Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
am gonna be a bit of an asshole here :LOL: , and i'm not even sorry:ROFLMAO:, but Josy fans are not the one who constantly demanding polls, to get some validation about their choice of waifu:whistle::ROFLMAO: , must be suck to be so insecure all the time :p:KEK::Kappa:
Poll's are for fans of weaker Li's so they can feel better about themself and there girl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it's not like 2 votes can make that much of a difference in a poll.... :rolleyes:

i have "asshole" in my nickname...:ROFLMAO:
its not like these polls matter at all, not even dpc's own, who accidentally proved how pointless are they :ROFLMAO:, since no matter if it's Bella or Maya wins the other gonna get her set in the next episode anyway:whistle:.:LOL:

as it should be btw , because frankly each main girl should have at least the same amount of special render anyway, and since Jill still has like 3 times more then the rest, she should stay out of the polls for a while longer.:LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Speaking of polls, which of the bottom MGs are winning? I'd say I'm looking forward but really, both options suck and we have to hope Patron votes a decent SG up to compensate for the weakness of both Maya and Bella.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
good, good, soon you gonna shift toward Nova too, :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I mean...I shifted from Alex to Luna pretty early and haven't budged an inch since, even after an update pretty much without content for her. :Kappa:

In BaDIK all of them are so close together that my preferences can shift enough, I guess. Like the date with Sage was just too cute and overall in Ep. 10 she was the best in my opinion. Which is ironic because I thought her path would become stale after Ep. 9 since all major problems seemed to be resolved.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
After a few playthroughs of the game, to my surprise I found myself as Quinn fan.
On the very first playthrough, she did not appeal to me, for a number of reasons.

But the full DIK Playthrough revealed a completely different side of her.
And most of all I liked the difference between the very small details in her behavior towards MC
I'm sure a lot of people paid attention to it, after all, 13k pages in the thread.

No path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On her path

Another moment with a difference is Quinn's reaction when she and Riona find MC and Sage in the backyard

Of course, each LI has its own scenes and interactions based on their path, but for some reason it's with Quinn that these moments look different

Maybe there's nothing special about these moments and it's a trivial tsundere-moment but something triggered inside me and now I'm a Quinn fan. I'm hoping for a proper ending with her in it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, and this is the one who does not create problems, he solves them. :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO:
It's starting again. I think that is funny.:ROFLMAO:
I don't see any other reasons to put "chick" affinity checks into the code for the events with Quinn. It doesn't look like that he made a mistake, because the way he did it is intended to fuck up the Quinn scene and probably her path too (part of my assumption regarding importance of this particular MC response to Quinn is coming from this part of code). DPC likes to fuck with players and especially with those, who put their hands into saves or use mods / console.

Code:
qu "Yeah, I know!"
    if affinity == "CHICK":
        jump ep10_quinn_no_help_label
:HideThePain: :WeSmart:

But seriously, it seems to be the same principle (not code) as the Jocks and Caleb. If the MC doesn't fight the Jocks in EP2, the MC can't fight Caleb at all in EP5.

DIK
mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it."

CHICK
mc "I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again."

Don't you see where this is going?

DIK MC: Quinn asks the MC if he can help her with another problem and gives the MC background information. Maybe so that Tommy lied to him about Vinny's gun in EP9. Who were kidnapped? Riona.

CHICK MC: I'll go over the code first. If the CHICK MC is on the "Others" branch, Quinn won't even ask the MC or the corresponding option is blocked (just like the MC can't fight Caleb if the MC didn't beat up the jocks in EP2. ). The MC made it clear to Quinn that he wouldn't help her a second time. That's why Quinn will ask DIK Tommy. Tommy will probably more than defeat Vinny.

If the CHICK MC isn't on the "Others" branch, things could get very interesting. Why? mc mc "I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again." He then didn't help Quinn in EP10. Either Quinn or Tommy could then ask the MC if he wants to help “Riona”. But there is a problem here, namely this: mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it." The MC is not prepared, so he could be missing important information. In that case, I'm excited to see where this could lead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
To be honest why even choose. We all know every single one of us banged each and every girl in this game at some point. :ROFLMAO:
you're right. Anyway I'm neutral on which girl is the right one or the best one. If I can summarize it would be the following:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If the CHICK MC isn't on the "Others" branch, things could get very interesting. Why? mc mc "I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again." He then didn't help Quinn in EP10. Either Quinn or Tommy could then ask the MC if he wants to help “Riona”. But there is a problem here, namely this: mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it." The MC is not prepared, so he could be missing important information. In that case, I'm excited to see where this could lead.
let me just stop you right there. If you are not on the others paths regardless of affinity MC does not have a scene with quinn at all.

so everything you said, can't even exist :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
But seriously, it seems to be the same principle (not code) as the Jocks and Caleb. If the MC doesn't fight the Jocks in EP2, the MC can't fight Caleb at all in EP5.

DIK
mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it."

CHICK
mc "I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again."

Don't you see where this is going?

DIK MC: Quinn asks the MC if he can help her with another problem and gives the MC background information. Maybe so that Tommy lied to him about Vinny's gun in EP9. Who were kidnapped? Riona.

CHICK MC: I'll go over the code first. If the CHICK MC is on the "Others" branch, Quinn won't even ask the MC or the corresponding option is blocked (just like the MC can't fight Caleb if the MC didn't beat up the jocks in EP2. ). The MC made it clear to Quinn that he wouldn't help her a second time. That's why Quinn will ask DIK Tommy. Tommy will probably more than defeat Vinny.

I don't get the point or any connections between fights with jocks and this particular check for Quinn and Chick affinity.
With jocks you have to fight with them to be able to fight with Caleb later. And both of this is a major choices at first. And at second - it have NOTHING with MC affinity. You can fight with them being a Chick. Both is my usual choices for most of my Chick runs.

My point and attention was about the fact, that this check have no sense if you play the game w/o mods or doesn't put your hands in saves or console to fuck with variables/affinity, etc. Chick MC and Quinn path is impossible combination. And since this check literally abort the dialogue and any choice possibility, I suppose it was made intentionally to fuck up the Quinn path for such players.

You can response to Quinn that you won't have come while being with full DIK affinity. As well as you can agree to help her with Neutral affinity. It's her question and MC decision - would he protect her and step into her drug dealing shit or not. She is breaking the news to him w/o any warning where and what for they going. So it could be considered (and it's so, really) that she used him. So MC have to decide - he want to be used this way later or not.

The fact is that this particular path is not possible for Chick MC w/o mods or altering variables after S2 finale. DPC regularly puts traps and other shit for those who like to play in the ways that wasn't intended to. And the only thing I mentioned and talked about is that, if he wanted to fuck up such playthroughs, then this choice must have a lot of sense for Quinn path later. Otherwise there was no sense of placing such "trap" into the code.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did you read correctly? In that case, Quinn and/or Tommy then ask MC if he wants to help Riona and not for him to help Quinn or Tommy. Even the CHICK MC can be very close to Riona.
yeah, and you make up a scenario based on conversations, you even quote them, what are not exist when mc is not on the others path.

"I'll help you out this time, but I won't take part in this again."

But there is a problem here, namely this: mc "I'm not that scared. And it would have felt better to be prepared for it."

this scenario does not exist, if you are not on other paths, these word these lines don't exist. and btw you also not go on a date with rio if you are NOT on others path , so MC is actualy not even that close to Rio.

you often do this btw, take out one branch's specific scenario, and apply it to an another that doesn't have any connection to it.

what you say not make sense because these are branch specific scenarios. Unlike for example Maya's loan story what is an Universal Storyline

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Did you read correctly? In that case, Quinn and/or Tommy then ask MC if he wants to help Riona and not for him to help Quinn or Tommy. Even the CHICK MC can be very close to Riona.
Dik or chick mc doesn't matter what matter is being on path

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes