Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's probably Sarah. Earlier we saw a preview of her in the pool.

Finally we'll get at least 2 scenes per LI. It's unclear what the scene is, though. It could be a short blowjob scene or a full-blown sex scene.
And what do you mean the scenes are important to the plot? Is it cheating on your girlfriend with another LI, a threesome, sex on a date?
Probably date related, 3some just a guess would be more likely with side girls but what if it could be a MG and SG so far Josy and Maya are the only main girls 3some and Sage and Quinn the only Main and Side the rest sides

Reactions: PaulCave

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Probably date related, 3some just a guess would be more likely with side girls but what if it could be a MG and SG so far Josy and Maya are the only main girls 3some and Sage and Quinn the only Main and Side the rest sides
Clearly it's that Josy/Maya/Sage foursome that's been speculated since Halloween truth or dare. ;)

P.S. Truthfully, I wouldn't fully rule that out as something that might eventually happen if/when the MJ throuple is very comfortable with each other and open to experiment, but Ep 11 feels like it'd probably be a bit too early still.

Reactions: KaiserST

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
All three have feelings for the MCs, and I think that will be left for the finale rather than an interim episode in season three.
I edited my original post to clarify that, joking aside, I actually can see a foursome possibly happening with them, especially if you were Sage's fuckbuddy before committing to M+J. But I agree that Ep 11 feels too early.

Can almost see it in my head where if MC reveals he's done stuff with Sage... "So funny story... remember how during Halloween you both said Sage was the hottest HOT or one you'd want to have a foursome with? I, uh, might be able to get her on board if you actually were interested in that..."

Last edited:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah so 1 year for an update. Does that seem like a good prospect to you ? ...
Let's get straight to the point, DPC has made a great "universe" (let's call it that way) with BaDIK, and he has to balance the releases with patiance of the patreons (I'm one of them), as long as he's not losing patreons he should test how long he can keep between updates, because it means making money on this game for longer. As long as he's reporting progress weekly and the quality of the game is improving from one ep to another I think he's safe. I know very little to none about him, I support just because I really like the game.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with that, he needs to make money on his game. EA releases a FIFA (now EAFC) every year when they could just release a $10-20 DLC with season transferings and kit updates and work on an improved game to be release every 2 years (or more).

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There was no threesome last episode and I think Doc will try to make up for it. That's what a lot of the lewd scenes are about.
But only Sage is open to sexual experimentation while Maya and Josy are only open to a foursome, but I think it will be too soon. So I'm hoping we'll see a threesome between Josy and some other girl that Maya might suddenly like. I don't know. That seems like a stretch.
But yeah, a threesome with Sage and maybe a threesome involving like Melanie or Cammy is a great catch. Cammy and Melanie would be too crazy and hot.
I'm doubting another one with Josy and Maya but who knows, Sage getting one would be a good guess for main girls

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'm doubting another one with Josy and Maya but who knows, Sage getting one would be a good guess for main girls
It wouldn't surprise me at all for there to be another MJ threesome. After the Halloween threesome, they both mention they wish they had done it earlier and definitely wanted to do it again, and we only had solo scenes in Ep 11. Plus, depending how the contract retrieval goes, they both could be feeling very good.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It wouldn't surprise me at all for there to be another MJ threesome. After the Halloween threesome, they both mention they wish they had done it earlier and definitely wanted to do it again, and we only had solo scenes in Ep 11. Plus, depending how the contract retrieval goes, they both could be feeling very good.
Solo's and a shared scene for Josy and Maya in ep10. While a 3some with Josy and Maya could happen i'm expediting there break up this ep or next so not sure how a other 3some fits in with that

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ricthequick

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I edited my original post to clarify that, joking aside, I actually can see a foursome possibly happening with them, especially if you were Sage's fuckbuddy before committing to M+J. But I agree that Ep 11 feels too early.

Can almost see it in my head where if MC reveals he's done stuff with Sage... "So funny story... remember how during Halloween you both said Sage was the hottest HOT or one you'd want to have a foursome with? I, uh, might be able to get her on board if you actually were interested in that..."
Quick follow-up to this, but I actually wouldn't put it in the realm of impossibility for there to be a quad poly path late in the game if DPC feels like it. Could easily be another branch possibility for MJ throuple, though I'm not sure how on board Sage would be with sharing, especially if you've already broken things off with her once heh.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Solo's and a shared scene for Josy and Maya in ep10. While a 3some with Josy and Maya could happen i'm expediting there break up this ep or next so not sure how a other 3some fits in with that
... maybe I want solo Josy much but the clues lead me to believe what im seeing
Don't want to rehash our whole discussion from a few days ago, but from my perspective, it definitely looks like you're seeing what you want to see here, unless you're making choices in-game that actively weaker their relationship. In my playthrough where I intentionally spend time with both Josy and Maya and support their relationship, the signs pretty overwhelming point to their relationship moving in a positive direction even though they still have issues to work out.

Now, I could be influenced by my own biases as well of course, but it sounds like a lot of others here feel the same way regarding the MJ throuple's health if you commit to them and don't heavily favor one over the other.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Quick follow-up to this, but I actually wouldn't put it in the realm of impossibility for there to be a quad poly path late in the game if DPC feels like it. Could easily be another branch possibility for MJ throuple, though I'm not sure how on board Sage would be with sharing, especially if you've already broken things off with her once heh.
You played Acting Lessons?

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I have a feeling that's for different reasons, but hooray for splitting up the MJ couple!!:devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't want to rehash our whole discussion from a few days ago, but from my perspective, it definitely looks like you're seeing what you want to see here, unless you're making choices in-game that actively weaker their relationship. In my playthrough where I intentionally spend time with both Josy and Maya and support their relationship, the signs pretty overwhelming point to their relationship moving in a positive direction even though they still have issues to work out.

Now, I could be influenced by my own biases as well of course, but it sounds like a lot of others here feel the same way regarding the MJ throuple's health if you commit to them and don't heavily favor one over the other.
If it was just what I want to see I wouldn't keep fighting so hard for it. All the sings point to it coming to a end after playing through many times that's what makes the most sense to me. If you look at Acting Lessons then DIK it is tracking pretty similarly just not as dark up to ep10 anyway. Josy and Maya are the Megan and Missy (Megan and Missy only being friends doesn't chance anything to me nor should it) The MC there had pick and I think the MC in DIk will have to pick just no death this time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If it was just what I want to see I wouldn't keep fighting so hard for it. All the sings point to it coming to a end after playing through many times that's what makes the most sense to me. If you look at Acting Lessons then DIK it is tracking pretty similarly just not as dark up to ep10 anyway. Josy and Maya are the Megan and Missy (Megan and Missy only being friends doesn't chance anything to me nor should it) The MC there had pick and I think the MC in DIk will have to pick just no death this time.
I feel like DPC will give us the option to repair the throuple if it breaks up by the end of the game.
He knows people compare both his games and I think he will want to give us more options than before just to show he can.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'm not gonna spoil them, but I don't see DPC doing that quad poly path.
Gotcha. I've seen some quads done well in other games and the elements are there if the dev wanted to go that way. Obviously I don't have full context of what type of plots DPC does, so was just idle speculation.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I feel like DPC will give us the option to repair the throuple if it breaks up by the end of the game.
He knows people compare both his games and I think he will want to give us more options than before just to show he can.
Maybe, but I really think DPC doesn't care what fans think he always going to hold to "stick to your vision or it isn't really yours" He knows people want the throuple and that they think "well we was force to pick Megan or Missy and the loser dies he won't do that again, DPC sits back in his chair saying watch me bitches :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Educifer

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Gotcha. I've seen some quads done well in other games and the elements are there if the dev wanted to go that way. Obviously I don't have full context of what type of plots DPC does, so was just idle speculation.
Keep in mind this isn't a harm game and a throuple is a harm

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes