chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After spending all night downloading game 9h+,takes too long too launch 2-5m,then i get white screen,any suggestion is greatly appreciated.Still not able to play.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. All my saves are either gone or incompatible with the patch. Is this because the original download was from Steam and the patch is not?

Well, I guess it's a great game so I'll just have to tear back through it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When will walkthrough be updated pls?
Probably won't be. That really well-designed official walkthrough came out after the completion of season 1 and if DPC doesn't release an updated one with ep 5 added, then maybe they'll only do it for full seasons.

Perhaps someone who is a patron could ask him on Discord and/or Patreon if he intends to update the walkthrough?

Pretty sure that nothing major would change, yes tommy wasn't that happy when he realized that you fucked quinn, but if he was that mad about it he would have said someting to her during their fight, no idea what is happening with melanie and sarah, do they want to date with chad? they want to spread drama for the sake of it?
Yeah, I don't expect anything to really be different, but if you fucked Quinn on the rooftop it could at least be interpreted that some of his anger comes from there too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riona probably knows Quinns supplier, who knows what kind of people these are or what deal/debt Quinn has with them and what they are willing to do if Quinn isn't able to pay them. That would explain why she is just going along.

Dec 20, 2019
Especially when we don't have a brilliant and well put together official walkthrough for each episode. Sure,we have the scrappy mod, but I'd prefer not to use that since it means having to have two separate versions of the game that will increasingly take up more space on the hard drive, but also because I worry about it messing up future patches even with the clean version.

Yeah, the 10 pages of saves are not enough for me right now. It seems like every itsy bitsy tiny decision that I make like punching Tybalt will have a consequence. Too bad DPC didn't put in a counter like Peter in AL. I will do a full CHICK rampage once I finish this playthrough.

Reactions: estraysian

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Pretty sure that nothing major would change, yes tommy wasn't that happy when he realized that you fucked quinn, but if he was that mad about it he would have said someting to her during their fight, no idea what is happening with melanie and sarah, do they want to date with chad? they want to spread drama for the sake of it?
From what I get this update, is that Tommy is all but talk. When the others praised you after the Caleb fight he was visibly disturbed, and when the Dawie thing came up he was just silent. That probably means he's actually chicken shit when it comes to fight and only good with numbers behind him. Then we see how he reacts when Rusty tries to be a bit more decent, it's quite obvious he has this whole tough guy thing as an act and just leeches left and right.

Reactions: Koniar

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-29
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

A lot of stuff has been going recently, so please read this before posting in this thread
The patch will upgrade your game from v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 to v0.5.0.

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.4.0, v0.4.1 or v0.4.2). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - - -

Update only (0.4.0 -> 0.5.0)
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -

Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extras: - FAN SIGS2- FAN SIGS3 - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.4 - Walkthrough Mod - "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - FULL SAVE - Italian Translation
BaasB and hibc4 Thanks for the links.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 522505 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522506 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522522 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 240796 View attachment 522531 View attachment 377600 View attachment 303181 View attachment 320612 View attachment 320599 View attachment 522512 View attachment 522513 View attachment 522514
Some games have links to Previews of launches or Promotional images, Wallpaper of the game released on Patreon, I would like to ask if someone has something like that or if the Moderators could add something like this here in the OP, thank you very much!

Tester27

May 28, 2018
How do I get the new Lily and Riona scene? I'm assuming with Riona it's giving her $$$$$, but I can't seem to find a way to get the Lily scene on either CHIK or DIK.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
How do I get the new Lily and Riona scene? I'm assuming with Riona it's giving her $$$$$, but I can't seem to find a way to get the Lily scene on either CHIK or DIK.
You have to offer her tequila on the roster and then get it down at the bar with Derek's help.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
Because she isn't girlfriend material. Camila is the perfect girl for the friend with benefits situation, her talk with the MC this update was very interesting and answered this question.
Isn't girlfriend material? I have to disagree on that, she's just some1 u have to tame a little, kinda like Quinn. And besides are u trying to say Bella is a better option (no offense Bella lovers) middle aged woman with lots of baggage? 99% she's good as girlfriend, i just wish there was an option for u to disregard a girl from the main 5 and the 1 u have most affinity(points w/e) with takes her place, that would be perfect. A man can only dream.

Reactions: Cico8

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Lily - check Rooster-tequila-bar-Derek-bar-Lily-bar-Lily-2$ to go
Riona - kiss and talk at DIKparty ep4 end before, and 1+$ to go

both opened me at DIK route

Reactions: krmit and Tester27
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes