Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Interestingly enough I had been part of a discussion in the Patreon forum where we had this same discussion and came to the same conclusion. Soon after I was kicked off of DPC's Patreon, with no reason given.
Well that wasn't cool.

And thanks for the information.

Jul 14, 2023
I often wonder where this tale is headed...it set sail to great aplomb and celebration, after a successful first foray into the world of VN's. But the sea has become an ocean, and I wonder if Dr PinkCake is sailing out of his depth, losing sight of the horizon.
Player choice is a wonderful way of integrating the player and creating an immersive environment...but for every choice, there are tributaries of sub-choices that ripple out across the water...and they all have to connect with each other and make sense narratively.
Each chapter, in this epic saga, is now taking almost a year to complete. It's top quality content, I just hope that he doesn't get lost in the open sea and that he is able to steer this tale towards it's destination.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There were subtle clues that people put together: Jacob warning MC that other people as well as Chad would hear about MC fucking Sage at the DIK party. During Jade and Stephen's fight there was a picture that was strategically kept out of sight, suggesting that seeing the picture would be a spoiler. There were other clues I can't remember offhand from Sage conversations with MC.
There was also Quinn's not so subtle jab at Sage that whatever problem they were facing at the time (I forgot what it was) could be easily solved if Sage only would use her connections.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
" Without any spoilers, is there any scene between episode 10 and the end of the game that you're more excited to make and/or see fan reactions for than any other scenes? What episode is it planned to appear in?

Without spoilers, the only way I can answer this one is "An emphatic yes. Holy fuck, yes. I've waited many years for this. Yes. Yes. Yes!".
~

What that can possibly be? MC/Chad/Troy threesome?:unsure:
OR Derek and Neil :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But your comparison with Sage and Elena is flawed here. No matter what your choices were, you were meant to be friend witth Sage & Elena. The MC being Sage's confident is canon in all branches because they bonded in the Preps mansion no matter what your choices were. Sage teaming up with the MC and the other girls to help Maya is canon. That's absolutely not the same thing with Riona and Quinn. Helping Riona with money in EP4 isn't canon, it's a choice. And you need to make this choice to get closer to her. Fucking Riona at least once is required to be able to help her with her stalker in EP8. That's a choice required, not something canon, happening in all paths. Without that, the MC doesn't even know about Riona's anguish. In fact, he doesn't even understand that Riona is part of a prostitution circle if he doesn't accept Quinn's offer. It's the same thing with Quinn, the MC doesn't know shit about Quinn's activities if he's not closed to her. In fact, he didn't even get that Quinn was selling drugs to Tommy, he only got it when Quinn explicitely confessed him in EP10 that she was Tommy's former supplier before Vinny. Yes, the MC is that stupid and clueless. Everything the MC knows about Quinn, Riona and Vinny is not canon. Your choices matter here.

And here, you're making another mistake. You're confusing what you, the player knows and what the MC knows. That's completely different. Unlike the MC, you're not completely clueless because you saw a lot of scene from Quinn, Riona, Tommy or even Vinny point of view. You've got a shitload of information that the MC doesn't have. The MC doesn't share your near omniscience. If the MC doesn't get closer to Quinn and Riona, he barely knows them and he doesn't know jack shit about what they're doing. You know almost the full extend of the drug and prostitution circle but the MC doesn't.

Because once again, you're making assumptions based on a limited part of information and only reads what you want to read. I've already told you that you're overthinking about the whole Dog insult. I've already told you that his interaction with the MC is the same no matter what is affinity is and how you chose to react. But for some reasons, you want to read that scene in three different ways. That the same thing with the way you chose to interpret Quinn and the MC relationship the way you see fit. The MC made a choice, he confronted Quinn, she finally opened up to him and told him the whole truth about who she is and what she's doing. Something that don't happen in any other path. And the MC made a choice to be with her and to accept this part of her. But you chose to ignore all of it and stay focused on the "Dog" part, a petty insult from jerk who is supposed to be one of the main antagonist, like it was some kind of Cassandra truth.

Do I need to remind you that everything you said about Quinn craving for the CHICK MC made even more less sense now ? We're coming to the point where Quinn later confess to the MC her plans for the future and that she's not planning to take the lead of the sorority and intends to leave B&R sooner than expected. Once again, something you'll never get in any other playthrough. And that's pretty funny that you only consider the possibility that everything will go wrong for the MC or Quinn. But never once, you've considered that the MC could improve her or that they could make it work or that they could find a way out. Why ? Because you've settled your mind, the same way you seem to think than Being a Chick is the best option in all possible scenarios with all character. You have no interest in Quinn or others path, ok that's your shot. But please stop making constant assumptions on things you don't even see or read. And not just for Quinn and Riona, for all the other characters. It's maybe not the impression you want to make but do you realise how arrogant you can sound sometimes ? Telling everyone how they should interpret and read the scene even when you haven't even seen those scenes yourself ?
d1b7019245856b67ac465230d8b5b928.gif

Thank you, I don't think I have to say anything:)(y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Look back in this forum, people figured out that Sage was Jade's daughter a long time ago.
it was a very popular theory so much so, that dpc, purposely try to mislead the peoples in episode 5:whistle:, with the guy looking for his daughter that now we know is Jill's father:cautious:

Reactions: DavDR

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
" Without any spoilers, is there any scene between episode 10 and the end of the game that you're more excited to make and/or see fan reactions for than any other scenes? What episode is it planned to appear in?

Without spoilers, the only way I can answer this one is "An emphatic yes. Holy fuck, yes. I've waited many years for this. Yes. Yes. Yes!".
~

What that can possibly be? MC/Chad/Troy threesome?:unsure:
It'll be scenes like Sage biting MC's dick off, Bella chopping him into pieces like Dexter, or Jill, Josy and Maya jumping off a bridge whenever they find out he's fucking around behind their backs.
Or MC and Quinn getting suicided if he's dumb enough to follow her around her drug deals.
Many such cases.

I, for one, am looking forward to when MC discovers the skeletons in Bella's closet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It'll be scenes like Sage biting MC's dick off, Bella chopping him into pieces like Dexter, or Jill, Josy and Maya jumping off a bridge whenever they find out he's fucking around behind their backs.
Or MC and Quinn getting suicided if he's dumb enough to follow her around her drug deals.
Many such cases.

I, for one, am looking forward to when MC discovers the skeletons in Bella's closet
that escalated quickly.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna
Sep 26, 2023
My MC doesn't give Riona any money. By the way, this happens in EP5. But apparently you don't understand it either. Friendship can exist without fucking. The MC is simply there for Riona, he listens to her, cheers her up and treats her like a human being without demanding sex or anything in return from her. That's friendship.
It's you who doesn't get it. It's not about fucking or anything. The point was you can't compare Riona and Sage relationship with the MC. Because while Sage and MC is something canon and they get close no matter what, it's not the same thing with Riona. Helping her with money, getting close to her, helping with her stalker depend on your previous choice. The MC will miss a lot of thing about Riona or Quinn if he's not closed with her, while he will stil get a lot of information from Sage because the're friends and share the same goal, helping Maya no matter what you did.

The MC cannot act if he does not have certain information. This concerns Riona's stalker. Prostitution is a different matter. If the MC declines Quinn's restaurant offer, the player will never see Riona prostituting herself. So it's fair to ask whether she's really a prostitute in the restaurant? We don't see that.
Of course she is. The fact the character doesn't know, doesn't make it no canonical. And we, as the player see that, that's excplicitely mentioned during Riona and Quinn conversation even if you don't do anything with them.

But the MC knows something about Quinn's restaurant because Quinn personally offered it to the MC. The MC also tells Quinn, Riona and Tommy to use drugs. In EP9, the MC finds out about Tommy himself so he can buy his drugs from Vinny. You're right about one thing. The MC doesn't know so Quinn and Riona are dealing drugs. But in EP10 there is a bypass named Stephen Burke and Quinn comes out of Stephen Burke's office pretty angry. There is a tablet on her right foot.
There's no evidence Burke is involved in the drug operation. The whole thing about Quinn and Burke is more likely about the tuition situation, because after the Mona's incident and Maya directely talking about the tuition rumor. Burke most likely scold her or even cut the ties with her. Especially if you take into consideration he's planning to divorce and already knows that Jade suspects him to sleep with students. He doesn't need any complication or scandal.

But my MC doesn't need the relationship with Quinn to find out what Quinn's up to. Why? Riona will tell the MC everything because the two are friends in a good way.

What you describe is intended for DIK MC players, but not for CHICK MC players.
That's completely false. You know this but your MC doesn't. And once again, not only Riona herself doesn't know everything about Quinn's activities, but the fact that Riona will tell everything to your MC is nothing but an assumption. It's not settled in stone, that's just extrapolation. It could happen but nothing is guaranteed.

I don't make that mistake. Why? Quinn herself offers the MC the restaurant. Quinn herself tells the MC that she likes to play games with people and the MC finds out from Tommy that Quinn likes to push buttons and she doesn't care who she pushes those buttons on. Tommy is pretty pissed about it and says it's because he thought so, so he likes that about Quinn. Oops. We learn that Tommy can dish it out but doesn't want to take it. Through Quinn and Riona, the MC finds out that Quinn is manipulative, even without being on her path or in the restaurant. How? The MC has to comfort Riona in EP9 and also in EP9 the MC learns how Quinn tricked the Alphas. The MC finds out about Sage so that Quinn was tasked with telling the DIKs to celebrate with the Preps, but Quinn didn't tell the DIKs. I could go on like this.
You're making mistake. You're just telling you're completely fine with having just small pieces of the global pictures. Instead of having everything from all playthroughs. And then you assume that it doesn't matter because you will never need to play other path to get most information for all characters and that you'll be able to face all the probable outcomes. You realise that just having a few sentence from some characters is clearly not the same thing that having a whole relationship and constant exhanges with the characters right ?

Of course the CHICK MC doesn't know everything Quinn is up to, but he will find out. From whom? Probably from Riona.
Once again, it's an assumption not something guaranteed.

As I wrote above, I use the experience I get from my playthrough. Of course, the MC doesn't know that Quinn also deals drugs when he's not on her path. But this is exactly where the trap of DPC lies.
You're in his head and knows exactely what's he gonna do now.

I find out from you that Quinn told the MC everything. As a result, the MC on Quinn's path can no longer credibly deny anything he has learned from Quinn.
And you wouldn't need to learn that from me, if you made the effort to see it for yourself. You realise that you only learn what I tell you from that scene ? You can't even proprely analyze the scene yourself because you only take what I'm telling you. That's why all those conversations end up being redudant because you refuse to watch to global picture and only chose to make all these theories, all theses analyze with incomplete datas.

If you want it that way, please. Of course the MC knows about the restaurant, but he can safely dismiss it. How? Quinn said to the MC that she likes playing with people and then the restaurant offer came. The MC suspects something and even warns Maya, but he can't know for sure. If the MC is confronted with knowledge about the restaurant (for example from Sage), he can always say that he didn't say anything because he doesn't have any solid evidence and therefore doesn't want to spread a rumor. But in EP10, when the MC finds out everything from Quinn, here's what happens.
That's the whole point. That way not only the MC has no way to know who exactly are involved in the prostitution circle. So he doesn't know about Camila, Riona, Sarah & Melanie but he doesn't even know about the glory hole. And he can't really get why Riona and Quinn have money problems.

“Gone with me, caught with me” or “There is no way back to not knowing”.

You don't have to remind me because I still hold that opinion no matter what happens on the Quinn Path. On the contrary, the Quinn path will lead Quinn and the DIK MC into the abyss.
And here amigo, you're speaking exactly like those who claim that Sage path is doomed to fail because she's in her last year, like those who claim that Bella path will fail because she's a teacher and James will come back or that the throuple will inevitabely fail because Melanie had a similar experience that didn't end well. But the truth is, you don't that, I don't know that and none of us know that. Only DPC can know, all the rest is nothing but assumptions. And we don't even know how many outcomes the different paths will have. You can't tell me that Quinn path will inevitabely ends in disaster the same way you can't tell me that the throuple will inevitabely fail. And if there's only one possible outcome amigo, what's the point of choices and decisions ?

Why? Quinn sees no reason to change and is only encouraged in her efforts to be a bad girl by a DIK MC because they are both quite similar. Only the CHICK MC could change Quinn and that will only happen if the CHICK MC isn't fully aware of Quinn's machinations. “There is no way back to not knowing.” If the CHICK MC doesn't know everything and Quinn later didn't tell him anything about her machinations, then there is a path to redemption for Quinn through the CHICK MC.
And everything you're writing here is factually wrong. And I can tell you that because I played those scenes. Quinn see no reason to change ? You're speaking like the DIK MC is nothing but a Yesman who's only affected by her and not the other way around. But that's completely wrong. The MC is constantly affecting her and breaking her walls. Many times, he made her get her out of her comfort zone. Breaking her no kissing rules, breaking her no sleephover rules, forced her to tell her more and more about her. And you know what ? During that same night, he told her has enough of her attitude, enough of her shit and stormed out, and she ran after him. He not only made her confess everything about the drug activities but she even explains that she's afraid to open up to him because she's afraid he will be scared of her. So, despite everything you said, Quinn knows that she's dangerous for him, she knows that he could judge her and litteraly admits she's afraid of that. And now you're telling me that she has now reasons to change her ways ? That he can't have any kind of positive influence on her ? In the end of Episode 10, we have reached the point where she doesn't even deny liking him anymore. And yet, you're still focused about the whole dog sentence.

The DIK MC and Quinn aren't the same. The DIK and the CHICK MC are the same person. They have different impulse and they handle things differently but they care for the same things, the same people, the same family. The DIK is fighting for Maya and friends with all the LIs just like the Chick MC is. If you believe that the DIK MC will suddently become the next Vinny and starts to use gun and become the top dealer of the street then you're deluded yourself. If you've played her path you'd seen that ironically he's acting like a CHICK with her. He's caring, comforting, protective and constantly teases her about her tsundere tendencie.

But I don't feel like writing about it anymore because you have your opinion and I have mine. Neither of us will change our minds.
I would respect your opinion if it was based on your experience from the game. I have no problem with your personal opinions on characters or path or what's best for the MC. Ypur move. I have a problem with you making assumptions on things you haven't seen and then telling that we should see things that way. End of the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why?

to be an ex you have to have had a more or less official relationship, if you fuck a girl once it doesn't make her an ex.

the relationship between MC and Zoey wasn't that of a couple, for MC she was his first love, but even that has nothing to do with being an ex. every time things seemed to get serious Zoey would have an allergic attack and MC would fall into a depression phase.

then we can choose in the game whether or not MC points her out to others as an ex, but it is optional, in that sense it is not canon.

but even if MC does, indeed if we have MC do it, that doesn't necessarily make it true, in the same way that MC can declare her love to anyone and leave her the next chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why is there an uptick as of late to push seemingly unimportant elements in scenes a certain way? A perfect example is Anal being the only option in certain lewd scenes. If this was just with the "side" tracks, I get it, but not the mains, especially when other mains have almost every option under the sun.
Players like different things during lewd scenes, and anal sex is a popular fetish. With recent examples in mind, I wanted Sage and Bella to get dedicated anal sex scenes because the narrative fit, and it felt new and fresh for them. Some players have waited since episode 1 to have anal sex with those girls, and it was finally time to spoil them with those lewd scenes. I'm aware that players who don't like anal sex won't enjoy such lewd scenes, but that won't stop me from adding them when I see fit. Lewd scenes will be different occasionally to keep things fresh and exciting, and they won't be according to everyone's taste - that's impossible. I'm sure there will be scenes that you will enjoy in the future, too.

Something easy to lose track of is the bigger picture of the game. When the game is complete, I doubt you will feel like it's all about anal sex or whatever fetish you don't enjoy, but that there's an overall balance of scenes and variety. At least, that's what I aim for, which means there will be episodes where people enjoy lewd scenes to different degrees.
it was the narrative that required it.....

MC, jokingly, forces Bella to watch a porn movie, and since the porn movie has an anal scene Bella decides it is time to grant MC rear entry. exactly the natural conclusion of events. :cool::cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
We are getting closer to the end as episodes start answering more questions than asking new ones.
There's an end in sight, but I couldn't guess when that is.
And then I realized that this is what I will feel with every episode from now on, as we're approaching the end of the game.
Lool this guy, what a jokester...:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it was the narrative that required it.....

MC, jokingly, forces Bella to watch a porn movie, and since the porn movie has an anal scene Bella decides it is time to grant MC rear entry. exactly the natural conclusion of events. :cool::cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
while his response was meh, the question itself was worse, no wonder we have such a lame repetitive boring sex scenes, when the player base filled with pussies who are like "oh no an anal sex:eek: "
:rolleyes::LOL:
but 3 madame scene is somehow doesn't seem, seemingly unimportant elements. :whistle::rolleyes:
1 minute long animated intro that you also gonna watch in the middle of the episode also not a seemingly unimportant elements, the animated vibrator scene is not a seemingly unimportant elements, and etc etc etc

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I meant the original question. ;)

I don't know...could be anything he came up with while laying out the story of the new game. Since we don't know what direction the game will ultimately take, we can't know what he possible means.
Many such cases.

I actually thought there was an important plot point with MC/Zoey because DPC really likes her from what I see in his Q&A. He is inspried by her. But objectively this is not what most players expect - many don’t like her/they don’t care.

But a person who was familiar to many here compiled his list of events and this seems more likely:

1.PNG
From the new here - bravo to the brave soul, The Krogan Dude , aka Grunt. Few dare to enter this dark territory and refute Dalli's theories. Requires enormous endurance and patience!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
while his response was meh, the question itself was worse, no wonder we have such a lame repetitive boring sex scenes, when the player base filled with pussies who are like "oh no an anal sex:eek: "
but 3 madame scene is somehow doesn't seem, seemingly unimportant elements. :whistle::rolleyes:
1 minute long animated intro that you also gonna watch in the middle of the episode also not a seemingly unimportant elements, the animated vibrator scene, 1 not a seemingly unimportant elements, and etc etc etc

Not sure its about that, more like the entire sex scene was the anal scene, if it was part of a sex scene, like it usually is for side girls I think people would not mind it.
This aspect, the lesser variations on the cum shots, where before you had 3-4 positions where you could end the scene now its one and multiple other narrative string along made me feel like this was the episode with the least amount of player control in a while.

Especially the pathetic way MC acts in Quinn's route annoyed me to no end. I whish I had a choice in how the MC reacts to the bombshells she springs on him, instead he just victimizes himself like a emo virgin and tries to guilt trap her and the ending promise reminded me of Naruto and Sasuke relationship dynamics. I don't think anyone should ever try to emulate Naruto and Sasuke :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1 minute long animated intro that you also gonna watch in the middle of the episode also not a seemingly unimportant elements, the animated vibrator scene is not a seemingly unimportant elements, and etc etc etc

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:I don't know what scenes you're talking about, rather with the vip pass I'll make my own joint filters with it

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I actually thought there was an important plot point with MC/Zoey because DPC really likes her from what I see in his Q&A. He is inspried by her. But objectively this is not what most players expect - many don’t like her/they don’t care.

Zoey is too late to revive her relationship with mc ...
In Episode 8 the players had to pick their path and except for the Others path, the mc now would automatically turn her down because he is now in a stable relationship.
For the Others path she would have to share mc with Quinn, Riona, Camila, Lily, Nicole, ... if mc would take her back as gf, he would start a Zoey path causing even more path splitting ...
Imho DPC has painted himself into a corner with the separate paths.

Zoey's story is a slowburn ... It's 3-4 weeks from Halloween (10-31) to ThanksGiving (4th thursday in NOV). Near the end of the party in Episode 10 it seems she realises what she lost and that it is to late to get back to mc and so she runs away in tears ... sad story and probably more drama will follow in the next episodes.

I would not mind if mc had an option to hang out with her, but she seems to stay at home, so there is always the train ride to mc's place and back home. Maybe she could join college and do some Art classes next semester ... however as I wrote above it would split up the game content even more.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes