• Greet Tiffani's hole + 1
Melanie & Sarah Photoshoot :
  • Grab their asses + 1
Meeting Nicole and Lily in the hallway:
  • Grab Nicole's ass + 1
  • Tell Lily "I like them bad" (Touch breasts) + 1
Makeout with Riona + 2
Tell Heather "Maybe in the future?" in reponse to her advances + 1
Squeeze Sarah's and Melanie's breasts in relation to the costume competition + 2
Tell Sandy you could maybe have "fun" with her at the Pink Rose + 1

Episode 10

Jill Branch
Look at Bianca and Carla during Yoga + 1
!J&M & !Alone Branch
Touch Maya's socks + 1
Tell Josy "Not Yet" when she asks about the MC about sleeping with Arieth + 1
!Alone Branch
Look at Zoey's breasts + 1
After winning the Ping Pong game with Camila get her to "Show the goods" + 1
great overview - do you have the name of the variable by any chance?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Episode 11 - Preview #1: Josy (SFW)

View attachment 3323113

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful, but I didn't believe it right away, remembering the words of DPC! But after a closer look, I realized that it is a good copy, but still not DPC.
Yeah, it doesn't quite have that edge that DPC's renders have:
But to be fair, it's all about the camera angle:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
Sep 26, 2023
And the third one (a bonus from DPC) - for those, who like to play with console or mods - if you trying to play Quinn path with impossible in a normal way of play CHICK affinity - the dialogue I mentioned above will be skipped and ep10_quinn_help variable will stay in default "False" state, so you will miss the scene anyway.
Are you telling us that DPC made sure that even modders & cheaters can't make Quinn fall for the CHICK MC ? Now, I'm certain he has a spy here.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Are you telling us that DPC made sure that even modders & cheaters can't make Quinn fall for the CHICK MC ? Now, I'm certain he has a spy here.
I don't see any other reasons to put "chick" affinity checks into the code for the events with Quinn. It doesn't look like that he made a mistake, because the way he did it is intended to fuck up the Quinn scene and probably her path too (part of my assumption regarding importance of this particular MC response to Quinn is coming from this part of code). DPC likes to fuck with players and especially with those, who put their hands into saves or use mods / console.

Code:
qu "Yeah, I know!"
    if affinity == "CHICK":
        jump ep10_quinn_no_help_label
:HideThePain: :WeSmart:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Episode 9
Jill Branch
During the option to interact with Bianca's ass:
  • Gently place hand + 1
  • Grab + 2
!J&M & !Alone Branch
When Josy asks the MC if he thinks about how things could be different:
  • All the Time + 2
  • A Bit + 1
!Sage & !Alone Branch
When Sage asks if you are dissapointed that it's just a photoshoot:
  • Yes + 1
When Sage asks what type of pose for the photoshoot:
  • Sexy pose + 1
!Alone Branch
HOTs Arriving:
  • Grab Melanie's and Sarah's ass + 1
  • Kiss Camila + 1
Shots Competition:
  • Enjoy it too much (With Becky or Tiffani) + 1
  • Greet Tiffani's hole + 1
Melanie & Sarah Photoshoot :
  • Grab their asses + 1
Meeting Nicole and Lily in the hallway:
  • Grab Nicole's ass + 1
  • Tell Lily "I like them bad" (Touch breasts) + 1
Makeout with Riona + 2
Tell Heather "Maybe in the future?" in reponse to her advances + 1
Squeeze Sarah's and Melanie's breasts in relation to the costume competition + 2
Tell Sandy you could maybe have "fun" with her at the Pink Rose + 1

Episode 10

Jill Branch
Look at Bianca and Carla during Yoga + 1
!J&M & !Alone Branch
Touch Maya's socks + 1
Tell Josy "Not Yet" when she asks about the MC about sleeping with Arieth + 1
!Alone Branch
Look at Zoey's breasts + 1
After winning the Ping Pong game with Camila get her to "Show the goods" + 1

- you don't raise cheating points when you play the Others route;

- touching Maya's socks is NOT cheating when you play her route/Others route, but it simply is the right thing you are supposed to do;

- the answer to "When Sage asks if you are disappointed that it's just a photoshoot" doesn't raise points if you play her route;

- "When Josy asks the MC if he thinks about how things could be different": she doesn't ask this question in her route.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Greetings! I trust your day is proceeding splendidly.
Regarding the observations you’ve raised concerning my post, it’s essential to recognize that the exclamation mark (‘!’) serves as a negation indicator. Consequently, all the points you’ve highlighted are indeed accurate, and they harmonize with the content of my post.

When I refer to the ‘!Alone Branch,’ I am explicitly delineating the points attainable when one is not following the ‘alone branch.’ Conversely, the ‘Jill Branch’ lacks the exclamation mark because its points are exclusively achievable within the context of the Jill Branch.

Consider, for instance, the expression '!J&M & !Alone Branch', I aim to convey that these specific points are accessible only when the player’s branch diverges from both the Josy and Maya branch as well as the Alone branch. In essence, this implies that the player must be situated along the Jills, Isabellas, or Sages branch to access said points.

I trust this elucidation has shed light on my initial post. I extend my gratitude for highlighting the potential misinterpretation inherent in my post, and I hope this clarification serves to rectify any misconceptions for other readers who may have been similarly lead astray.
Oh Jeezuz, are you an engineer?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)
View attachment 3244061
Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

You'll have to manually click on the banner above, since SanchoMod has been pulled from this VN's OP yet again.
Politics and favoritism keep oppressing the (arguably) best mod on the planet, go figure.

Changlelog:
  • Finally... added a basic Party Planner cheat (non-animated grid). It works completely dynamically so the resulting Rank (grade) is variable but you will generally receive an "A" if you have at least "Hard to Let Down" as one of your perks.
  • For those that enjoyed my S2 Mansion MiniGame cheat (auto-population) fear not, this one-button cheat is temporary until I finish coding all the various grid populations (there's a total of 10 variants of the game grid, 5 for each current Episode to deal with the math).
  • This Party Planner cheat analyzes and stresses importance to those DIK members that have the lowest "Happiness", and scales up appropriately. Using the cheat will always give you a result that is only obtainable through normal playthrough. This is by design so there's no way that using it can ever bork your saves. This ain't no "Harem induced Banana loop" landmine waiting to blow type of code.
  • This Party Planner cheat will consume all your allotted PartyMoney... that's the cost of cheating and I think that's fair.
That's now a professionally coded cheat for every new minigame except Fish, you can feed your own damn fish, it's not complicated.

All cheats can be individually toggled visible to further customize your in-game aesthetic:
View attachment 3244019

A few previews to give you an idea:
Drawing
View attachment 3244024
English/Math
View attachment 3244031 View attachment 3244032
Brawler
View attachment 3244034 View attachment 3244035 View attachment 3244036 View attachment 3244037 View attachment 3244038 View attachment 3244039 View attachment 3244040
Science (Note: by popular request this now awards Ace)
View attachment 3244041 View attachment 3244042 View attachment 3244044 View attachment 3244045
Puzzle Box
View attachment 3244115
Party Planner (Hard to Let Down perk is recommended but not required)
View attachment 3244048 View attachment 3244049 View attachment 3244050 View attachment 3244051 View attachment 3244052

This is just but one of dozens of features in SanchoMod to allow you choice and/or enhance your playthough experience.

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Regards and enjoy.
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg

You'll have to manually click on the banner above, since SanchoMod has been pulled from this VN's OP yet again.
Politics and favoritism keep oppressing the (arguably) best mod on the planet, go figure.

Changlelog:
  • By user request: Added a CriticalPath screen at the beginning of Ep9 for the ability to change Ep8's (Season 2) Mansion minigame outcome.
  • By user request: Added a SanchoCheat for the Mansion minigame outcome.
If you desire to change the outcome of Season 2's Mansion minigame in Season 3: for the most pure playthrough of Season 3 I suggest starting a new game via "Import" at the Main Menu and replaying Ep9-Ep10. This will offer you the most correct version of the story and all possible menu choices/stat outcomes. See post here in the mod's thread for details, but to summarize: After importing and either playing or skipping Interlude you will be presented with the CritcalPath screen to either change the outcome or continue with zero alterations to your data. The second pic below is via an import where the minigame was Won, the third is with an import where the minigame was Lost:

If you are in a bind then you can use the option in SanchoCheats (it will only be available to select if you are currently in Ep9 or Ep10 for safety reasons) but Rusty's bio info won't reflect this Mansion change. Everything else will be stable. If changing to obtain Ep9's Quinn scene then make the change before the below example:
1707143759542.png

What this update won't do: It won't unlock any additional Season 2's Steam achievements (if using that platform) obviously. If you desire to unlock those and need assistance (or a proper guide) with the Mansion minigame outcome then install SanchoMod for Season 2 and pay attention to the MiniStat during the Mansion events for automated/dynamic assistance. If you wish to read about this particular minigame feature including sample images see post here in the mod's thread from last year.

Other notes of interest:
For a complete list of Season 3 minigame SanchoCheats see post here.
For an exhaustive feature listing of SanchoMod advanced features for S1/2 and S3 see the mod's FAQ here. It's not all-inclusive but explains many of the latest feature sets.

Update Installation:
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Regards and enjoy.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
View attachment 3328143

Changlelog:
  • By user request: Added a CriticalPath screen at the beginning of Ep9 for the ability to change Ep8's (Season 2) Mansion minigame outcome.
  • By user request: Added a SanchoCheat for the Mansion minigame outcome.
If you desire to change the outcome of Season 2's Mansion minigame in Season 3: for the most pure playthrough of Season 3 I suggest starting a new game via "Import" at the Main Menu and replaying Ep9-Ep10. This will offer you the most correct version of the story and all possible menu choices/stat outcomes. See post here in the mod's thread for details, but to summarize: After importing and either playing or skipping Interlude you will be presented with the CritcalPath screen to either change the outcome or continue with zero alterations to your data. The second pic below is via an import where the minigame was Won, the third is with an import where the minigame was Lost:

If you are in a bind then you can use the option in SanchoCheats (it will only be available to select if you are currently in Ep9 or Ep10 for safety reasons) but Rusty's bio info won't reflect this Mansion change. Everything else will be stable. If changing to obtain Ep9's Quinn scene then make the change before the below example:

What this update won't do: It won't unlock any additional Season 2's Steam achievements (if using that platform) obviously. If you desire to unlock those and need assistance (or a proper guide) with the Mansion minigame outcome then install SanchoMod for Season 2 and pay attention to the MiniStat during the Mansion events for automated/dynamic assistance. If you wish to read about this particular minigame feature including sample images see post here in the mod's thread from last year.

Other notes of interest:
For a complete list of Season 3 minigame SanchoCheats see post here.
For an exhaustive feature listing of SanchoMod advanced features for S1/2 and S3 see the mod's FAQ here. It's not all-inclusive but explains many of the latest feature sets.

Update Installation:

Regards and enjoy.
Thanks sancho. udebest.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's an affinity check rather than a status check so that would be fine.
but he still phrase it wrong :);), because a Neutral affinity with Chick status, is not a chick , it's a neutral. before permanent affinity you also had the ability to have Dik affinity with Chick status, but you were still a Dik.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
am gonna be a bit of an asshole here :LOL: , and i'm not even sorry:ROFLMAO:, but Josy fans are not the one who constantly demanding polls, to get some validation about their choice of waifu:whistle::ROFLMAO: , must be suck to be so insecure all the time :p:KEK::Kappa:
I'm kinda shifting with every update between the LIs. After Ep. 8 it was Isabella for me, after Ep. 9 it was J/M and after Ep. 10 it is now Sage for me. :BootyTime:

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes