mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Most common speculation is that it will end up being 3 seasons (12 episodes), with each season having 4 episodes each. The most would be 5 seasons.
uf I hope I dont know how I feel about that news ,could be bad if this is 10--20 episodes of vanilla content that would be boring I would fall asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

dany86

Jan 10, 2019

Most common speculation is that it will end up being 3 seasons (12 episodes), with each season having 4 episodes each. The most would be 5 seasons.
Thank you. If a tester is needed (Dr PinkCake), i will offer my services. i am working as an QA Engineer, but also as a game tester in some freelancing projects.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another game that was recently tagged with Gay and Rape just in the past week, was Midlife Crisis. It was based on a single scene and maybe 2 or 3 renders that were also EASILY avoidable. Like, Nefastus did everything but raise a giant red flag to make that scene avoidable. It did provoke a discussion about major and minor game tags.

In other cases, I've seen the tag Sleep Sex, and it basically has you as the MC enter a girl's bedroom at night and inserting your dick into places without consent. It sometimes involved drugging the girl(s) in question. Depending on where you live, that's sexual asault at best, or rape at least in the eyes of the law. Yet somehow I missed the rape discussion in those threads, must not have been paying that close attention huh?

In Maya's case. I didn't say no. I didn't struggle. In fact I fucking liked it untill she hit me with that taser. If I was coherent at that point I'd say that taser cockblocked me. I'd be like "Nooooooohhh" full on Anakin at the end of Return of the Sith!

So no, I don't count it as rape. I might count it as assault and battery. But not Rape.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So no, I don't count it as rape. I might count it as assault and battery. But not Rape.
I wouldn't even count it as that; it was seduction, plain and simple. The MC was totally into it once it got going, and had Maya been straight and her actions not been part of a prank to drag the MC to the DIK mansion, they would have totally fucked. How then would that have been rape?

Quinn had Maya use her feminine wiles to get the MC all hot and bothered, and she succeeded (she also got herself a little turned on too), so it wasn't so much rape as it was a seduction prank that the MC was totally into.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wouldn't even count it as that; it was seduction, plain and simple. The MC was totally into it once it got going, and had Maya been straight and her actions not been part of a prank to drag the MC to the DIK mansion, they would have totally fucked. How then would that have been rape?

Quinn had Maya use her feminine wiles to get the MC all hot and bothered, and she succeeded (she also got herself a little turned on too), so it wasn't so much rape as it was a seduction prank that the MC was totally into.
That's my point. He was into it.

But I doubt his fantasies included getting hit by a fucking taser.

So, NO to the Maya Raped ME accusation.

Yes to the Maya assaulted me accusation. Does that clear my mind-set up?

Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's my point. He was into it.

But I doubt his fantasies included getting hit by a fucking taser.

So, NO to the Maya Raped ME accusation.

Yes to the Maya assaulted me accusation. Does that clear my mind-set up?
Still don't see Maya as the one guilty of assault, that was Quinn with the taser. At most, Maya was an accessory, as were Sarah and Melanie, but she didn't commit the assault.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
In Maya's case. I didn't say no. I didn't struggle. In fact I fucking liked it untill she hit me with that taser. If I was coherent at that point I'd say that taser cockblocked me. I'd be like "Nooooooohhh" full on Anakin at the end of Return of the Sith!
I wan't refering to Maya. I was refering to Quinn - it is Quinn who tasers you and it is Quinn who rapes you at the "cum-petition" when you are tied up.

And this is completely different from Midlife Crisis, which is an avoidable scene were you see someone else being raped. This is the MC and is unavoidable while you are tied up.

But, whatever, I don't really care about the tag - I just found it a bit offensive and was surprised it wasn't tagged.

Edit: I also confess that I really dislike games that force the MC into sex with characters I don't like. I get that this (generally) isn't rape because the MC doesn't object in-game, but as the player, I think I should always have the right to veto sex with someone I don't like. This should even be true in female-MC games with things like blackmail - there should be an opportunity to object and face the consequences.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Still don't see Maya as the one guilty of assault, that was Quinn with the taser. At most, Maya was an accessory, as were Sarah and Melanie, but she didn't commit the assault.
She held the taser didn't she? Possession etcetera...

Sure if I were a benevolent jury I might accept her accesory plea, I might accept her coersion plea. I'd have to be pretty fucking benevolent though. The "College Hazing" defence will only get you so far.

"Yes Your Honour. I willingly climbed onto his dick. I only tasered him because some white-haired human-herpes told me to. I only pressed the button because, even though she stood at least 6 feet away from me, she still compelled me to press the button, because obviously I have no free will of my own."

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wan't refering to Maya. I was refering to Quinn - it is Quinn who tasers you and it is Quinn who rapes you at the "cum-petition" when you are tied up.

And this is completely different from Midlife Crisis, which is an avoidable scene were you see someone else being raped. This is the MC and is unavoidable while you are tied up.

But, whatever, I don't really care about the tag - I just found it a bit offensive and was surprised it wasn't tagged.

Edit: I also confess that I really dislike games that force the MC into sex with characters I don't like. I get that this (generally) isn't rape because the MC doesn't object in-game, but as the player, I think I should always have the right to veto sex with someone I don't like. This should even be true in female-MC games with things like blackmail - there should be an opportunity to object and face the consequences.
I have no probs denying Quinn actually. I just didn't conform to her agenda and came when I wanted to, not when she wanted me to. I take great pleasure in denying Quinn every chance I get.

Reactions: ant007

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This should really have a rape tag.
I think the reference is to how what's her name? Cunty? Forces herself on the MC during the first DIK party in the game? That could technically be construed as sexual assault. It was an argument made long ago when it was first released and it was a valid point then as it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDelfino

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

MC could refuse to pledge to DIKs. He would avoid cumpetition this way. Problem is, that the game would lose its meaning, so DPC did not give us this chose. Therefore, MC wanted pledge to DIKs and he decided to absolve trial.
The moment Quinn moves the action further, the MC can lose and prevent it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

It's a valid point, though you can at least avoid full-on sex with Quinn by losing the CUM-petition.

This is one of those occasions when the needs of the plot wind up forcing our choices. The MC could presumably knock Quinn off his lap if he tried hard enough, but that would derail the game so he doesn't, therefore he must consider what Quinn is doing to be within acceptable limits (at least until she tries to go further). Twisted logic in the real world, but this is fiction.

Are there actually official guidelines for what the various tags mean, or is it just left up to the original poster to figure out the best fits?

Reactions: dksklho

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This tread is becoming downhill fast... I mean come on rape are we all trolling now... First the whole prostitute discussion ... now we gonna trow in rape too :FacePalm:

The whole quinn lapdance u know u can say no rite and stop it prematurely …. And I wouldn't count a hot girl grinding me rape :FacePalm: If u don't like that character fine just abort prematurely and eat that condom ffs

The whole maya scene were u get taserd by Quinn was it a bit much maybe .. But I seen a whole lot worse... and again another decent girl riding and grinding on u too wake u up rape ? I mean come one :FacePalm:

Can we just move on this ridiculous topic if u don't like those scenes im sure there are plenty of other games out there … Or just abort and skip past those scenes ….

Now for the newer players the next update will come SOON as dpc stated so basicly we are looking at a 1 week of june release if it comes sooner everyone be happy … But im still thinking june since its still in beta testing

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes