EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Does the dev do any weekly posts in his patreon? If so, where can I find it here?
You won't find it here unless one of his patrons leaks it. DPC doesn't associate with this thread anymore. Hasn't for a while.
The last one was leaked. The quote is at the bottom.
Additionally there was a survey about Maya's new outfit. It seems like this one's gonna win... maya_6.jpg

This week has consisted of mixed work, but I've mainly focused on writing and posing a very particular part of the episode that I'm excited for. Next week I will try to finish up this special part of the episode and primarily focus on writing dialogue and posing animations.

920 static renders and 36 animations are completed.

I've been browsing for more licensed music and bought licenses for six songs with lyrics. Songs with lyrics are harder to come by, so I'm always extra thrilled when I find songs like these.

Isabella won this week's poll, meaning she will get an extra long animation in episode 6.

Soon, a cosmetic poll for Maya will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend!

tkiit

Jul 4, 2020
can you write android v0.5 version dwn link without mega? thank you

and what about acting lessons? does it have newer version? i played 1.0.2 i think last time

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Has there been a status update this Friday? I missed it...
Of course, I quoted the Post a few messages ago. Scroll up. ^^

Edit: Here once again.

This week has consisted of mixed work, but I've mainly focused on writing and posing a very particular part of the episode that I'm excited for. Next week I will try to finish up this special part of the episode and primarily focus on writing dialogue and posing animations.

920 static renders and 36 animations are completed.

I've been browsing for more licensed music and bought licenses for six songs with lyrics. Songs with lyrics are harder to come by, so I'm always extra thrilled when I find songs like these.

Isabella won this week's poll, meaning she will get an extra long animation in episode 6.

Soon, a cosmetic poll for Maya will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: murphy88

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
OMG isabella is OMG lol, I saw this game in steam for 16€ only 1st step until 5 chapter. Thanks guys.

Bruceleefan

Mar 11, 2020
This really is a well written game in my opinion. I did just gloss over the intro at the start I admit & i'm only about halfway through part 2. But man this game has got me feeling a bit lonely, I'm in my mid 20's and haven't been in a relationship for about 3 years & covid situation ain't exactly making meeting people easy. So kudos to Dr PinkCake for making a game that can make me feel like this, right in the feels man.:cry::LOL:

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
This really is a well written game in my opinion. I did just gloss over the intro at the start I admit & i'm only about halfway through part 2. But man this game has got me feeling a bit lonely, I'm in my mid 20's and haven't been in a relationship for about 3 years & covid situation ain't exactly making meeting people easy. So kudos to Dr PinkCake for making a game that can make me feel like this, right in the feels man.:cry::LOL:
I know that feeling and I'm in a similar situation. Somehow I don't like that feeling, but the game is so good that I still want to continue.

Reactions: Bruceleefan

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not just the colour as the first 3 options are a different top and trousers. The 2nd 3 show more bra and the jeans are ripped.

I can see why #6 might win because it's definitely her style and suits her well, plus it shows off her bra and that's hot. It will be a worthy winner. :love:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
(spoilers relate to the other game Acting Lessons)
I was mostly referring to the discussion who is gonna be "the Leah" in this game. Ofc it was not necessary to to kill off one of the main girls but you gotta recognize the guts to so. On the flip side knowing author is willing to do such things makes the story far more unpredictable and exciting.
Like normally people would be worrying how many h scenes their girl is gonna get here they are like "please don't kill my girl, please. Oh and dont put her in Leah role either"
AL showed DPK had the writing chops and was willing to break from some (but not all) of the usual tropes (that's why we're at 3,654 pages).

So we're all waiting and trying to predict the coming plot-twist such as Bella used to be a man or the locked room is her secret Drug lab where she's been running the whole operation from.

Anything could happen in the next couple fo years!

• Haha
Reactions: RedRobinson
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes