Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think it depends only on Zoey's affinity.... :unsure:
Well, in my runs, Tommy always says “Bravo Geralt, you made a banger party” and then Zoey tells MC that he:
DIK Zoey: You understand that he is using you to get into the girls' panties.
Chick Zoey: He looks like a douchebag.

But I never had this moment. So I think the trigger is Tommy's negative opinion of the party, which is difficult. Party mini-game is extremely simple.
Maybe Chick Zoey says something else in that moment.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, in my runs, Tommy always says “Bravo Geralt, you made a banger party” and then Zoey tells MC that he:
DIK Zoey: You understand that he is using you to get into the girls' panties.
Chick Zoey: He looks like a douchebag.

But I never had this moment. So I think the trigger is Tommy's negative opinion of the party, which is difficult. Party mini-game is extremely simple.
Maybe Chick Zoey says something else in that moment.
you are right, you must also have a low "happiness" rating for the party

if the grade is low and Zoey is DIK she sticks up for MC with Tommy, otherwise nothing, she just asks who it is

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Never saw this moment where's Zoey roasting Tommy. Probably I need to fail his wishes for a party in the mini-game and then he will say that party sucks, right?
I'm not sure if it is the result of the minigame that determines whether Tommy talks shit about the party. I got this reaction when the MC had Chick affinity and Zoey had DIK affinity and thought that is why I got it. It did make me laugh, though, hence the screenshot.

Mar 2, 2022
Is there a comprehensive list of all the actions that give TCs?
Episode 9
Jill Branch
During the option to interact with Bianca's ass:
  • Gently place hand + 1
  • Grab + 2
!J&M & !Alone Branch
When Josy asks the MC if he thinks about how things could be different:
  • All the Time + 2
  • A Bit + 1
!Sage & !Alone Branch
When Sage asks if you are dissapointed that it's just a photoshoot:
  • Yes + 1
When Sage asks what type of pose for the photoshoot:
  • Sexy pose + 1
!Alone Branch
HOTs Arriving:
  • Grab Melanie's and Sarah's ass + 1
  • Kiss Camila + 1
Shots Competition:
  • Enjoy it too much (With Becky or Tiffani) + 1
  • Greet Tiffani's hole + 1
Melanie & Sarah Photoshoot :
  • Grab their asses + 1
Meeting Nicole and Lily in the hallway:
  • Grab Nicole's ass + 1
  • Tell Lily "I like them bad" (Touch breasts) + 1
Makeout with Riona + 2
Tell Heather "Maybe in the future?" in reponse to her advances + 1
Squeeze Sarah's and Melanie's breasts in relation to the costume competition + 2
Tell Sandy you could maybe have "fun" with her at the Pink Rose + 1

Episode 10

Jill Branch
Look at Bianca and Carla during Yoga + 1
!J&M & !Alone Branch
Touch Maya's socks + 1
Tell Josy "Not Yet" when she asks about the MC about sleeping with Arieth + 1
!Alone Branch
Look at Zoey's breasts + 1
After winning the Ping Pong game with Camila get her to "Show the goods" + 1

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I didn't get the lewd scene with Quinn in downtown, did anyone knows why I missed & how to get it ?
Code:
    mc "It doesn't sound safe..."
    mc "And that's why you really asked me to come tonight."
    qu "..."
    qu "Can't there be more reasons than one?"
    mc "I don't like being used like that, and if you had told me that was the reason from the start..."
    qu "Yeah, I know!"

menu:

"I still would have come" if True:
         $ ep10_quinn_help = True
         mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it."

"I wouldn't have come" if True:
         $ ep10_quinn_help = False
         mc "I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again."
If you respond to Quinn "I wouldn' have come" - she will remember this (variable) and you will not have sex with her in Rusty's car later. It's too early to make any assumptions, but it looks like that this option fucks up her path.

The other way to miss this scene is to fail the mansion renovation in EP8, since MC is not able to borrow the Rusty's car in such case.

And the third one (a bonus from DPC) - for those, who like to play with console or mods - if you trying to play Quinn path with impossible in a normal way of play CHICK affinity - the dialogue I mentioned above will be skipped and ep10_quinn_help variable will stay in default "False" state, so you will miss the scene anyway.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
If you respond to Quinn "I wouldn' have come" - she will remember this (variable) and you will not have sex with her in Rusty's car later. It's too early to make any assumptions, but it looks like that this option fucks up her path.

The other way to miss this scene is to fail the mansion renovation in EP8, since MC is not able to borrow the Rusty's car in such case.

And the third one (a bonus from DPC) - for those, who like to play with console or mods - if you trying to play Quinn path with impossible in a normal way of play CHICK affinity - the dialogue I mentioned above will be skipped and ep10_quinn_help variable will stay in default "False" state, so you will miss the scene anyway.
It's not the first one, I always choose the "would come" option.

I don't play mini-games, so what is this about ? In my playthroughs, Rusty ends by selling his car. And before that, I accepted the Pink Rose VIP Pass. Is there a correlation ?

I play with DIK affinity everytime.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's not the first one, I always choose the "would come" option.

I don't play mini-games, so what is this about ? In my playthroughs, Rusty ends by selling his car. And before that, I accepted the Pink Rose VIP Pass. Is there a correlation ?

I play with DIK affinity everytime.
Yes, it's because of VIP pass in case of playing with mini-games off. You have to decline it to "win" the mansion renovation. With mini-games on you can accept it and complete renovation successfully w/o any troubles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lexkar83
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes