point to show any emotional interest in her.

At the end of the day, it’s a game where women throw themselves at the MC so shouldn’t read that much into it.

I guess what the developer is trying to convey is that JILL is an insecure person, she hasn’t been treated that well in the past, so when the MC is nice to her she finds that attractive and develops a crush.

Rewinding back to the beginning, this all started with a question a few pages back

”Is it possible to follow the BELLA path without upsetting JILL in Episode 8”

The short answer is “NO”

Reactions: dav3knight

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, that scene annoyed me.

Mar 9, 2019
That quote (more than the scene of them in bed) is what leads me to think there was something of a sexual nature between Jill and Bella in the past. Whether that relates to James leaving or not is a totally different question and could go either way.
I abhor this theory, and I may be the only person who does, simply because Jill makes no mention of it to Fuckface. Bella not saying anything is par for the course, but Jill not saying a word about it? It makes her the worst LI, in my opinion, not that she wasn't already second-worst. I can't even call it a silly idea, the clues that we get allude to you being right.

Ugh, whatever. If it hasn't been made clear already, I fucking detest Jill. Of course, she has to drag Bella down with her, the rich little naive cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi and yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, that scene annoyed me.
That's it. No, I understand that the MC has mentioned this several times, that lately he had crushes so easily and acted impulsively. So this sudden burst of passion for Bella is consistent with his general behavior towards girls. But for the player, especially who has already chosen the favorite girl, it's damn annoying.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Now BAD is literally Game of Thrones. Each new episode is like a new season of Game of Thrones. But I think like Game of Thrones the ending will be crap. AL had a shitty ending. Being able to finish such a long project is also an important skill. Considering that all the controversial and weird decisions from episode 9 like long freeroams, useless animations, lots of new minigames, party planner will be carried over into episode 10, I don't expect anything good from the new episode. I'm sure episode 10 won't be much different from episode 9.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I love this game, but I think this is one of its weak parts. We should have had the option to tell her.
DPC has created MC a little retarded in this case, just for more drama. Of course, you should have made it clear to Jill earlier that you are not interested in her ... Although Jill is also a little sick of retardism.

But I'm happy with the fire I got when completed Jill's route and chose Bella. Now waiting for fallout :KEK:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
DPC has created MC a little retarded in this case, just for more drama. Of course, you should have made it clear to Jill earlier that you are not interested in her ... Although Jill is also a little sick of retardism.

But I'm happy with the fire I got when completed Jill's route and chose Bella. Now waiting for fallout :KEK:
Lol, you're a sucker for punishment, eh? Bella's wrath would probably make Lily run away in fear.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lol, you're a sucker for punishment, eh? Bella's wrath would probably make Lily run away in fear.
Bella wrath is possible near future future under the same conditions when you completed Jill's route and abandoned her, choosing any girl except Bella (Sage, Josy&Maya).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Now BAD is literally Game of Thrones. Each new episode is like a new season of Game of Thrones. But I think like Game of Thrones the ending will be crap. AL had a shitty ending. Being able to finish such a long project is also an important skill. Considering that all the controversial and weird decisions from episode 9 like long freeroams, useless animations, lots of new minigames, party planner will be carried over into episode 10, I don't expect anything good from the new episode. I'm sure episode 10 won't be much different from episode 9.
So you mean that one of the important characters at the game's end will go crazy and burn everything to ashes? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes