Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
Here's an idea:

Many of you Acting Lessons fans are expecting some sort of dark twist.

What if the twist is that Sage absolutely refuses to be more than fuck buddiess with the MC, and there is no way to move beyond that?

Episode 4 seemed to set up an eventual scene where, after sex in her dorm, Sage will tell MC he can stay in her bed overnight.

But what if that scene never comes? What if, in the final episode, Sage chooses to stay with Chad and is dismissive when MC tries to point out all that they've done together?

MC: "You're moving to Los Angeles with Chad? But what about...about..."

Sage "About what? I've told you a dozen times, it was just sex. I NEVER had any romantic interest in you."
from what i see, if sage refuse to go with mc then its her being silly. chad doesn't care, no romance indicated and neither can fuk her brains out, then whats the pint of sticking over the broken relationship? if she is madly obsessed and cannot understand dominating her and putting a green hat over chad is a good idea.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Here's an idea:

Many of you Acting Lessons fans are expecting some sort of dark twist.

What if the twist is that Sage absolutely refuses to be more than fuck buddiess with the MC, and there is no way to move beyond that?

Episode 4 seemed to set up an eventual scene where, after sex in her dorm, Sage will tell MC he can stay in her bed overnight.

But what if that scene never comes? What if, in the final episode, Sage chooses to stay with Chad and is dismissive when MC tries to point out all that they've done together?

MC: "You're moving to Los Angeles with Chad? But what about...about..."

Sage "About what? I've told you a dozen times, it was just sex. I NEVER had any romantic interest in you."
Except it seems fairly obvious that Chad is gay. So, your theory while interesting, is unlikely unless Sage is willing to be his beard going forward. While we find out Chad is cheating on Sage via the gym scene and his phone conversation, we don't know the gender of his side piece. The pics that he was blackmailed with, shook him greatly, as you see when he attacks the MC and emotionally breaks down at the end. You also get a glimpse of the hinted homosexuality when he went to Sage wanting her to talk to the administration after his suspension. She was willing to, and then in an effort to comfort him she offered sex. Which, he turned down, and then Sage ranted that she was sick of waiting since she had needs. She didn't understand what his problem was, because a beautiful woman was begging for it and he kept saying no. Regardless, Sage is a needy sexual being, and even if Chad isn't gay there is little chance he can satisfy her due to his little problem/steroid issues.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why does almost everybody here confidently claim that Chad is gay???
I'm sure that Sage knows difference between male's and female's panties
It's the easiest way to get him out of the picture. If he's straight, he's a threat, if he's secretly gay, he's not. I guess those panties could've been worn by an effeminate guy, right? He also, as Ranch pointed out, showed no interest in having sex with Sage when she offered, and clearly the natural assumption if a guy doesn't want to have sex with someone like Sage is that they must be gay.

At this stage, with what we know, either one could be possible; secretly gay or cheating with another girl. People latch on to the gay theory because it's both a convenient way to get rid of Chad, but also would be something different than a typical straight affair.

Reactions: Naxer and scalvi

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why does almost everybody here confidently claim that Chad is gay???
I'm sure that Sage knows difference between male's and female's panties
Because the game strongly hints that he is.

As RanchFTW just said, the game is careful to avoid revealing the gender of Chad's "mistress." The jocks have a homophobic culture so over-the-top it can easily be read as overcompensating. Sage says she's only good enough for Chad at parties or around friend - ie in public. In private, we see he treats Sage as one might treat a relative (affection, but no sexual interest). And Chad completely flies off the handle when he sees the blackmail pictures (which we do not!), implying the secret is pretty big; since Sage already knows Chad is cheating on her, it's unlikely to be JUST that.

All told, the evidence is clear. It could still be intentionally misleading, but it is definitely trying to make us wonder.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It's the easiest way to get him out of the picture. If he's straight, he's a threat, if he's secretly gay, he's not. I guess those panties could've been worn by an effeminate guy, right? He also, as Ranch pointed out, showed no interest in having sex with Sage when she offered, and clearly the natural assumption if a guy doesn't want to have sex with someone like Sage is that they must be gay.

At this stage, with what we know, either one could be possible; secretly gay or cheating with another girl. People latch on to the gay theory because it's both a convenient way to get rid of Chad, but also would be something different than a typical straight affair.
Maybe Chad just has a problem to get hard and he doesn't want this to effect Sage's picture of him?
What other reason could be there to not fuck Sage if she wants it?
(Similar to Dawe's problem with his micro-penis.)
MC made a joke about this possibility in episode 1.
Maybe Chad found a girl to have sex with in secret who has no problem with his problem, e.g. by her playing the male role in sex?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because the game strongly hints that he is.

As RanchFTW just said, the game is careful to avoid revealing the gender of Chad's "mistress." The jocks have a homophobic culture so over-the-top it can easily be read as overcompensating. Sage says she's only good enough for Chad at parties or around friend - ie in public. In private, we see he treats Sage as one might treat a relative (affection, but no sexual interest). And Chad completely flies off the handle when he sees the blackmail pictures (which we do not!), implying the secret is pretty big; since Sage already knows Chad is cheating on her, it's unlikely to be JUST that.

All told, the evidence is clear. It could still be intentionally misleading, but it is definitely trying to make us wonder.
It could be very easily intentionally misleading. Maybe he's into fat girls, maybe he's into old women like the ex-teacher from the car wash, maybe he's into femdom and humiliation, or maybe he's into midgets, who really knows? So either Sage doesn't really do it for him, or maybe he's ashamed at having a small dick and doesn't want to be embarassed.

The gay theory, as I said, is the obvious choice because it's convenient, but it could be more interesting if it wasn't that. Imagine how much worse it would be for Chad if people found out he was into having his dick whipped by a dominatrix? Honestly, if he turns out to be gay, that would be so bland and boring when DPC could make it something more unusual and maybe even humourous.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Obviously people can download the full game if they want to, but not everyone has fast enough internet to download it in a matter of minutes, so the 2GB update patch is easier and quicker for a lot of people, hence why it's being done this way in the first place.

For those who want to just get this update patch, then it is entirely necessary to get a clean version in order for it work.
According to DPC, the server load / max number for downloads caused by too many people downloading the game was a problem :

"During the release of the last episode, the distribution was chaotic for me due to the high demand. Download links kept hitting the max limit of downloads for Google drive, consequently resulting in a 24-hour cooldown on my account, and the binary was too big to download using a free MEGA account. "

By releasing episode 5 as a 2GB patch instead of 8GB full download, he reduces download load for servers by 75%.
Adding a lot of mirrors for episode 5 shortly after release should additionally help.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

Also, DPC clearly have the intention of suggesting the possibility of Chad being gay. He carefully chosen the words (specially with that phone call in the locker room) to avoid making clare that he's having an affaire with a woman. That doesn't mean that Chad is gay, but it's suggested, if only to make players wondering about.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes