Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not in my religious studies. Half the class is Greek, can't speak a single word. We had to partner up one time, and the professor asked if anyone actually spoke Greek, nobody raised their hand.
But are they Greek or of Greek descent? If they lived in Greece I doubt you don't know the language, and in my experience kids don't usually learn their parents' language when only one of their parents is foreign.
DPC(A) is from Sweden no? I will say Euros.
Sweden doesn't use Euro anyway. I still think they are more Canadian based than anything. The colour matches. With Euro notes the colour is off and the only similarities are the font the 20 is in and the placement of the number, both of them are still similar to the Canadian ones (they are redesigned to remove the Queen and stuff like that but still based in them). I don't see why people think they are based in Euros.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
But are they Greek or of Greek descent? If they lived in Greece I doubt you don't know the language, and in my experience kids don't usually learn their parents' language when only one of their parents is foreign.

Sweden doesn't use Euro anyway. I still think they are more Canadian based than anything. The colour matches. With Euro notes the colour is off and the only similarities are the font the 20 is in and the placement of the number, both of them are still similar to the Canadian ones (they are redesigned to remove the Queen and stuff like that but still based in them). I don't see why people think they are based in Euros.
I think they're a generic banknote for Daz that happen to look more like Euros that US Dollars or British Pounds; I never meant to imply anything more than that and I certainly don't believe their appearence indicates where the game takes place and, by the way, I agree that they are also similar to Canadian Dollars.

However, if people want a deeper look, I imagine that following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the vast majority of its' former states joined the EU (which eventually became the Eurasian Union) with Russia itself joining in 2004. Then, following a total economic collapse (after the death in office of John McCain who succeeded George W Bush) under the disasterous leadership of Sarah Palin, the US applied to join the Eurasion Union, in doing so forming an effective world government that eventually formed the basis of the United Federation of Planets. These banknotes are the new Universal currency :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think they're a generic banknote for Daz that happen to look more like Euros that US Dollars or British Pounds; I never meant to imply anything more than that and I certainly don't believe their appearence indicates where the game takes place and, by the way, I agree that they are also similar to Canadian Dollars.

However, if people want a deeper look, I imagine that following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the vast majority of its' former states joined the EU (which eventually became the Eurasian Union) with Russia itself joining in 2004. Then, following a total economic collapse (after the death in office of John McCain who succeeded George W Bush) under the disasterous leadership of Sarah Palin, the US applied to join the Eurasion Union, in doing so forming an effective world government that eventually formed the basis of the United Federation of Planets. These banknotes are the new Universal currency :LOL:
Oh no, I agree. It doesn't have anything to do with were the setting is. If they are based on real notes they are obviously retextured. I just don't see why people think they are related to Euros, I don't see the similarities myself.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017

Then Tremolo is Khan?

Dec 20, 2019
I am pretty sure Arieth has the highest probabilty to be the "Leah". At least for now.
I can see the resemblance coz she's a redhead and she wants all the cocks in the campus. They say the crazies are the most genius yea? When she really want something, like MC's cock, she will go the distance for it. Maybe a leash on Caleb doing her bidding. Wait, is she the one running everything behind the scenes, including the blackmail and urging alphas to trash the mansion, I mean she was there right? :eek:
Naw cause you cant have more than 5 at a time :) Sorry Mate no millionaire for you
With the walkthrough mod you are a millionaire, you just need to "go to the ATM".
Darn it! But I can replenish easily, just open my phone and play brawler while walking around!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To try and end this silly money debate, here is the "Everyday Cash" asset from DAZ that this game uses - . A dev could make it look like actual real-world money by using the texture template provided, but DPC obviously hasn't done that.

Also, Tommy's coin comes from this asset of "Ancient Coins" - . There's probably no more significance to it than that, but if you want to ascribe real world logic, you can pick up replicas of these coins in Greek tourist destinations like Athens, Crete, Cyprus, etc, so Tommy's coin is probably just some cheap replica that he likes to play with.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't think the story will resolve the same way as in previous game. Leah primary role was to act as conscience - you had fun behind your girls back thinking she will never know ? too bad you have your own personal stalker that will spill the beans.
Here most of the girls are already aware of your "adventures" so far none requested for an exclusive relationship.

I think there won't be "one" ending here with simply girls changing the seat. If i had to guess i would say there will be 3 endings each with 2 girl variation.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
To try and end this silly money debate, here is the "Everyday Cash" asset from DAZ that this game uses - . A dev could make it look like actual real-world money by using the texture template provided, but DPC obviously hasn't done that.

Also, Tommy's coin comes from this asset of "Ancient Coins" - . There's probably no more significance to it than that, but if you want to ascribe real world logic, you can pick up replicas of these coins in Greek tourist destinations like Athens, Crete, Cyprus, etc, so Tommy's coin is probably just some cheap replica that he likes to play with.
Why is something we debate silly? We know its a Daz asset, I've already said it more than once. I find it a touch hypocritical that you say "our" debates are silly and yet your one of the biggest theory guys on here.

You can buy real world coins like that on eBay for a couple hundred $'s for a good one.

Relax it's just something to help pass the time.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I can even go further...
I'm not a girl, so I won't risk trying to think as a girl (girls are in any case incomprehensible, and that's maybe the reason why we love them so much ! ;))
IRL, when you're a guy, is it really possible to be sincerely, genuinely friend with a girl, especially when she is beautiful, intelligent and so on... without any second (sexual or loving) thought ?
I'm quite sure not.
Well... No... (and I agree that girls are mostly incomprehensible...)

Speaking for myself especially when I have had a sexual (or almost sexual) relationship with a girl ending you say that we "are still friends" and that just means:
- you're not going to kill her (or yourself) :ROFLMAO: and
- that there still is some remote chance of getting back together...

Back to BaDIK. For me the choice "just friends" or "something more" is not all that different.
The way that Josy came back to MC basically saying that you can't be just friends shows exactly this.
I am convinced that whatever we do, we can't just get rid of Josy (and/or Maya). Certainly not this early in the game.
MC will be always be involved with them somehow and there will be new opportunities for "something more".

Some of the people here may say that they are not interested or not interested anymore in Josy / Maya.
But don't forget that like in the real world it's not only about you.
If one of the girls comes back to you flashing her bodyparts, the DIK will take over from the brain before you even know it :ROFLMAO:

in AL - sorry to bring that up again... :devilish: - you can choose and do whatever you like but Megan is there from the beginning to the (terrible) end...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why is something we debate silly? We know its a Daz asset, I've already said it more than once. I find it a touch hypocritical that you say "our" debates are silly and yet your one of the biggest theory guys on here.
Out of everything that could be discussed about this game, its story, its characters, etc, debating the importance of a generic currency asset and whether this indicates where the game is set is really scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of discussion topics. I know DPC likes to throw in small details that will mean something later, but I really don't think this is one of them.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Out of everything that could be discussed about this game, its story, its characters, etc, debating the importance of a generic currency asset and wheter this indicates where the game is set is really scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of discussion topics. I know DPC really likes to throw in small details that will mean something later, but I really don't think this is one of them.
Well it's our time so if we want to discuss global currencies and the importance or lack there of a good luck piece as far as it might influence the BaDIK world......... JS

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes