Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
We all know why LoF gets the praise it does. Which, to be far, it does do the attempted suicide scenes well enough to keep people engaged. However the rest of the game is uninspired. 5% of the game is great, 95% is blergh.

Can't sadly. If I am awake my PC is on. Work as a 3d Artist and have such a huge backlog of work to do i'll hardly sleep until march. Hurrah for cut backs. So, more coffee it is.
well I didn't mean to say it so harshly, but yeah, the only reason Leap of Faith was relevant was because of that suicide attempt scene, everything else is boring.

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
OK, I'll agree with you. I believe what you said. Josy loves Fuckface selflessly and sincerely. Ok. But this is a little different from what I said in my post. I said that she doesn't have her own "background", her own history. Unlike other girls. The game is about character stories. The characters must have some kind of development, some kind of movement. Otherwise, the character is not interesting. I don't see what could be discussed in Josy's case. Her love for a Fuckface ? It's romantic of course, but it implies some kind of action necessary for the game. It's good for a TV series. But the game needs something else.
Brave wanting to stir the beehive that are the Josy simps. I'm just going to stand -------> Over here for a while.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Josy only likes this guy because she likes him and she doesn't expect him to solve her problems.
By the way, yes, Josy doesn't expect a Fuckface to solve her problems. Because she doesn't have any. It is very good. For life. But it's bad for the game. Because problems are an action. There will be no game without problems. This is the law of the genre, I didn't invent it. In this case, even Maya, with her problems (which not everyone likes), is a much more useful character in the context of the game than Josy. Because of her problems give rise to actions.

Reactions: mojococo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People moan about how long it takes to make an episode
do they know There are other games on here that take just as long
But do their updates contain at least 5000 renders and include mini games or some free roam shit?

Honesty I'm not surprised this takes so long to get a new episode
What I am surprised about is how small other games updates are when they take just as long as this game

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
See even you know it, Quinn does not add single thing other then being hated and low drama truth be told she no different then Madame when you get down to it but at least you can't see Madame's face, improvement
Even you know, that what you're saying is a lie. Because this whole game essentially revolves around Quinn and her activities. Without her, it would be some Sims 4

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Of course the game revolves around Maya she is the sun after all
And I'm the earth revolving around her

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It revolves around Maya needing money
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes where MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes on which MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.
It's the same for Quinn her activities doesn't mean anything on my Josy and Maya path's

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
People need to accept that 10-12 months is a new dev cycle. DPC is his own boss, there is no one "above" him that will say: You have 7 months to produce episode 10, we want x amount of renders and x amount of animations. If he was working for a studio or something like that, then he would need to brainstorm what content to keep and what to cut. Thats how it usually goes when creating some type of media.

I would like it if he could drop updates every 6 months or so, and he can probably pull it off with his tech but the mans ego is huge, and unless there is a huge fan backlash he will continue like this. Knowing him and being a huge bitch that he is,he would probably write a 20 page long essay calling us all kind of names because we dont respect his "vision" or some bs like that.

Just let it go, if you do enjoy this type of content there is over 10k games here,a lot of it is shit, but there is also a lot of good stuff.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes where MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.
You mean the kind of activities that 90% of all players space clicks away?

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes