Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Then why do we need TC if it won't play a role? Zoey as well as Josy are classic rival girls to spice up the story. The difference is that Josy is not available as an option on her own path, while Zoey is universal for all paths.
I can already see DPC creating a sad meeting between Zoey and MC in the vein of last episode, where Zoey tearfully says she loves him and wants it all back, and other romantic and tearful shit.
And that's where the very TCs that will have an accumulative effect come into play. Just like Patrick's points. He'll probably reject Josy, Zoey, maybe someone else for a while, but if he gets enough points, he'll say yes.
It's the most logical assumption.
It's gonna be pretty simple to implement. The game will be designed so that the scenes with Zoey will be both on the Others branch, where MC can fuck Zoey, and on the branches of other girls, provided the necessary number of points are accumulated.
As much as I agree with your theory in general and how TC would work out in the future (I have a similar view on it). How it will work - like will MC break his own inner attitudes or not depending on accumulated TC points, etc. But I just don't see Zoey as an option anymore. I thought she would be an option (one of), but after EP10 I just don't think so anymore. She is a "convinient" option to play such role like you said and described, but... It's a 2 people at a time who should go against their inner attitudes, against their own words. To work out perfectly it should be only 1 person, probably the MC, while the other person (girl) shouldn't mind. Josy fits here quite well, while Zoey not. At least it looks and feels so at the moment.

Most of TC points were given for doing stuff with SGs (sexy photos, grabbing asses and tits, kisses or "enjoying it too much" during some fun activity, when it becomes too intimate than just an innocent contest and pleasing the crowd, etc. While points for Josy was given for "mental" cheating, which sometimes can be even worse and stronger than some stupid fooling around. Even kissing Jill back during break up with her doesn't give any TC points, but sets a variable. In short - among MGs only Josy and Sage gives an opportunity to "cheat". And Maya a little, VERY little. While cheating with SGs offers much greater opportunities. Zoey? 0 times, so far. Some options are just cutted off for all branches except "Others", like the one to offer Zoey to crash on MCs couch. Well, the reason is obvious, since MC is planning to spent the night with his LI, but still. You probably also forgetting option of being mad on her on not. Being mad on her changes her behaviour very much as well as making any interaction (well, not all, but the most) with her optionable.

Things may change as any other aspects and parts of the game. But it must happen in a plausible way, have a reasonable explanation, and grounds must be created for this. Otherwise building the image of a honest and decent, relationship-ready guy meant nothing and was a waste of time. Personally, I expect this TC thing to play out only closer to the end of the game (like it was in AL, when it fucked up the MCs current relationship). I can't imagine the "cheating" sub-branching at the current moment and part of the game. It would be ridiculous and implausible, besides handling the difficulties with extreme branching from current moment till the end.

When we expect something, we often forget that even if we have been waiting for something for YEARS, only weeks and months pass in the game world, and often this is completely insufficient for something important/substantial. And so far, the DPC has taken a consistent approach and does not go along with the impatience of some players. It's like the solo Josy/Maya paths... people have been whining for years, but only now have some prerequisites for this and the further development of this topic begun to be created. EP3/4 and EP10. Just imagine. So the TC thing and waiting for 4-5 episodes at least is the same, it's just started at the different moments and parts of the game.

but is it normal that NOW Zoey does not want to date a DIK, but once everything was cleared up, and in the case MC was not interested in her, what would be the problem?

what is the principle of not dating a friend's friends? doesn't make sense, she wants to attend their party but doesn't want to be considered? another one of those reassurances that DPC feels he has to give to the children who play his AVN
In AL it was possible only after saying to Liam that MC is ok with him dating someone he was close to. In case of negative response the option to "help" him with Rena is blocked. In BADIK it feels different and, probably, intended for different purposes, while the whole "setup" seems very similar and familiar. But only visually. Like, you know, black guy and blue-haired girl - that's what they have in common, but it ends there. Jacob is not playing a Liam role (it's Derek), and Zoey is much different character than Rena was. She is MCs best friend and first love, while Rena was a girl who MC just met. And most importantly - Zoey herself said that she is not interested in Jacob and that she doesn't want to hook up with MC friends. Not just want, "I would never do that to him." If you think that this may change and she will fuck around with DIKs, it's ok, I got your opinion.

the fact that she takes the news of MC's girlfriend's existence better is debatable, she does so because MC is there in front of her, but when she turns her back on him to leave she shows all the sadness of the case
This scene is canon as well as scene at BBQ. Even when MC is not in any relationship or even "path" she reacts in the same way. Difference in the further opportunities. Others branch is quite clear will offer us to reunite with her and "press the play button", while MG branches will force MC to clear things with her to be able to stay good friends with her.

Another one indicator and marker - MC inner thoughts and doubts. He have 0 (zero) thoughts about Zoey. He totally moved on and over her in general. Both because of time passed and because of her stopped any communication, because of her (Emma) cluck and so on.

The ONLY girls MC doubts about and seems like thinking extra after a break up is J&M ("Could it be a mistake?"). MC does not feel any remorse or anything else after breaking up with Sage and Bella and does not "suffer" for a very long time after breaking up with Jill. He has the strongest connection in terms of feelings and emotions only with Josy and Maya. And I hope there is no need to prove and explain this in any other way, because 2 whole episodes with the preparation / consequences of this breakup is not just a lot, but a hell of a lot. And it's not over yet. Jill is the next in queue, but not even close to, bc she had only 1 scene in EP9 via flashback and a couple of renders and lines in the dialogues at EP10 and that's all. The importance here are shown through sub-branching, renders numbers and dialogue lines dedicated for this event and that DPC was ready to go for it and make it through 3 (at least) episodes with this baggage.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In AL it was possible only after saying to Liam that MC is ok with him dating someone he was close to. In case of negative response the option to "help" him with Rena is blocked. In BADIK it feels different and, probably, intended for different purposes, while the whole "setup" seems very similar and familiar. But only visually. Like, you know, black guy and blue-haired girl - that's what they have in common, but it ends there. Jacob is not playing a Liam role (it's Derek), and Zoey is much different character than Rena was. She is MCs best friend and first love, while Rena was a girl who MC just met. And most importantly - Zoey herself said that she is not interested in Jacob and that she doesn't want to hook up with MC friends. Not just want, "I would never do that to him." If you think that this may change and she will fuck around with DIKs, it's ok, I got your opinion.
I was not referring to Jacob. as I have pointed out repeatedly NOW it is okay for Zoey not to want to commit to someone else, especially a DIK.
but it is a momentary situation, which sooner or later, when MC and Zoey clear up, will be resolved.

so not dating MC's friends is a principle destined to fall, because of its own it makes no sense. which is not to say that she will have sex with many of them from day to day, but that it could happen that Zoey will date a DIK or a BR student and there would be no contradiction.

Jacob has played his chance by now, really unlikely to get a second chance

the chances of it happening are low anyway because DPC stays away from these situations, so eventually one girl (or maybe more than one) will get MC and the others will start picking up stray cats on the street

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
so not dating MC's friends is a principle destined to fall, because of its own it makes no sense. which is not to say that she will have sex with many of them from day to day, but that it could happen that Zoey will date a DIK or a BR student and there would be no contradiction.
It have sense. Some people could be comfortable and ok with their -ex is dating and goes in relationship with their friends, while some not, probably to the most than to the less. It's not even about hypocrisy or pride or something like that. It's just ... about being comfortable and feel ok being near your ex and your friend(s), for example. Most of people won't find it ok and comfortable to stand near and deal with. Even if feelings is gone, you're not emotionally connected anymore, it's still MAY be VERY uncomfortable. Like you know... you had seen this girl nude, you fucked her, etc. This is what JB talked about, regarding being friends with your ex. Staying friends is one thing, but her persistent presence and relationship with one of your close friends (the frat members) is quite another thing, like the next level of discomfort you have to deal with.

The other thing is NTR army or something like that (I can't classify it out by myself and don't want to). If I remember right - in AL if you fucked Rena at the party - Liam option is blocked for her regardless of what you said to him.

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
Where is that cruel? Zoey didn't tell the MC that she wanted a relationship with him, she just said she wanted the friendship back. The MC also gave Zoey a chance when he asked Zoey if she would have stayed with him if he had already said that to her back then. Zoey is silent. What should the MC think of this?

If the player wishes Zoey a happy Thanksgiving, Zoey will get exactly what she said to the MC in EP9. The friendship.

Zoey won't actively use Jonah as a cover guy. She won't tell Jonah to be her cover guy. But the two are very close friends and are very familiar with each other. It will be passive so that Jonah is considered Zoey's boyfriend even though he isn't.

Example.
Zoey and Jonah meet at a DIK party and the two hug each other intensely because they haven't seen each other for a while. Jacob and the other DIKs see this and think their part. Purely passive.
For me, message option 2 is a manifestation of simple human sympathy. Option 1 is a carefree congratulation, as if nothing happened yesterday. Everything doesn't have to be about relationships. If I were Zoey, I would be more pleased to receive message 2, but perhaps only I see it that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mike_ch and dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The other thing is NTR army or something like that (I can't classify it out by myself and don't want to). If I remember right - in AL if you fucked Rena at the party - Liam option is blocked for her regardless of what you said to him.
Anti-NTR brigade. Radical purity warriors. There, even LIs who even talk to other men are already haram. Here's one of them in Felice previous comment reactions.
haram.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Elena would be perfect as a "Beard" (actually she wouldn't even be a "Beard"), whether for Josy or Maya. All four of them could appear in public because Elena could pass as a guy with appropriate clothing and a male voice. As Derek said to Maya in EP10. Let Maya think about the fourth wheel. Elena would be a suitable fourth wheel.
:HideThePain: yeah! that's classic dalli_x, I know and love for :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It have sense. Some people could be comfortable and ok with their -ex is dating and goes in relationship with their friends, while some not, probably to the most than to the less. It's not even about hypocrisy or pride or something like that. It's just ... about being comfortable and feel ok being near your ex and your friend(s), for example. Most of people won't find it ok and comfortable to stand near and deal with. Even if feelings is gone, you're not emotionally connected anymore, it's still MAY be VERY uncomfortable. Like you know... you had seen this girl nude, you fucked her, etc. This is what JB talked about, regarding being friends with your ex. Staying friends is one thing, but her persistent presence and relationship with one of your close friends (the frat members) is quite another thing, like the next level of discomfort you have to deal with.

but that is not their situation. they are exes who have never been together, however.

they are extremely uncomfortable with each other's presence even now. it has to be seen how the clarification between the 2 will go, if it will be breakup, the problem will not be having a relationship with another DIK, but just hanging out peacefully (kind of like what happens with Josy if she gets dumped) as friends.
on the other hand if everything goes well as Zoey will have to serenely hang out with MC's girlfriend (and vice versa), so MC should have no problem with finding Zoey in the DIKs mansion with someone, every relationship must tend to be symmetrical

the point is that, will MC and Zoey still be friends afterwards or not?

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
As much as I agree with your theory in general and how TC would work out in the future (I have a similar view on it). How it will work - like will MC break his own inner attitudes or not depending on accumulated TC points, etc. But I just don't see Zoey as an option anymore. I thought she would be an option (one of), but after EP10 I just don't think so anymore. She is a "convinient" option to play such role like you said and described, but... It's a 2 people at a time who should go against their inner attitudes, against their own words. To work out perfectly it should be only 1 person, probably the MC, while the other person (girl) shouldn't mind. Josy fits here quite well, while Zoey not. At least it looks and feels so at the moment.

Most of TC points were given for doing stuff with SGs (sexy photos, grabbing asses and tits, kisses or "enjoying it too much" during some fun activity, when it becomes too intimate than just an innocent contest and pleasing the crowd, etc. While points for Josy was given for "mental" cheating, which sometimes can be even worse and stronger than some stupid fooling around. Even kissing Jill back during break up with her doesn't give any TC points, but sets a variable. In short - among MGs only Josy and Sage gives an opportunity to "cheat". And Maya a little, VERY little. While cheating with SGs offers much greater opportunities. Zoey? 0 times, so far. Some options are just cutted off for all branches except "Others", like the one to offer Zoey to crash on MCs couch. Well, the reason is obvious, since MC is planning to spent the night with his LI, but still. You probably also forgetting option of being mad on her on not. Being mad on her changes her behaviour very much as well as making any interaction (well, not all, but the most) with her optionable.

Things may change as any other aspects and parts of the game. But it must happen in a plausible way, have a reasonable explanation, and grounds must be created for this. Otherwise building the image of a honest and decent, relationship-ready guy meant nothing and was a waste of time. Personally, I expect this TC thing to play out only closer to the end of the game (like it was in AL, when it fucked up the MCs current relationship). I can't imagine the "cheating" sub-branching at the current moment and part of the game. It would be ridiculous and implausible, besides handling the difficulties with extreme branching from current moment till the end.

When we expect something, we often forget that even if we have been waiting for something for YEARS, only weeks and months pass in the game world, and often this is completely insufficient for something important/substantial. And so far, the DPC has taken a consistent approach and does not go along with the impatience of some players. It's like the solo Josy/Maya paths... people have been whining for years, but only now have some prerequisites for this and the further development of this topic begun to be created. EP3/4 and EP10. Just imagine. So the TC thing and waiting for 4-5 episodes at least is the same, it's just started at the different moments and parts of the game.
When the MC looks at Zoey's boobs, the game remembers that action as a TC.
Also, you're forgetting that when MC asks Jacob not to date Zoey, it's like he's upset about the fact that he'd hate to see her with another guy and walks away pensive.
There's an unclosed chapter in their story, even despite their conversation in ep10.
I agree with you that TCs won't fully reveal themselves until season 4, but then the question becomes: what is this season dedicated to?
We all assume that during this season MC has to decide if he wants to continue his relationship with his girlfriend, to realize if he wants a relationship or not.
But if that's not the case, is the whole season just about Josy and Maya breaking up?
I'm certainly guessing that the main leitmotif of the season is "get to know them better." Maya drama, Sage drama in the next ep, Jill drama, Bella drama in the season finale. I guess DPC wants us to get to know them better and only then offer to decide if we want to be with this girl or not.
But still I think one cheating will definitely happen before the end of the season. I have a weird feeling it's gonna be with Zoey.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
but that is not their situation. they are exes who have never been together, however.

they are extremely uncomfortable with each other's presence even now. it has to be seen how the clarification between the 2 will go, if it will be breakup, the problem will not be having a relationship with another DIK, but just hanging out peacefully (kind of like what happens with Josy if she gets dumped) as friends.
on the other hand if everything goes well as Zoey will have to serenely hang out with MC's girlfriend (and vice versa), so MC should have no problem with finding Zoey in the DIKs mansion with someone, every relationship must tend to be symmetrical

the point is that, will MC and Zoey still be friends afterwards or not?
Honestly, for me, personally, something like being near with your ex as a "friend" and your new girl is so odd. It's so fucking awkward and far away out of the comfort zone.

Hypothetically, it is possible to maintain friendly relations with your ex, but in practice... You will have to deal with you current girl too, you must convince her to feel ok and to not far fetching anything about this friendship and it will be quite damn hard you know. The whole MGs circle created and intended as they are all friends are quite damn complicated. Especially if your MC attracted and led some of them and then dumped and now pretend staying as friends as nothing happened. Well it's game, but it's how it usually "works" irl. You will mostly had to feel like you are forced to be friends rather than you really want to after doing such things to them. And that's why the Sage, Bella and even Jill break ups and being friends later are more or less acceptable and plausible and that's why being "friends" with J&M after breaked throuple are feels so awkward and irrational. Maybe it's only me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, for me, personally, something like being near with your ex as a "friend" and your new girl is so odd. It's so fucking awkward and far away out of the comfort zone.

Hypothetically, it is possible to maintain friendly relations with your ex, but in practice... You will have to deal with you current girl too, you must convince her to feel ok and to not far fetching anything about this friendship and it will be quite damn hard you know. The whole MGs circle created and intended as they are all friends are quite damn complicated. Especially if your MC attracted and led some of them and then dumped and now pretend staying as friends as nothing happened. Well it's game, but it's how it usually "works" irl. You will mostly had to feel like you are forced to be friends rather than you really want to after doing such things to them. And that's why the Sage, Bella and even Jill break ups and being friends later are more or less acceptable and plausible and that's why being "friends" with J&M after breaked throuple are feels so awkward and irrational. Maybe it's only me.
aside from the distinction about Zoey, who I don't consider 100% an ex, I agree with you

however you see the problem is not at all that an ex is your friend's girlfriend, the problem is not getting rid of her, constantly finding her around. the discomfort would still be there if Zoey showed up at the next DIKs party.

on the situation between MC and the other LIs there is a distinction to be made: you can't be friends with an ex again if you weren't before. and that's what happens with Josy, with the other girls there was something else anyway (with Bella and Jill an almost "motherly" relationship, with Sage they are almost colleagues, with Maya they were roommates for a long time) that can even survive the breakup

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Some of my favorite scenes are the ones where Sage is talking about something and MC is in the background arguing with this same asshole from the library, but I never noticed that he had his fucking dick out for some reason in this one. :LOL::ROFLMAO::oops:

View attachment 3324649
He tried to piss in the MC's room, as he knew it was used as an emergency bathroom after Vinny trashed the room, and when caught he tried to piss in a beer bottle. Someone later drinks out of that bottle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Also, you're forgetting that when MC asks Jacob not to date Zoey, it's like he's upset about the fact that he'd hate to see her with another guy and walks away pensive.
There's an unclosed chapter in their story, even despite their conversation in ep10.
I agree with you that TCs won't fully reveal themselves until season 4, but then the question becomes: what is this season dedicated to?
We all assume that during this season MC has to decide if he wants to continue his relationship with his girlfriend, to realize if he wants a relationship or not.
But if that's not the case, is the whole season just about Josy and Maya breaking up?
I'm certainly guessing that the main leitmotif of the season is "get to know them better." Maya drama, Sage drama in the next ep, Jill drama, Bella drama in the season finale. I guess DPC wants us to get to know them better and only then offer to decide if we want to be with this girl or not.
But still I think one cheating will definitely happen before the end of the season. I have a weird feeling it's gonna be with Zoey.
It will probably happen based on the decisions we made. Of course I won't do it i'm a monogamous and Christian man (except in my man whore route).:Kappa:
IMG_20231128_233100.jpg

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
It will probably happen based on the decisions we made. Of course I won't do it i'm a monogamous and Christian man (except in my man whore route).:Kappa:
View attachment 3326160
I guess DPС wasn't himself unless he did something the players didn't like.
I include cheating with Zoey, which is unavoidable.
I can already imagine the morning after release, DPC going out on the balcony, sitting in a chair, lighting a cigar and watching the sound of exploding asses at dawn.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I guess DPС wasn't himself unless he did something the players didn't like.
I include cheating with Zoey, which is unavoidable.
I can already imagine the morning after release, DPC going out on the balcony, sitting in a chair, lighting a cigar and watching the sound of exploding asses at dawn.
Well DPC likes to force drama, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that. I wouldn't mind too much either. All I really want is my rematch against caleb and Vinny.
3bce8b1fdb8b6db4a17389432f09fb65.gif

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Ok, I forgot about option of picking at her boobs, lol. Still lighter than any things we were able to do with MGs and SGs so far being in a relationship.

Season 3? I think it's about the developing of the chosen path, knowing girls better, etc. Probably back home with almost all of them. Already happened with Jill and in some (sick) way with Maya. I don't expect it to happen with Sage (lol) especially after what's happened with Jade & Stephen. Nothing for Bella here, except her going back to MCs home to meet his dad. So it's mostly about Josy in the queue only. While the rest are in queue to the MCs home, which will probably happen in EP11, since MC promised to back home for delayed Thanksgiving celebration. Perfect moment.

Also Season 3 feels like a last chance to get into the relationship with some of SGs - Riona, Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Nora and Josy / Maya / Zoey paths as well for the Others branch or continue to fool around till the end. That's why all that SGs paths starts to open and close since Halloween.

I (personally) want a flashback of Josy and Sage in EP11-12. They both deserve attention in this way and the only ones who haven't got anything like that so far and... at all. Seeing Sage a couple of years ago was not that important and hadn't much sense (EP5 intro). Even secondary characters like Stephen got their story and flashbacks - a lot and detailed ones, ones which explained so much.

And the Season 4 seems to be for a test of the choosen path, the test to avoid the temptations or fuck up the relationships because of that. The moment when all the drama fetched will resolve in one or another way. The perfect moment for all possible temptations and outcomes is a spring break. It will be probably the huge non-stop party episode like EP9 was, since it's not a 1 day activity, it's at least 1 week holiday.

In general: Quinn & Vinny & Buddy's lair, Stephen, drugs and prostituion in B&R. Maya's family in general, it's not only about a tuition or Patrick. Sage dealing with Quinn and her step-parents divorce and of course the Morgan part of her story. Bella's husband and what MC talked about regarding better calling for help rather kissing her. Aaaaand Josy... in whatever sense, current or her past drama. And this is only a part of MGs and the plot itslelf, there're a lot of SGs drama potential too. What else? Camera(s) in DIKs mansion, dormies, Beth & jocks and their and their "metal" competition. I wonder why you only mentioned the possible J&M drama and break-up. There are a lot of stuff to be revealed and a lot of new new stuff and drama will happen too.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes