Dec 20, 2019
To be honest with you, I have checked on game script about this part and I have found nothing more than =+ 1 with Sage.
No other Boolean variables that could be used in the future. Yeah I know... I'm cheating a lot here.
Hahaha, no comment on the cheating part.

Is there a way to add in new parameters in new updates to existing decisions?

Youven

May 13, 2019
Hahaha, no comment on the cheating part.

Is there a way to add in new parameters in new updates to existing decisions?
Renpy's operation is rather sequential.
It is, for me, impossible to verify a decision if a True/False variable has not been set at that time.

Dec 20, 2019
Renpy's operation is rather sequential.
It is, for me, impossible to verify a decision if a True/False variable has not been set at that time.
Hm, in the latest DeLuca Family update I was asked again on what path I wanted to take for Isabel when I launched the game. I doubt DPC will do something like that though.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Hm, in the latest DeLuca Family update I was asked again on what path I wanted to take for Isabel when I launched the game. I doubt DPC will do something like that though.
Yeah, I also doubt DPC will do it.
DPC is is quite different from the others developer.
The analysis of the game's scripts confirmed to me that he masters the tool well and that he does something very clean and clear.
If you're a developer or have any notions, take a look, I assure you, it's spotless. Very interesting to see.

Dec 20, 2019
Just wanted to let you know that I remade that crappy soundtrack I made some time ago, I realised it was missing half of the songs lol. I've used unren on the game, extracted all the mp3 files from ep 4 and 5 and uploaded them on youtube personally instead of using others' videos like last time. So, now I can say that the soundtrack is complete!:love:
Unfortunately the so-called licensed music from ep 5 is not included in the music section of the game and the 17 songs are named "track2,3,4" etc, don't really know why DPC kept them that way but I uploaded them anyway.
Here is the . Have fun:p
Just wanted to point out that track 2 was used in the game Weedcraft Inc. But I do not know the name of the track either.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be honest with you, I have checked on game script about this part and I have found nothing more than =+ 1 with Sage.
No other Boolean variables that could be used in the future. Yeah I know... I'm cheating a lot here.
there are many seemingly insignificant choices, but it is not uncommon for that one more or less point to make a difference. for example hitting Troy which may affect the route with Bella/Jill

at this point of the game the only decisions that seem to me to have important effects on the development of the story are: to show the video with Jade, to reveal that Cathe is on Stroller, to slap Tybalt

LeoStreets

Jun 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This guy is a great writer! The story is so interesting and immersive, it's really an emotional rollercoaster, and of course the great sex scenes are very rewarding.
When this is completed it will be a masterpiece of VNs

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Just wanted to let you know that I remade that crappy soundtrack I made some time ago, I realised it was missing half of the songs lol. I've used unren on the game, extracted all the mp3 files from ep 4 and 5 and uploaded them on youtube personally instead of using others' videos like last time. So, now I can say that the soundtrack is complete!:love:
Unfortunately the so-called licensed music from ep 5 is not included in the music section of the game and the 17 songs are named "track2,3,4" etc, don't really know why DPC kept them that way but I uploaded them anyway.
Here is the . Have fun:p
mvp.gif

Dec 20, 2019
I just have to say this.

The game has an early warning that people going through tough times should be aware and avoid if needed. I feel that I am one of the people going through that period of low point in life right now and despite the warning, Being A DIK is exactly what I needed. Maybe DPC will start throwing many curve balls in the later episodes, but the story, scenes, humor in earlier episodes really kept me going and look forward to the game. The game also taught me some life perspective that I did not have before. I am sure I am not the only one out there that's going through tough times and needed something to pick them back up. Keep up the good work DrPinkCake! It is an honor to be able to play your game and I wish you "live long and prosper" so that you can continue churning out great games like BaDIK and help others.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I just have to say this.

The game has an early warning that people going through tough times should be aware and avoid if needed. I feel that I am one of the people going through that period of low point in life right now and despite the warning, Being A DIK is exactly what I needed. Maybe DPC will start throwing many curve balls in the later episodes, but the story, scenes, humor in earlier episodes really kept me going and look forward to the game. The game also taught me some life perspective that I did not have before. I am sure I am not the only one out there that's going through tough times and needed something to pick them back up. Keep up the good work DrPinkCake! It is an honor to be able to play your game and I wish you "live long and prosper" so that you can continue churning out great games like BaDIK and help others.
I feel a bit the same... And it has also plunged me back into young adult's life, when I just went to college, many, many years ago !! Yes, a big, a huge, an enormous THANK YOU to DrPinkCake for giving me that ! Long live BADIK, and all the VNs to come !

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I just have to say this.

I agree with the sentiment. Despite my quibbling, I think the game has been great overall... so far. I just hope he can stick the landing.

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
I just have to say this.

I first played through the first season back in april after Acting Lessons, which was a heavy hitter mentally. It took the chance. The initiation hazing, the MC losing his room, the thing Maya is going through, the Maya+Josy plot twist and their rejection in the end (I was a DIK) hit a sore spot. I did and do care for them. The Jade scene immediately following after that felt... dirty. Episode 4 ending with the carwash and cliffhanger felt lonely. It hurt.
Then I played it again, several times because I wanted to unlock everything, with the walkthrough. Understanding the mechanics behind everything, it creates a distance to better process the story. I love this game and recommend it when I can.

This game provides me with a good time through the Corona crisis and I desperately want to see the story further unfold. I honestly haven't felt this passionate about a story since the likes of Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. While I don't want to say that DrPinkcake is a new George RR Martin (this is only his second story), I can't think of a better compliment to give him.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
I just have to say this.

It was the same for me, I played it for the first time in January, earlier that month I had just lost someone close and was really down.

Decided to download it and nearly didn't play because of the warning at the start and I already avoided Acting Lessons because I knew what happens in it, not a game for me. But I'm glad I did decide to try this game anyway, was such a fun experience playing it, helped me so much to get my mind off things.

We don't know if it will get darker like AL did, probably won't but what's here now is a fun game and maybe the best I've played here.

Have to mention the people in this thread back then helped me a lot too, it was fun reading it every day and it was the time I started posting a little more instead of just lurking. Some left now but it's still interesting to read.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes