Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Could have been any coin... DPA chose this one. It's going to bug you at some point.

I think the real reason Rusty didn't get with Jill was because of Tommy and this Secret Society of theirs. I think the Big Names on campus are all part of some underground club where they control what goes on above ground. I pretty sure even Derek mentioned a strange vibe from the place and rumors. On the outside, it's a fraternity, innocent fun. But in reality, they are using their influence to traffic drugs, maybe girls, or something else. I haven't put it together yet, but this coin is very specific. Yeah, Greek is influential in Fraternities, and common.

or

Maybe I just want it to be something more and it's just a coin to represent Greek history. I'm working on something though. I've noticed certain books laying around in backgrounds that are just as strange.
Probably not. I just don't like Tommy. I have no use for user's in life. Leeches :mad:

As far as why Jill didn't date Rusty. Because at that point Rusty was also an arrogant rich boy. Look at his conduct in the ANO meeting. He was sure they would just give him the presidency just because of his last name. Same thing with Jill. He thought she would just fall over with her legs in the air because he was a Burgmeister.

It's not that Greek is big in fraternities its Latin. The language not the culture.

The books. Maybe but I'm betting on its just a Daz asset DPC bought. I've already pointed out flaws in the books before. Hell half the books you see people read are upside down because of lack of "attention to detail". You can tell by how the script is lined up on the pages.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Probably not. I just don't like Tommy. I have no use for user's in life. Leeches :mad:

As far as why Jill didn't date Rusty. Because at that point Rusty was also an arrogant rich boy. Look at his conduct in the ANO meeting. He was sure they would just give him the presidency just because of his last name. Same thing with Jill. He thought she would just fall over with her legs in the air because he was a Burgmeister.

It's not that Greek is big in fraternities its Latin. The language not the culture.

The books. Maybe but I'm betting on its just a Daz asset DPC bought. I've already pointed out flaws in the books before. Hell half the books you see people read are upside down because of lack of "attention to detail". You can tell by how the script is lined up on the pages.
Latin? Alpha Omega, even is Greek. Beginning and the End. It's all Biblical Greek. Yeah, could just be all for the aesthetics. But I'm not giving in yet. Our frats here are Delta Kappa Theta, Alpha Epsilon Pi, Beta Theta Pi, we have so many, and they are all Greek.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Latin? Alpha Omega, even is Greek. Beginning and the End. It's all Biblical Greek. Yeah, could just be all for the aesthetics. But I'm not giving in yet. Our frats here are Delta Kappa Theta, Alpha Epsilon Pi, Beta Theta Pi, we have so many, and they are all Greek.
Its Latin, it's a dead language has been for centuries. It was the original written language of ancient Greece/founding of the Roman Empire. That's why they call them Greek Letter Fraternities and that's the only similarity they have to ancient Greece other than maybe Toga parties :LOL:

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Wait, how is Latin important in fraternities? Genuinely curious because I've only ever heard people say "greek life" this and "Hellenic" that. Other than the etymological origins of fraternities (brother) and sororities (sister), I've never seen the Latin language have much influence in fraternal organizations.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Wait, how is Latin important in fraternities? Genuinely curious because I've only ever heard people say "greek life" this and "Hellenic" that. Other than the etymological origins of fraternities (brother) and sororities (sister), I've never seen the Latin language have much influence in fraternal organizations.
See post above yours

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Its Latin, it's a dead language has been for centuries. It was the original written language of ancient Greece/founding of the Roman Empire. That's why they call them Greek Letter Fraternities and that's the only similarity they have to ancient Greece other than maybe Toga parties :LOL:
Latin was the language of the Romans, not the Greeks. The Greeks spoke a variety of Hellenic languages. Hell, the Greek language even has its own alphabet, as opposed to the Latin alphabet. Latin was certainly not the original written language of Ancient Greece. Even when the Hellenic peoples were conquered by the Romans, Greek was still predominant because the Romans themselves were massive Greekaboos. They do have a love for togas in common tho :KEK:

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I definitely challenge you on that lol. Sorry hon, Greek is much older than Latin.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Based dead language knowledge :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Greek is fading in this world, but it's def much alive on campus even for a sorority. We have to use it for certain things like entering the ritual rooms. All frats and sororities have one, at least here they do.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Played this for the first time yesterday. Very funny and well written. I was surprised. I had heard about the conflict with Josy and Maya and now I understand where people were coming from; the drama really doesn't make much sense considering how often MC is getting involved with other women, and it definitely appears forced, especially considering that it's a major male fantasy to have two hot girls drooling over you that are also in a relationship with each other. I would have played that out a bit differently by creating a dilemma where both dump you completely because of their confused emotions (loyalty to each other, thought that it was impossible to be together but overcame that problem), you feel angry and betrayed, but you decide to try and woo them back... a bit tragic, though. I can relate to that hurricane of emotion because I was in a similar situation once and it fucking sucked, but it's a more compelling story at least.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
You mean ancient Greek or modern Greek? Because I'm pretty sure all Greeks speak modern Greek.
Not in my religious studies. Half the class is Greek, can't speak a single word. We had to partner up one time, and the professor asked if anyone actually spoke Greek, nobody raised their hand.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
It is the same for me. In my main PT I also want to choose Jill and hope that you can help Bella without giving up Jill.
I'd be happy if I didn't have to kill any of the LIs. That you can't be happy with all of them at the same time is understandable, but killing someone would be a bit too drastic in my opinion. But who knows what DPC is planning.
Unfortunately I don't know this anime, so I can't say anything about it.
This anime is rather bland but it has the most shocking ending that I've ever seen, certainly not for the faint-hearted, you'll always expect the worst in any anime/game with harem after watching it x) check it out on Youtube if you're intrigued.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGER

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya is very flip-floppy. She might be bipolar. Can't check out her closet, but she's okay with taking her money. Can't let her leg rest on his crotch, but she's cool with hand on a gstring and ass. Doesn't want him to be attracted to her, yet flaunts around in her gstring and nightie. Rrrrright. That's right, I like to start shit with the characters.
Well, the money thing is just gameplay and story segregation. MCs need a way to earn money when mini-games are turned off. Hiding it in the free roam room that's already been rendered is quick and easy. It's just like the inability to save more than five $, even if logically we could.

As for the rest, I may be reading too much into this but I actually find a certain consistency with Maya's behavior. Maya is a very private, reserved person, but I get the feeling she wants to be a bit more adventurous. It's just that she has a hard time getting past her insecurities, escpecially after her father nearly disowned her for being a lesbian.

As I said before, the Maya we see in Episode 1 is something of mask she projects to the world, the version of herself she wishes she could be. But the mask slips any time the subject any time her sexuality is brought up, like the MC asking about her fake boyfriend or just getting an erection being next to her.

This is all taken to another level in Episode 2 when she realizes she is attracted to the MC. On the one hand, the MC helps her overcome her fears so she can be more openly flirtatious; as she'll say in Episode 5, she can feel vulnerable around him, which has to feel extremely liberating. On the other hand, the fact that she has these feelings for him confuses her completely, even more so when she's not sure what is going to happen with Josy. And of course she can't just explain all this to the MC because she would need to reveal her deepest, most painful secret for it to make any sense.

So yeah, Maya's behavior at that point is pretty erratic because she's scared of her own shadow. If she does nothing, she's worried she'll be alone and stuck in her shell forever. If she does something, she's worried she's deceiving herself and betraying Josy.

I'd really to get a more fully realized view of Maya exploring her flirtatious side now that she's resolved her uncertainties (at least nominally). We get a few glimpses of that in her Episode 5 sex scene, but between comforting her over her father, her being drunk, and having to cram all the other sex scenes into a single party, it didn't really gel.

Still, hope springs eternal.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes