TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That's exactly why I was surprised by a Thanksgiving party. I'm not American, but what I knew of Thanksgiving mirrors exactly what you write. What surprises me is that this is common knowledge and DPC still makes a party out of it. That's really strange.

Maybe the Thanksgiving party is a cover to screw with the Alphas. The DIKs and the HOTs are manipulating the Alphas' calendars into thinking it's Thanksgiving by date. This could work because the Alphas are not brightest. The jocks go to their families and the smart people go to pseudo Thanksgiving party.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
In College it has 2 meanings.

It's either a party for those students who stay on campus during the holidays, it's usually bring your own everything and called "Friendsgiving".

Or the party is a day or two before everyone travels home, those are usually planed and more what you would expect from a College party.

But it's nothing unusual or special for either one of those to take place, some students even postpone going home to catch the party.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Here is my very detailed list of what I think about all the love interests

Jill - Sucks, Is not Maya & Josy

Sage - Is ok, But Isn't Maya & Josy

Quinn - Is good, But Isn't Maya & Josy

Bella - Not very good, Is not Maya & Josy

Other chicks - Boring, Not Maya & Josy

Maya & Josy - Perfect angels that the mc should marry as soon as possible.
Every episode should be dedicated to them.

P.S. You will never guess who my favourite girls are.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
sampow, I was just about to reply to your post. So I'll do it this way.

The lightning itself is a clue.
EP1: Josy flashes herself.
EP4: Josy is actually behind the camera and is not flashed.
EP9: Josy is not used to being in front of the camera because the flash surprised her.

Now you just have to read what Josy says just before her flash in EP9.

View attachment 2685691

Oops.
"It’s not illegal for friends to be in the same picture."

Friends is definitely a DPC clue that leads us to EP4 because that's when Josy and Maya took a picture before they had sex for the first time, and Josy was behind the camera. Why is this important?

Maya said in EP4 flashback that Josy, who wanted to move in with her father, has friends here too. I figure so she had more than friends. So who is the one who knows about cameras and also sets up the camera in EP9? Elena.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Sooner and later you will see great changes made, dreadful horrors and vengeances. For as the Moon is thus led by its angel, the heavens draw near to the Balance."

-Nostradamus
heathersisinlaw.jpg

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

Tybalt and his watermelon?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom267 and Joshy92

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

These two divine beauties ?
look how beautiful they scream with pleasure,
and the wonderful teamwork. :love: :love:

these are beautiful friends,who go all the way for each other,
and share everything with each other.:giggle::giggle:
Maya14.png Maya19.png

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Nicole and Sandy?

big_yum2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019

the madame and Ida?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
These two divine beauties ?
look how beautiful they scream with pleasure,
and the wonderful teamwork. :love: :love:

these are beautiful friends,who go all the way for each other,
and share everything with each other.:giggle::giggle:
View attachment 2687863 View attachment 2687864
Maya & Josy joined Quinn restaurant?
Maya's loan - problem solved. What more proof do we need that Quinn helps people in need? :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
NGL, as an American, the idea of a Thanksgiving barbeque/camping party is such a weird concept. Thanksgiving is when we cram into a car or plane and travel for 4 or more hours to be with family. We then stuff ourselves silly with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, etc, and in a food induced comatose state, watch football. Barbeque/camping party for the 4th of July, I could see.
Right usually you would have a barbeque when its warmer but lots of people smoke there turkey or ham so same concept in a way. I could see this happening in the south because it can still be warm. Friendsgiving is a thing and who better to spend it with then the HoTs

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Steve? every episode is dedicated the goddess Josy and her princess. Josy is love Josy is life Alady forever

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Is it possible to do a BELLA path where JILL doesn't turn up to the house with two coffees and get upset. I've tried loads of options but can't make it happen.

My understanding is that you have to be nice to JILL for BELLA to be interested. I've done that but taken every option not to pursue a relationship with JILL but she still turns up to the house with two coffees and gets hurt. I've tried helping her at the concert and leaving it to BELLA to console her but makes no difference.

It would be nice to do a BELLA path where JILL doesn't get upset (with the coffees) and later disappears (according to text messages) but I'm beginning to think that just isn't possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Why would Jill disappear? Even if she isn´t your love interest, she is still Bella´s best friend. Would feel kinda weird if she suddenly stopped appearing.

There are 2 outcomes with Jill when following the Ice Queen path: surprised or hurt. If you want the surprised face then all you have to do is not to kiss her during the tennis date (because you´re unable to evade the date) and simply not doing the romantic things with Jill. It´s not that hard to obtain.

I didn't kiss her, I was friendly with her but did not make any romantic approaches at all. This was confirmed when I was given options towards the end and I was just offered BELLA or THE OTHERS - not JILL.

But after the breakfast sex scene with BELLA, JILL still turns up with two coffees and looks upset when she spots BELLA and the main character together.

Then in the following free roam, BELLA texts and says

"MC. Did you hear anything from Jill, by any chance? I've tried to reach her for a few days, but she's not answering her calls or texts. I'm getting kind of worried."

MC then replies saying that he saw she was online on Rooster but she didn't write anything. He wonders whether there is something about the date with Tybalt.

BELLA then says "I don't know. I wrote and asked her about it, but I'm getting nothing. I haven't seen her around the library or school either so far this week"

So whatever way you play it with BELLA, it does seem to leave JILL upset and she goes off grid.

Even if you have not pursued a relationship at all with JILL the outcome is still the same, she gets upset and disappears. One possibility is that she is upset with what happened with Tybalt goes to visit BELLA for consolation, sees that BELLA is with the MC and feels that she has lost her best fried (BELLA) too.

Either way, I can't see that it is possible to complete the BELLA path without JILL becoming upset and disappearing.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I didn't kiss her, I was friendly with her but did not make any romantic approaches at all. This was confirmed when I was given options towards the end and I was just offered BELLA or THE OTHERS - not JILL.

But after the breakfast sex scene with BELLA, JILL still turns up with two coffees and looks upset when she spots BELLA and the main character together.

Then in the following free roam, BELLA texts and says

"MC. Did you hear anything from Jill, by any chance? I've tried to reach her for a few days, but she's not answering her calls or texts. I'm getting kind of worried."

MC then replies saying that he saw she was online on Rooster but she didn't write anything. He wonders whether there is something about the date with Tybalt.

BELLA then says "I don't know. I wrote and asked her about it, but I'm getting nothing. I haven't seen her around the library or school either so far this week"

So whatever way you play it with BELLA, it does seem to leave JILL upset and she goes off grid.

Even if you have not pursued a relationship at all with JILL the outcome is still the same, she gets upset and disappears. One possibility is that she is upset with what happened with Tybalt goes to visit BELLA for consolation, sees that BELLA is with the MC and feels that she has lost her best fried (BELLA) too.

Either way, I can't see that it is possible to complete the BELLA path without JILL becoming upset and disappearing.
Well, she feels hurt because Bella didn't said anything to her about having feelings for Tremolo despite being best friends, and the fact that she insisted in making both of them to date. Women stuff I suppose. She's gonna be over it without that much problem since you didn't pursue her.

Following the hurt Jill path is the one that really shows up how heart broken she is, to the point it's very likely things are never gonna be ok between them anymore.

So if you are looking for a way to not make Jill feel a bit hurt or terribly hurt, then no. There isn't a way.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes