Mar 9, 2019
This only mean he will use that time to make more scenes and animations to keep the trend to make every new episode the "biggest episode to date"
Ehr4JbNXgAUM-fx.jpg

While DPC will definitely make each subsequent episode larger than the one before, barring another interlude, he'll be able to do that in less time seeing as he upgraded his systems partway through episode 10's development. I'm 84% sure by the end of 2024 we'll have episode 12, January of 2025 at the latest. Regardless, I doubt DPC will exceed 12 months of time for a single episode. Maybe the final episode, whichever one that happens to be, I can see taking longer than a year.

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
View attachment 2686704

While DPC will definitely make each subsequent episode larger than the one before, barring another interlude, he'll be able to do that in less time seeing as he upgraded his systems partway through episode 10's development. I'm 84% sure by the end of 2024 we'll have episode 12, January of 2025 at the latest. Regardless, I doubt DPC will exceed 12 months of time for a single episode. Maybe the final episode, whichever one that happens to be, I can see taking longer than a year.
In the final episode Jill will gently suck the MC's cock for a second before deciding it's not for her and Jill simps will be pleased while Sage simps will be content will Sage demanding that her head be shoved in the toilet bowl while she gets mercilessly fucked in the ass and anal fisted before receiving a golden shower. Everyone will be happy.

Yes obviously Sage is a freak, it's obvious, and the nature of the game demands an ever increasing raunchiness. I hope Becky and Christine get really freaky. Josy and Maya are definitely gonna give a combo rimjob/blowjob at some point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and darlic

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
What, everybody doesn't constantly replay this game until the next update is out?:sneaky:
I do did mostly in for 2 months, and hell I even posted small and big things I noticed lol.

Like how there is clearly going to be a Love Triangle between MC with Bella and Jill if you told Bella in ep.8 that he liked them both but choose Bella. Now choice causes Jill to kiss you during the breakup scene; and it was sad as hell when you kiss her back. Pretty Much doing that leads to her keeping MC's photo which tells me she isn't going to move on and clearly will try to win him over.

Then interesting on Based on your choices with Maya and Josy they will be somewhat competitive with MC based on how many times he spend one on one time with them or equally.

Which pretty tells their is going to be a choice where MC have to choose between one of them or choose to keep both of them based on those choices lol.

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
Hmm, I don't think he'll be taking the whole two weeks just for the wedding, maybe one week but the other is probably just to himself(also his wife and any possible kids he might have, though he's never mentioned any). Considering the extra time, July is out of the question now. Maybe he can deliver in August, but I wouldn't bet on it. I'd say there are just under 10 weeks of remaining active development then it's on to testing for approximately 2, maybe 3, weeks. Bearing in mind, every episode since episode 5, even the interlude and episode 3, has been released on a Friday, we are looking at a release 13 weeks away.

Seeing as there have been 25 weeks of development so far, that puts episode 10 possible development time at 38 weeks, three weeks less than episode 9. While not a drastic improvement, DPC has stated that he no longer needs to build minigames from scratch meaning episodes 11 and 12 will likely take less time; somewhere in the 30 to 35-week range. Unfortunately, for the folks who love to complain about the development time, we will probably not be seeing development time go back under 30 weeks.

Calling it right now, episode 10 will be released on September 8th. Mark it on your calendars, folks.

Those look like fan art renders, in fact, I'm sure I've seen a few of them in the fan art thread.
Im with you on that one. If i had to guess i'd say either september 8th or 15th. I know most of us in f95 tend to expect the worst possible outcome but i don't see a scenario where Ep 10 gets released in october unless development gets haulted unexpectedly.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wait, are these renders from the game? I don't recall having seen them.

I haven't been an active follower of the game and this thread in particular for very long. I played the game for the first time two to three years ago and got disconnected from it soon after that. Then I played it again in January this year, I think. That was when I started to be more of an active follower of the game. This time, I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. I am really hooked on it and I check this thread and participate in it on a daily basis now.
No, they are not screenshots from the game, but old special renders from DPC.

Reactions: Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wouldn't the Diks or HoTs have a grill already or just buy one it seems like a long way to go for a grill. But if it did happen I want Mc take Josy with him.
MC: Hi Steve I'm sure remember Josy my girlfriend
Steve passed out
Mc: Josy lets get the grill before he wakes up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josy: We should have our own grill out first:love::devilish::devilish:
Funny. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously. For a decent barbecue party you need more than just the grill. Baked goods, meat, various sauces, drinks, charcoal or propane gas, etc.

The salad could be from Jamie's garden. Jamie mentioned to the MC that he also grows vegetables.

Reactions: Darkwen

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Funny. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously. For a decent barbecue party you need more than just the grill. Baked goods, meat, various sauces, drinks, charcoal or propane gas, etc.

The salad could be from Jamie's garden. Jamie mentioned to the MC that he also grows vegetables.
NGL, as an American, the idea of a Thanksgiving barbeque/camping party is such a weird concept. Thanksgiving is when we cram into a car or plane and travel for 4 or more hours to be with family. We then stuff ourselves silly with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, etc, and in a food induced comatose state, watch football. Barbeque/camping party for the 4th of July, I could see.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
NGL, as an American, the idea of a Thanksgiving barbeque/camping party is such a weird concept. Thanksgiving is when we cram into a car or plane and travel for 4 or more hours to be with family. We then stuff ourselves silly with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, etc, and in a food induced comatose state, watch football. Barbeque/camping party for the 4th of July, I could see.
That's exactly why I was surprised by a Thanksgiving party. I'm not American, but what I knew of Thanksgiving mirrors exactly what you write. What surprises me is that this is common knowledge and DPC still makes a party out of it. That's really strange.

Maybe the Thanksgiving party is a cover to screw with the Alphas. The DIKs and the HOTs are manipulating the Alphas' calendars into thinking it's Thanksgiving by date. This could work because the Alphas are not brightest. The jocks go to their families and the smart people go to pseudo Thanksgiving party.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dav3knight

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Tbh, I did a camping trip with family one year for Thanksgiving and I know others that do almost every year as well, so I don't think it's too outlandish depending on the upbringing or just wanting to do something different than the usual Thanksgiving traditions a family may have. That's pretty much why my family did it. Considering this is a party involving the students, I can imagine them wanting to do something that is a bit different than their usual parties at the different houses or dorms and such.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Tbh, I did a camping trip with family one year for Thanksgiving and I know others that do almost every year as well, so I don't think it's too outlandish depending on the upbringing or just wanting to do something different than the usual Thanksgiving traditions a family may have. That's pretty much why my family did it. Considering this is a party involving the students, I can imagine them wanting to do something that is a bit different than their usual parties at the different houses or dorms and such.
I mean with over 300 million people, yeah there are going to be outliers. This game, however, typically utilizes cliches/tropes from American college movies, so I would assume that would be reflected with a typical Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I mean with over 300 million people, yeah there are going to be outliers. This game, however, typically utilizes cliches/tropes from American college movies, so I would assume that would be reflected with a typical Thanksgiving.
I suppose. Of all the holidays, I feel Thanksgiving is the one I most associate with families usually camping or at least renting cabins(outside of maybe July 4th, but usually everyone I know goes hunting and not really camping) and it makes sense for the story to want to spice things up otherwise if just keeping to basics it may feel samey to other events outside of just a lot more cooking. Plus camping trips are still a big trope in American films involving high school or college kids.

sampow

May 14, 2023
So, what are the chances that the update with the thanksgiving party will be out before thanksgiving? :HideThePain:
He started work in mid December last year, and figures he's somewhere between 60% and 70% through, so that means he should be done somewhere between late August and Early October. Things can change, like he may suddenly decide he wants to animate the entire episode, but if he's done by the 1st of November, that actually works out perfect since last episode ended the morning after Halloween. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drophel

KryptXXX

May 17, 2018
Hello, I actually have an issue at the start of the episode 9 when Tommy and Jacob are speaking my game crash all the time.
Someone have the solution ? I try to load different save but the game always crash.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hello, I actually have an issue at the start of the episode 9 when Tommy and Jacob are speaking my game crash all the time.
Someone have the solution ? I try to load different save but the game always crash.
Do what they told all the 1312 others with that "problem".

Reactions: hawk784563

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Again with the party for Thanksgiving... What if they are having the party not on Thanksgiving day exactly? Is it too far-fetched to consider? That would allow the ones with families to have the more traditional time with their relatives.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes