Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok now we on the side girls and main girls … question time booty contest on sage route

1 the one with the worst ass
2 the one with best ass

mine were
1 Ashley just too damn flat :LOL:
2 camila caus damn she got some ass out of all that line up there:love:
1) Couldn't pick because I thought none of them were that bad.
2) Obviously Camila.

Reactions: michael1984

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Anyway, on a lighter note, her name may often be forgotten, but I think Sarah is actually one of the most gorgeous character models in this game and one that could easily hold their own as the main LI in another game.

View attachment 667850 View attachment 667851 View attachment 667852
I was thinking about making a post talking about how underrated is Sarah. Maybe not (for me) for a LI, but man, she's one of the hottest HOT's. Both lewd scenes with her are amazing, and I love the kinky relation she has with Camila.

PS. Also, Heather. Oh my. The scene with the blanket at HOT's sorority it's something else.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Good luck having pancake lessons while staying with Sage xD
Luckily there are more paths then one and multiple saves lmao

Sage will be played the most by me tho

But I am definatly go over the other paths to see what the entire upcoming episode has to offer :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I was thinking about making a post talking about how underrated is Sarah. Maybe not (for me) for a LI, but man, she's one of the hottest HOT's. Both lewd scenes with her are amazing, and I love the kinky relation she has with Camila.

PS. Also, Heather. Oh my. The scene with the blanket at HOT's sorority it's something else.
Sarah has a kinky relation with that girl melanie i believe

Mona and camilla are a kinky twosome as well

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who said that Sage knows she's a beard? Ever seen stories about guys who seem like perfectly normal family men but who turn out to be child murdering pedophiles? The partner doesn't always know about their other half's hidden side, and the same could be happening here with Chad, albeit a lot less extreme than the previous example.

Bottom line, whatever it is that's going on, Chad is using Sage to hide something about himself and she's not helping him hide it.
Sage isn't stupid. She thinks Chad's her boyfriend even though he shows absolutely no interest in her. Either Chad used to have interest in her and no longer does for some reason, or he has picked a particularly bizarre time to stop maintaining his masquerade.

I can easily see how Chad could unintentionally wind up in a relationship with Sage before he realized he was gay. I have a harder time seeing how he would unintentionally wind up in a relationship with Sage before he realized he was unfashionably heterosexual. And I find it extremely unlikely he deliberately created a fake relationship with Sage without realizing he would need to maintain that relationship.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Reactions: faxalag

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets be glad dpc made such a diverse cast of ladies

this way there is something for each of us to enjoy

Is it just me or is everybody else on their edge of the seat for that ep 5 to drop :LOL:

curious how that maggot revieuw gonna end up and what the aftermath be for that leaked cathy gif

and will we have a second date with Jill this episode

will sage finally cut ties with chad

can we put on that glorious jacket

will we be able to do another threesome with camila and mona :love:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
We don't know if Chad's secret partner even exists in DPC's plans.

Imho :
Chad cheating on Sage is essentially a plot device to jump start part of the story.
Sage is a main LI. Chad is leader of the Jocks which are at war with the DIKs, which is the main conflict in BaDIK so far.
MC arrives at B&R and on his first day he intervenes in the fight between Chad and Sage which automatically puts him on the good side with Sage and the DIKs and on the bad side with the Jocks.
Sage's crusade to find Chad's secret partner is a project which allows Sage to build a relation with mc and to contact him whenever the plot needs it to send him on a new mission (like investigating the gym).
The Jocks retaliating on mc allows the Jill storyline to start.
As long as Chad does not give up on Sage, the conflict between mc/the DIKs on one side and the Jocks on the other side goes on.

Since Sage is a main LI, Chad and Sage likely can not have sex onscreen, at least not before mc has permanently rejected Sage.

Reactions: ant007 and RanchFTW

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Is it just me or is everybody else on their edge of the seat for that ep 5 to drop :LOL:

curious how that maggot revieuw gonna end up and what the aftermath be for that leaked cathy gif

and will we have a second date with Jill this episode

will sage finally cut ties with chad

can we put on that glorious jacket

will we be able to do another threesome with camila and mona :love:
You forgot a major point : Quinn, Sage and the HOTs changed sides at the end of ep.4, so there might be a new major conflict/battle coming which might dominate a large part of ep.5.

Reactions: ant007

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You forgot a major point : Quinn, Sage and the HOTs changed sides at the end of ep.4, so there might be a new major conflict/battle coming which might dominate a large part of ep.5.
I clearly know that I been around for a while u know … But if I have to list off every little thing I be going on for ages..

What I posted were just a few things im looking forward too that's why I left out some other stuff

But yes we all know that the HOTS are someplace else and that they should be with the diks instead... Yes it probally make a conflict.......

You really don't have to tell me that I know this and everyone knows that something like that will happen

If u payed attention that discussion been over and done with for a while about that major conflict with the Hots changing sides

And ur whole chad and sage post above here people can just play the game and come to the same statement so why even bother posting something that everyone could understand from playing the game smh

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020
We don't know if Chad's secret partner even exists in DPC's plans.

Imho :
Chad cheating on Sage is essentially a plot device to jump start part of the story.
Sage is a main LI. Chad is leader of the Jocks which are at war with the DIKs, which is the main conflict in BaDIK so far.
MC arrives at B&R and on his first day he intervenes in the fight between Chad and Sage which automatically puts him on the good side with Sage and the DIKs and on the bad side with the Jocks.
Sage's crusade to find Chad's secret partner is a project which allows Sage to build a relation with mc and to contact him whenever the plot needs it to send him on a new mission (like investigating the gym).
The Jocks retaliating on mc allows the Jill storyline to start.
As long as Chad does not give up on Sage, the conflict between mc/the DIKs on one side and the Jocks on the other side goes on.

Since Sage is a main LI, Chad and Sage likely can not have sex onscreen, at least not before mc has permanently rejected Sage.
A minute of my life that I shall never get back maybe you should stick with cma

Reactions: michael1984

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, it's quite predominantly white, so I wouldn't say it's all that "diverse" in that sense. Could've done with a hot black HOT girl, like , or , or . :love:

Holy Bacchus I Know this is a dumb question and you're definitely sick of it but do clean saves from 0.4.2 work? i saved at the end where it says " this is the end save etc" this should work right?
Yes, that should work just fine. (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Isn't this true for most posts in this thread (including yours) except for the status updates?
My post actually go over things like what could happen … urs are straight recaps from previous episodes that people could easily find out for themselves when they play the game :FacePalm:

If i post something is just a simple question like wich ass did u like in that sage route line up

or what would u do with the sex tape

thats something else then just stating things that u can tell from playing the game itself :cautious:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, it's quite predominantly white, so I wouldn't say it's all that "diverse" in that sense. Could've done with a hot black girl somewhere, like , or , or . :love:

Yes, that should work just fine. (y)
True have to give that one to you sir ... i mend more like bodyshape and size and hair colors and personalities wise :giggle:

Camilla aint true black but I classify her as one... on the lighskin side tho

But yes wont mind seeing a real black girl added as well... Tbh I don't see that happening since he already chuck full with girls in that game... But wont be mad if he added one (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes