anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I abhor this theory, and I may be the only person who does, simply because Jill makes no mention of it to Fuckface. Bella not saying anything is par for the course, but Jill not saying a word about it? It makes her the worst LI, in my opinion, not that she wasn't already second-worst. I can't even call it a silly idea, the clues that we get allude to you being right.

Ugh, whatever. If it hasn't been made clear already, I fucking detest Jill. Of course, she has to drag Bella down with her, the rich little naive cunt.
I don't like it because it serves no purpose to the plot but what's the alternative? The only other characters we know that Bella could describe as friends in her inner monologue are Cathy and (to a lesser extent from what we've seen) the Burkes. Cathy would make even less sense plotwise and all indications are that prior to Fuckface Jade has been faithful to Stephen (we'll ignore the believably of that, itis what it is). Therefore the only other friend that Bella could have been intimate with is Stephen Burke, so far the only characters we know Burke has definitely had relations with are side girls (Jade (obviously), Cathy (she confessed it to Jade), Sarah, Mel, Rio, Cam, Quinn (all part of the restaurant and Burke admitted to sleeping with three students, so take your pick any 3 from 5)), to actually up the stakes and have a main girl as one of his conquests would be a brave move by DPC considering how a certain section of the AVN community would react to this.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Some EP10 thoughts and predictions.

Episode timelapse & structure.

Well, EP10 should cover timelapse close to 1 month (3-4 weeks around). We ended on last days of October and Thanksgiving is usually at the last week of November. It's clear that it's impossible to implement w/o several time skips or a single, but a large one. I just wonder how DPC had planned it this time. What potential options are?
  1. Is it something like 1-2 weeks in college and classes, bc mini-games for them as well as new MC classes was confirmed before, and then a massive time skip right to the party?
  2. Or the whole episode, until the party begins, will have several time skips like 1-3 days. So we will have classes and other stuff as before, but it won't be on day-to-day basis anymore.
  3. Massive "flashback" for the all of events which happened before the party, including classes. But what's the sense? By making it in such way, time lapse gap will be even larger than we previously had in EP8-EP9, which we got as flashbacks for some scenes.
Party planning should be done in advance. We know that preparing for party require some time (it was about 2 weeks for Halloween), so I expect the party planning mini-game in the first half of episode.

According to where we ended up in EP9, Thanksgiving party should happen only at the late part of episode, so I personally bet on the first 2 options. I see them as the only reasonable and most realistic ones. #2 should become a common one for most of remaining episodes, because we need to reach the late spring to the end of the game and to cover first MCs college year. Flashbacks are good, but not in the case, when they are used in each episode. It was a decent solution for EP9, but it shouldn't repeat too often, or it will become boring very fast. It will look like jumping from one party to another and all or most potential content we really wait for, like relationships development, dates, some special time with MGs and SGs will all be at flashbacks, and it really sucks, imo.

Party place and weight in episode.

How much of episode space this party would occupy this time? I doubt that DPC will grab even a half, it's not a wise move and this party can't be as huge as Halloween was, anyway. My bet that it will happen at the second half of episode and will last until episode end as it was in EP9. And I expect it will take about 25% (1/4) of this EP. Anything more than that, knowing how content is separated now for each branch and the fact that a whole EP9 was made as a party & free-roam, makes me think in this way.

Release date.

According to what he said in last update status and his 2-week vacation planned, now my optimistic release date bet is mid-august. Almost 6 months past since last episode release and he estimate completion rate about 70% for now. If it's correct, then he need at least 2 more months. Pessimistic one is mid-september then, which will mark the same dev time it was for EP9.

He is already playtesting the first half of episode. It's a quite good news as for me. We know now that he have on hands not just a bunch of renders, animations and mini-games code, but game is mostly working already and he fills the gaps of missed renders, scenes, etc. And what about a big free-roam he worked on for the last weeks? I suppose it was the Thanksgiving party. If so, then he also already made & prepared an impressive part of second half of episode too. On the other hand, he told that "we're not close to release yet". It's doesn't sound well, but it's all about estimates.

Previews.

We got 15 previews already, If I remember right, previously 20 was the max number. So it's a ~75% rate for now. He usually release 1 preview in 2 weeks, but sometimes 2 previews in the same time lapse, so it's about 1 preview per 10 days average. So, 45-50 days then? If we rely on previews as on indicator of potential release date. On other hand he may release more than 20 for this episode, but publish them every week. Who knows?

I started to play this game on Aug, 22. So I wasn't be able to see the previews for episodes 1-8. Was DPC always careful with this and chose them, so that they didn't say much to the player or vice versa generated a bunch of different theories and discussions? I mean that the player shouldn't clearly read or understand what is happening and thereby spoil himself the sweetness of waiting in ignorance and further passing guessing what should happen at one time or another. "Proper" previews are always harmless and very ambiguous, as an example - a preview from EP9 with Jill in the hospital. Or they just tells nothing, like "something happening here", but you can only guess what it is.

But for EP10, this is not always the case, for example, a Quinn's preview with Rusty's car and Buddy's lair on background, if DPC wanted to hide the subtext and what would really happen with this couple of characters, he would choose a more harmless moment when they just talk together, but not against the background of a car in the city - as an example. What you guys think?

Some pros & cons.

Pros - seems he had done with all of the most complicated mini-games and similar stuff. He created a "base" for party-planner, and have only to tweak it for each particular party in future episodes. He prepared new mini-games for the new classes which MC will take, as well as upgraded the old ones, which MC will also study up to the end of the game. So it will not require any attention in the future and will not distract him from more important things. The same for the new brawler game, which will also interact with any potential future fights MC would have. He spent significant time (during EP9 and EP10 dev cycle), but he created a good "base" for future episodes as well, so he can concentrate now much more on plot, characters and relationship development, scenes, all potential permutations and outcomes for our previous choices to satisfy players, tell us the story he indended and planned to and underline the importance of most of previous choices leading to dozens of different endings.

Also, he got a juicy hardware upgrade, which almost doubled rendering power. Even if this will not speed up the process, it will increase amount of renders and animations (content) w/o the impact on dev time. But I believe he is wise and will use it in a balanced way to get both speed up of the process and add more renders and anims at the same time.

Cons - players which ALWAYS play with mini-games off or just not into it are mad and will be mad as usual. But this is a meaningless argument, which is why there is a choice to play with them or without them, which is why it is important to respect each other's choice, but not to attack each other because of this. He makes the game the way he sees it, and if he did not do well, there would not be so many pages with discussions on various forums, including this one, or at least most of the discussions would be filled with things far from the plot, theories, speculations, girls (or boys, lol) preferences and other things. As for me, disputes about mini-games necessity or uselessness are like disputes about which MG or SG is better. Everyone likes their own. Judging by the statistics, most people like these mini-games, not necessarily every of them, maybe only part, but the idea itself and so on. As for me - I like most of them as well as things like Swiper and Rooster, it creates unique game-in-game feeling as well as some kind of very special atmosphere of immersion. In my 30+ playthroughs I never tried to play with mini-games off and I doubt I will. Story, choices, girls, scenes, etc are great, but this little thing is like a ketchup in hot-dog.

Overall thoughts.

Summing up all of the above, as well as what the DPC said before or just implied - he wants to tell us a story, he does it as it seems right to him both from the point of view of the plot and from the point of view of the approach to development. He works alone, the game is one of the biggest in the genre and we are only halfway there (!), the number of bugs is minimal and also praiseworthy. He also noted that he would not compromise the quality of his product for the sake of speeding up the development time, this is the most important thing to remember.

If he will be able to handle such 7-8 months dev cycle from EP10 and up, then it would be reasonable and decent, imo. The renders number will inevitable grow in each future episode due to branching, while each branch playthrough time will remain +- the same. To get all juices from the game we will need a lot of saves that have to reflect each major plot twist and different outcomes.

Don't forget about how complicated and branched game become after EP8. It require DPC to make a lot of separate renders for same scenes to show different characters mood and emotions at minimum, or different clothes, poses, etc at maximum (Halloween party is a good example, but I hope it will be less complicated in the future, because main feature of this party was costumes). It's not the same as create a brand new scene and pose it from scratch, but it still takes time, need to be rendered, etc.

His productivity, expririence, etc growed significantly, as well as rendering rigs power, but on the other hand, the game has grown too and become much more laborious than it was in the first two seasons.

The only thing that bothers or even scares me is not that he will abandon his project - no, it's not what happens when you have the whole plot script and plans in your hands and mind, nor when you do what you really like and enjoy instead of some common boring office job or whatever similar. I don't even mention his income. No, it's completely different. We are mortal. Something can happen to any of us at any time and we can't always prevent it or control it somehow. The same feeling is experienced by fans of a Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), waiting for the next book in the series from George R.R. Martin. And I must say that they wait not for months, calculating 1-2 months +-, but for years.

I'm glad that he decided to take this vacation. This dude fucking deserved it! I can't imagine myself for 7 years w/o any major vacation. While his pros is working for himself and like it much, the cons is like "I make so much money, but I fucking stucked in my 4 walls for years". We don't know a lot about his family and life, but I would say that even very supportive family and wife especially may "burn out" of such lifestyle. And then it may break him too.

I'm not licking his ass by any means, but damn it, his work is worthy of respect and most of us literally love this game. What a bummer it would be if something goes wrong, I don't even want to think about it. Especially for those who have been playing it since the release of the 1st episode, and not after the release of the 2nd season, like me. But even for me it would be a huge blow, because I want to know how the hell it's all going to end, see all the endings and everything else.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019

Well, EP10 should cover timelapse close to 1 month (3-4 weeks around). We ended on last days of October and Thanksgiving is usually at the last week of November. It's clear that it's impossible to implement w/o several time skips or a single, but a large one. I just wonder how DPC had planned it this time. What potential options are?
  1. Is it something like 1-2 weeks in college and classes, bc mini-games for them as well as new MC classes was confirmed before, and then a massive time skip right to the party?
  2. Or the whole episode, until the party begins, will have several time skips like 1-3 days. So we will have classes and other stuff as before, but it won't be on day-to-day basis anymore.
  3. Massive "flashback" for the all of events which happened before the party, including classes. But what's the sense? By making it in such way, time lapse gap will be even larger than we previously had in EP8-EP9, which we got as flashbacks for some scenes.
Party planning should be done in advance. We know that preparing for party require some time (it was about 2 weeks for Halloween), so I expect the party planning mini-game in the first half of episode.

According to where we ended up in EP9, Thanksgiving party should happen only at the late part of episode, so I personally bet on the first 2 options. I see them as the only reasonable and most realistic ones. #2 should become a common one for most of remaining episodes, because we need to reach the late spring to the end of the game and to cover first MCs college year. Flashbacks are good, but not in the case, when they are used in each episode. It was a decent solution for EP9, but it shouldn't repeat too often, or it will become boring very fast. It will look like jumping from one party to another and all or most potential content we really wait for, like relationships development, dates, some special time with MGs and SGs will all be at flashbacks, and it really sucks, imo.

How much of episode space this party would occupy this time? I doubt that DPC will grab even a half, it's not a wise move and this party can't be as huge as Halloween was, anyway. My bet that it will happen at the second half of episode and will last until episode end as it was in EP9. And I expect it will take about 25% (1/4) of this EP. Anything more than that, knowing how content is separated now for each branch and the fact that a whole EP9 was made as a party & free-roam, makes me think in this way.

Release date.

According to what he said in last update status and his 2-week vacation planned, now my optimistic release date bet is mid-august. Almost 6 months past since last episode release and he estimate completion rate about 70% for now. If it's correct, then he need at least 2 more months. Pessimistic one is mid-september then, which will mark the same dev time it was for EP9.

He is already playtesting the first half of episode. It's a quite good news as for me. We know now that he have on hands not just a bunch of renders, animations and mini-games code, but game is mostly working already and he fills the gaps of missed renders, scenes, etc. And what about a big free-roam he worked on for the last weeks? I suppose it was the Thanksgiving party. If so, then he also already made & prepared an impressive part of second half of episode too. On the other hand, he told that "we're not close to release yet". It's doesn't sound well, but it's all about estimates.

Previews.

We got 15 previews already, If I remember right, previously 20 was the max number. So it's a ~75% rate for now. He usually release 1 preview in 2 weeks, but sometimes 2 previews in the same time lapse, so it's about 1 preview per 10 days average. So, 45-50 days then? If we rely on previews as on indicator of potential release date. On other hand he may release more than 20 for this episode, but publish them every week. Who knows?

I started to play this game on Aug, 22. So I wasn't be able to see the previews for episodes 1-8. Was DPC always careful with this and chose them, so that they didn't say much to the player or vice versa generated a bunch of different theories and discussions? I mean that the player shouldn't clearly read or understand what is happening and thereby spoil himself the sweetness of waiting in ignorance and further passing guessing what should happen at one time or another. "Proper" previews are always harmless and very ambiguous, as an example - a preview from EP9 with Jill in the hospital. Or they just tells nothing, like "something happening here", but you can only guess what it is.

But for EP10, this is not always the case, for example, a Quinn's preview with Rusty's car and Buddy's lair on background, if DPC wanted to hide the subtext and what would really happen with this couple of characters, he would choose a more harmless moment when they just talk together, but not against the background of a car in the city - as an example. What you guys think?

Some pros & cons.

Pros - seems he had done with all of the most complicated mini-games and similar stuff. He created a "base" for party-planner, and have only to tweak it for each particular party in future episodes. He prepared new mini-games for the new classes which MC will take, as well as upgraded the old ones, which MC will also study up to the end of the game. So it will not require any attention in the future and will not distract him from more important things. The same for the new brawler game, which will also interact with any potential future fights MC would have. He spent significant time (during EP9 and EP10 dev cycle), but he created a good "base" for future episodes as well, so he can concentrate now much more on plot, characters and relationship development, scenes, all potential permutations and outcomes for our previous choices to satisfy players, tell us the story he indended and planned to and underline the importance of most of previous choices leading to dozens of different endings.

Also, he got a juicy hardware upgrade, which almost doubled rendering power. Even if this will not speed up the process, it will increase amount of renders and animations (content) w/o the impact on dev time. But I believe he is wise and will use it in a balanced way to get both speed up of the process and add more renders and anims at the same time.

Cons - players which ALWAYS play with mini-games off or just not into it are mad and will be mad as usual. But this is a meaningless argument, which is why there is a choice to play with them or without them, which is why it is important to respect each other's choice, but not to attack each other because of this. He makes the game the way he sees it, and if he did not do well, there would not be so many pages with discussions on various forums, including this one, or at least most of the discussions would be filled with things far from the plot, theories, speculations, girls (or boys, lol) preferences and other things. As for me, disputes about mini-games necessity or uselessness are like disputes about which MG or SG is better. Everyone likes their own. Judging by the statistics, most people like these mini-games, not necessarily every of them, maybe only part, but the idea itself and so on. As for me - I like most of them as well as things like Swiper and Rooster, it create unique game-in-game feeling as well as some kind of very special atmosphere of immersion. In my 30+ playthroughs I never tried to play with mini-games off and I doubt I will. Story, choices, girls, scenes, etc are great, but this little thing is like a ketchup in hot-dog.

Overall thoughts.

Summing up all of the above, as well as what the DPC said before or just implied - he wants to tell us a story, he does it as it seems right to him both from the point of view of the plot and from the point of view of the approach to development. He works alone, the game is one of the biggest in the genre and we are only halfway there (!), the number of bugs is minimal and also praiseworthy. He also noted that he would not compromise the quality of his product for the sake of speeding up the development time, this is the most important thing to remember.

If he will be able to handle such 7-8 months dev cycle from EP10 and up, then it would be reasonable and decent, imo. The renders number will inevitable grow in each future episode due to branching, while each branch playthrough time will remain +- the same. To get all juices from the game we will need a lot of saves that have to reflect each major plot twist and different outcomes.

Don't forget about how complicated and branched game become after EP8. It require DPC to make a lot of separate renders for same scenes to show different characters mood and emotions at minimum, or different clothes, poses, etc at maximum (Halloween party is a good example, but I hope it will be less complicated in the future, because main feature of this party was costumes). It's not the same as create a brand new scene and pose it from scratch, but it still takes time, need to be rendered, etc.

His productivity, expririence, etc growed significantly, as well as rendering rigs power, but on the other hand, the game has grown too and become much more laborious than it was in the first two seasons.

The only thing that bothers or even scares me is not that he will abandon his project - no, it's not what happens when you have the whole plot script and plans in your hands and mind, nor when you do what you really like and enjoy instead of some common boring soffice job or whatever similar. I don't even mention his income. No, it's completely different. We are mortal. Something can happen to any of us at any time and we can't always prevent it or control it somehow. The same feeling is experienced by fans of a Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), waiting for the next book in the series from George R.R. Martin. And I must say that they wait not for months, calculating 1-2 months +-, but for years.

I'm glad that he decided to take this vacation. This dude fucking deserved it! I can't imagine myself for 7 years w/o any major vacation. While his pros is working for himself and like it much, the cons is like "I make so much money, but I fucking stucked in my 4 walls for years". We don't know a lot about his family and life, but I would say that even very supportive family and wife especially may "burn out" of such lifestyle. And then it may break him too.

I'm not licking his ass by any means, but damn it, his work is worthy of respect and most of us literally love this game. What a bummer it would be if something goes wrong, I don't even want to think about it. Especially for those who have been playing it since the release of the 1st episode, and not after the release of the 2nd season, like me. But even for me it would be a huge blow, because I want to know how the hell it's all going to end, see all the endings and everything else.
Ho. Lee. Shit.

I need to sleep now but I'm going to bookmark this so I can read it later. I can tell you put a lot of time into this, so I will definitely repay that by taking some time to read through it, just later.

Fuck me sideways, I'm going to dream about reading this, I just know it.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Guys in here talking about waiting on BaDIK episodes to be like waiting on GoT don't know WTF they are on about.
I picked up A Song of Ice and Fire when I was in college Twenty five fucking years ago.

Being a pre-HBO GoT fan is like being the bottom-bitch port-a-potty in an Arab shiek's harem, but you're the one paying to be there.

DPC has always delivered so you're not going to come apart waiting an extra month or so.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is it a meme or is next release really doing a party planner again?

I didn't mind it really, I'm just surprised.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Is it me or Maya's skin...is really bad and weird
Yeah, unfortunately the efforts that Pinkcake has made to boost the visual quality of the game has highlighted some things that are disappointing. In early episodes Maya was really beautiful, I thought, and had just a hint of razor burn on the ol' shaved vag, which for me was a nice touch of realism. But now it looks like she shaves her ass, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't like it because it serves no purpose to the plot but what's the alternative? The only other characters we know that Bella could describe as friends in her inner monologue are Cathy and (to a lesser extent from what we've seen) the Burkes. Cathy would make even less sense plotwise and all indications are that prior to Fuckface Jade has been faithful to Stephen (we'll ignore the believably of that, itis what it is). Therefore the only other friend that Bella could have been intimate with is Stephen Burke, so far the only characters we know Burke has definitely had relations with are side girls (Jade (obviously), Cathy (she confessed it to Jade), Sarah, Mel, Rio, Cam, Quinn (all part of the restaurant and Burke admitted to sleeping with three students, so take your pick any 3 from 5)), to actually up the stakes and have a main girl as one of his conquests would be a brave move by DPC considering how a certain section of the AVN community would react to this.
Like we can believe what such a man was saying.
Not to mention almost every man will exaggerate how many sexual partners he has.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Release date.

Previews.

Some pros & cons.

Cons - players which ALWAYS play with mini-games off or just not into it are mad and will be mad as usual. But this is a meaningless argument, which is why there is a choice to play with them or without them, which is why it is important to respect each other's choice, but not to attack each other because of this. He makes the game the way he sees it, and if he did not do well, there would not be so many pages with discussions on various forums, including this one, or at least most of the discussions would be filled with things far from the plot, theories, speculations, girls (or boys, lol) preferences and other things. As for me, disputes about mini-games necessity or uselessness are like disputes about which MG or SG is better. Everyone likes their own. Judging by the statistics, most people like these mini-games, not necessarily every of them, maybe only part, but the idea itself and so on. As for me - I like most of them as well as things like Swiper and Rooster, it creates unique game-in-game feeling as well as some kind of very special atmosphere of immersion. In my 30+ playthroughs I never tried to play with mini-games off and I doubt I will. Story, choices, girls, scenes, etc are great, but this little thing is like a ketchup in hot-dog.

Overall thoughts.

The only thing that bothers or even scares me is not that he will abandon his project - no, it's not what happens when you have the whole plot script and plans in your hands and mind, nor when you do what you really like and enjoy instead of some common boring office job or whatever similar. I don't even mention his income. No, it's completely different. We are mortal. Something can happen to any of us at any time and we can't always prevent it or control it somehow. The same feeling is experienced by fans of a Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), waiting for the next book in the series from George R.R. Martin. And I must say that they wait not for months, calculating 1-2 months +-, but for years.

Good analysis, incredible work that probably took several hours.

To reassure you a little, the DPC is not as old as George RR Martin. BaDIK is inspired by high school/college comedies from the 00s, so he's most likely an early millennial born in the mid-80s. I don't think his life cycle is close to the end.
I will also add a few, the number of previews doesn't determine the development time, if it increases, he just uploads more previews. Episode 8 has 16 previews and was developed in 7 month.
DPC said that the episode is likely to be a record-breaking number of renders, and they still need to be prepared for posing. Considering that the game is ready for 70% of the content and now we have 3900 renders and 213 animations, the final number will be about 5500 renders and 300 animations.
The good news is that DPC will prepare the animations for rendering and PCs will do their work while it rests. Animations is the hardest job, and their rendering delayed Ep.9 almost for month. With RTX4090 it will not happen.
But he also needs to prepare another ~1600 renders, given the current average speed of 160 per week, that's 10 weeks of work + 2 weeks for vacation. We get 12 weeks - almost 3 months + a week for a beta test.
Even if DPC speeds up a little, the most optimistic scenario is the end of August(8,5 months), but the most realistic now looks like early-mid September (9 months). Episode 9 dev cycle was 9.5 months.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Now BAD is literally Game of Thrones. Each new episode is like a new season of Game of Thrones. But I think like Game of Thrones the ending will be crap. AL had a shitty ending. Being able to finish such a long project is also an important skill. Considering that all the controversial and weird decisions from episode 9 like long freeroams, useless animations, lots of new minigames, party planner will be carried over into episode 10, I don't expect anything good from the new episode. I'm sure episode 10 won't be much different from episode 9.
Seeing as how you present your opinion as fact, I guess I'll do the same.

Do you know what made GoT a failure at the end?

The creators didn't give a shit about it. They were talentless hacks who had made their name and just wanted to move on to a new project. They made sloppy mistakes and rushed an ending, refusing to do multiple seasons (that HBO asked for), and ignoring source material or even the guidelines to good writing.

DPC IS an artist. With an artists neurosis and perfectionism. He actually CARES about making this story. He won't rush (as we've seen before), and while you may not agree with his design decisions, that doesn't make YOU right and HIM wrong. Art is subjective. Many of the 'useless animations' that you decree are attention to detail that others love. The mini games may bore you, but some of us really enjoy them*. I've even talked to some folks who enjoyed the full episode long freeroam from Vixens.

I think in the end, the fact that you're on this thread, complaining about this game after playing it is rather telling. You'll play the next episode (and probably complain) and the one after that. If the game is so weak, and wastes your time, why are you here sinking more time into it? Wasn't that the biggest complaint over GOT? That people felt like the ending invalidated the whole show? That they wasted years of their life on it?

Assuming you're still reading this, I'll tell you why. Because human psychology is fucking stupid. Even at its worst (final) seasons, GoT was far far better than say CW's the flash. And yet, it collects far far less vitriol. Why? Because we consume content like we consume food, based entirely off our expectations. When you pull into McDonald's no one gives a shit if the food is cold, gross and flavorless. But stop off at a craft pub and if the meal isn't absolutely perfect, customers think its the worst thing ever, even though its objectively much MUCH better (even when flawed) than what you would have gotten from a low end place. It's the same thing here.

BaD is the gold standard of AVNs. It's on everyone's top ten list, for a lot of people, its in the pole position. It's the game people say they'd play even without the sexiness. Episode 9, without a doubt is superior to 99% of the games on this site. It's just better, whether you play for the porn or the plot. The writing is funny and poignant, the models and cinematography could tell the story (roughly) even without dialogue. The sex scenes are hot and prolific. The animations are smooth and high res. And the minigames are (mostly) fun to play. So what exactly are we complaining about?

That it wasn't as good as the previous (great?) episode? That a hypothetical ending (cause you definitely haven't seen it yet) will be guaranteed to be shit? That the next episode- which you haven't played either -will suck because of things done this episode? It's pretty easy to sit there and complain, and I guess there's no downside other than 'fanbois' like me calling you out, but still... You understand how this makes you come off, right?

*complaining about this makes you a whiny bitch though. You know you can TURN THEM OFF, RIGHT? Or are you the type who complains about dev time being 'wasted' on any features you don't personally consume? You seem like that type.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Is it me or Maya's skin...is really bad and weird
Yeah. The really weird thing is I think her skin was fine in Ep 1 and 2, its' only after she turns into SAAAAAAD Maya that her appearance goes all silvery ... just weird.

It's a bummer cause I was a TOTAL Mayafucker early on, and after Ep 9, she (and to a lesser extent) Josy have recaptured their rightful place in my heart.

Reactions: SomboSteel

sampow

May 14, 2023
I still haven't received the divine inspiration required to make an adequate Sage tribute post, but inspiration has come to me, in the form of one bodaciously butted babe, Cammy. What's so special about Cammy, you may ask, aside from her perfect posterior, luscious lips, and overall criminal curves? Well there is a theme to all of Cammy's most memorable scenes, so let me take you on a journey:

First off, Massive DIK is the way, the way to Cammy's ass :cool::

So what's Cammy's theme? Blowing a stranger face-to-face, glory holes, grinding for an audience, going commando at college, threesome in a stall, posting half naked shots on Rooster, fucking under the table at a party, threesomes at a party, and fucking on the dancefloor?

She is a FREAK in the best way possible! :love:

Looking forward to more Cammy in episode 10, and hoping she does more than just fuck the mc, like holding hands for a change would be nice... :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes