ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, it's quite predominantly white, so I wouldn't say it's all that "diverse" in that sense. Could've done with a hot black HOT girl, like , or , or . :love:
Indeed. There's technically Brandi, but she's at best a tertiary character.

Reactions: michael1984

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
True have to give that one to you sir ... i mend more like bodyshape and size and hair colors and personalities wise :giggle:

Camilla aint true black but I classify her as one... on the lighskin side tho

But yes wont mind seeing a real black girl added as well... Tbh I don't see that happening since he already chuck full with girls in that game... But wont be mad if he added one (y)
Just remembered that we technically have the stripper Brandi, but no one in the college which would have been better as there's more chance of some action with them, especially if they were a HOT. If I could replace any of the current HOTs for someone like , it would probably be Lily.

The thing about Camila is, I'm not sure what she is. Latino? Indian? A mix of both? Or another ethnicity? I probably wouldn't class her as black though, even a light-skinned one, I think she's more mixed race but none of them are black.

• Thinking Face

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just remembered that we technically have the stripper Brandi, but no one in the college which would have been better as there's more chance of some action with them, especially if they were a HOT. If I could replace any of the current HOTs for someone like , it would probably be Lily.

The thing about Camila is, I'm not sure what she is. Latino? Indian? A mix of both? Or another ethnicity? I probably wouldn't class her as black though, even a light-skinned one, I think she's more mixed race but none of the them are black.
Yeah I forgot all about brandi but she technicly a stripper so not realy part of the college

True Camilla aint really classed I gues as black maybe mixed race but still I like the skintone

I quite like lily in the Hots tho … would rather see Ashley leave she can make derek happy … and then a dark girl can take that spot :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The thing about Camila is, I'm not sure what she is. Latino? Indian? A mix of both? Or another ethnicity? I probably wouldn't class her as black though, even a light-skinned one, I think she's more mixed race but none of them are black.
I thought she was described as latina at one point, but I don't remember where.

EDIT:
Found it. It's if Derek loses the CUM-petition and you chat with Melanie and Sarah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Camilla is described at big booty hotness :LOL: her and moana helped me big time :ROFLMAO:

All seriousness tho im kindda hoping there is little to no bugs found so we can have a release asap

This waiting makes people post crazier and crazier stuff :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Speaking of Camila... View attachment 668066
I don't know about you guys but just looking at this magnificent piece of art bouncing up and down got me pretty hard... I know she's just a daz model but damn, just look at the perfection of this booty, at the drop between it and her back...
We need more of this
Not gonna lie that carwash scene was one of the best scenes of the game imo … and that's just looking at Camilla her booty jiggling :LOL:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
ok now we on the side girls and main girls … question time booty contest on sage route

1 the one with the worst ass
2 the one with best ass

mine were
1 Ashley just too damn flat :LOL:
2 camila caus damn she got some ass out of all that line up there:love:
Loved that scene. But easy.

1. Lily, too bony for my BR tastes.
2. Camila, obviously, the girl's ass is pure perfection, big, fit and beautiful.

• Haha

Dec 20, 2019
Anyway, on a lighter note, her name may often be forgotten, but I think Sarah is actually one of the most gorgeous character models in this game and one that could easily hold their own as the main LI in another game.

View attachment 667850 View attachment 667851 View attachment 667852
Hear hear!

And I like Lily too. Have a funny feeling she will be climbing up the ranks in the upcoming season now that she has joined college.

Remind me, who's Heather? Suddenly I cannot place that name.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hear hear!

And I like Lily too. Have a funny feeling she will be climbing up the ranks in the upcoming season now that she has joined college.

Remind me, who's Heather? Suddenly I cannot place that name.
Tommy's girlfriend. She doesn't talk to you very often.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I'm curious, will the MC get options to terminate some of his relationships now? It seems like as of the end of .4 the MC is going to have to start choosing which of the main girls he sticks with. I know up to now you can inform all main girls of your rampant dating style and they accept it (well, excluding Sage, he never seems to bring her up when talking to the other 4), but with Hell Week over idk how it's gonna go, especially with the Maya/Josy threeway relationship.

Also is it possible for MC to get the Outdoor Sex and Prank Jocks tasks done by the end of 0.4, or is it impossible to complete the Hell Week?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm curious, will the MC get options to terminate some of his relationships now? It seems like as of the end of .4 the MC is going to have to start choosing which of the main girls he sticks with. I know up to now you can inform all main girls of your rampant dating style and they accept it (well, excluding Sage, he never seems to bring her up when talking to the other 4), but with Hell Week over idk how it's gonna go, especially with the Maya/Josy threeway relationship.

Also is it possible for MC to get the Outdoor Sex and Prank Jocks tasks done by the end of 0.4, or is it impossible to complete the Hell Week?
Outdoor sex can be acchieved on the roof with Quinn on a heavy Dik route, egging the preps is impossible.

Yes, you can end some of the romantic relationships but it seems like the big 5 will by necessity, be inexctricably linked to the MC for the remainder of the game in some capacity. Sure, you maight not be in the poly relationship with JoMa (I hate myself :LOL: ) but the fact that one of them is the twin of your best bro and fellow maggot brother and the other is becoming friends with #Best Girl Jill means they have to be around if the story is to remain manageable for a solo dev.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, you can end some of the romantic relationships but it seems like the big 5 will by necessity, be inexctricably linked to the MC for the remainder of the game in some capacity. Sure, you maight not be in the poly relationship with JoMa (I hate myself :LOL: ) but the fact that one of them is the twin of your best bro and fellow maggot brother and the other is becoming friends with #Best Girl Jill means they have to be around if the story is to remain manageable for a solo dev.
Add in that unless Maya decides to abandon her attempt to join the HOT's she needs the MC (or at least another random male) to complete her list for Quinn. Just because you eliminate the chance (if on the DIK route) of the JoMa poly relationship doesn't eliminate all chances with the 2 girls.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
ok now we on the side girls and main girls … question time booty contest on sage route

1 the one with the worst ass
2 the one with best ass

mine were
1 Ashley just too damn flat :LOL:
2 camila caus damn she got some ass out of all that line up there:love:
If I was being objective :
1- Elena
2- Camila
but I chose >>
1- Elena
2- Quinn (Obviously :KEK:)
I clearly know that I been around for a while u know … But if I have to list off every little thing I be going on for ages..

What I posted were just a few things im looking forward too that's why I left out some other stuff

But yes we all know that the HOTS are someplace else and that they should be with the diks instead... Yes it probally make a conflict.......

You really don't have to tell me that I know this and everyone knows that something like that will happen

If u payed attention that discussion been over and done with for a while about that major conflict with the Hots changing sides

And ur whole chad and sage post above here people can just play the game and come to the same statement so why even bother posting something that everyone could understand from playing the game smh
brooo did you know it was actually Chad who stole MC's guitar? Crazy shit right?
not many know this but Tybalt is fucking a watermelon dude, gotta be aware of those sneaky plot points

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Add in that unless Maya decides to abandon her attempt to join the HOT's she needs the MC (or at least another random male) to complete her list for Quinn. Just because you eliminate the chance (if on the DIK route) of the JoMa poly relationship doesn't eliminate all chances with the 2 girls.
Technically I think Josy could have sex with a guy instead, since she and Maya are completing the list together now. They could have an all girl threesome, too.

I doubt Josy would have sex with a non-MC guy either, but it is more likely than Maya doing so.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes