Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't be that excited if I were you. I'm saying this cause when I played the chick m&j path, It did nothing but piss me off and you might realise what I'm tryna say when Josy doesn't let you touch her phone and pulls up with the "would you let me go through your phone?" Thats just absurd. Like bitch I just want to check out your playlist but fine be a secretive cunt. And don't even get me started on Maya :rolleyes: how are you gonna be in a relationship when a bitch is this stingy over a fucking soda?? Huh?? Okay we get it it's your favourite soda but you don't gotta feed it to me to make sure I don't take much:cautious:.....stingy ass. Hey I don't have anything against these two girls but I don't see a future with both of them together, to me that scene was just pointless and made me not like them more.
I feel like I'm sensing a lot of sarcasm in this post, but if not...

you might realise what I'm tryna say when Josy doesn't let you touch her phone and pulls up with the "would you let me go through your phone?" Thats just absurd. Like bitch I just want to check out your playlist but fine be a secretive cunt.
Some people don't like others looking through their stuff, especially women. That's why they never ask you to "get something out" of their handbag for them and instead ask you to "bring them" their handbag.

Also, Josy's question is perfectly legit because I don't think the MC would want her to see his Swyper chats or the sexy pics that Sage sends him, so she's well within her rights to protect her own privacy too.

And don't even get me started on Maya :rolleyes: how are you gonna be in a relationship when a bitch is this stingy over a fucking soda?? Huh?? Okay we get it it's your favourite soda but you don't gotta feed it to me to make sure I don't take much :cautious:.....stingy ass.
I don't share my drink with someone either, even if I'm in a relationship with them, so I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people are just like that when it comes to food and drink and it's not that bad an issue.

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
If you choose Bella you get a sexy scene with her. If you pick Sage you get some scenes with her as well as some of the other HOTs girls it doesn't seem to effect the story that much so far. You might as well make two different saves for all paths.
if you can choose Bella, you have to choose Bella

That said, I don't think it's a definitive choice, each path will bring you different lewd scenes, the least significant path is probably the one with Derek (which is what is offered to you anyway even if you have bad relationships with the other girls), the path with the more scenes is the one with Sage, Bella being the character you interact with the less it should be the one to prefer
Oh okay. So it doesn't mess with the story later? Like if I pick Bella they make me choose between her and Jill later or something like that? Or if I pick either of the two then the relationship with the other isn't over? And is it just a short scene kind of thing or something that will stick with the rest of the game? So if I wanted to, I can pick one and do their scene then load up and do the other's scene and then continue rest of the game. Or is it more like, I pick one and play through the whole game... then go back to the save and pick the other then play through the whole game again?

Sorry for all the questions, I tend to overthink everything - haha.

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Oh okay. So it doesn't mess with the story later? Like if I pick Bella they make me choose between her and Jill later or something like that? Or if I pick either of the two then the relationship with the other isn't over? And is it just a short scene kind of thing or something that will stick with the rest of the game? So if I wanted to, I can pick one and do their scene then load up and do the other's scene and then continue rest of the game. Or is it more like, I pick one and play through the whole game... then go back to the save and pick the other then play through the whole game again?

For the moment your choice will not be significant, there are still plenty of episodes to come

EDIT: You only have two episodes left for this version so whatever, save your two choices and play them, you still have time before it really affects the story

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
First time posting but I can't decide. I just got to the end of ep.4 where it makes you choose a path... the issue is, two of my three favorites (Sage, Bella and Jill) are path choices. I can't decide... how much does it effect the story? And if you were me (ignore your preference), which is the best path... Bella or Sage?
Honestly you should explore the three paths with different saves. The different paths don't really change the story (just the introduction and the first free roam). Every path provide differents sex scenes and characters developments.

Reactions: lahnz86

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

So far there hasn't been any major consequences of this choice, although there is a slightly different scene in ep 5 if the MC stayed with Bella in ep 4 that may affect some things later.

The only consequence of staying with Sage could be with Quinn as there is a scene with her, but beyond that, if this choice has any significance at all, it will be probably be felt much later on and may involve having to go back and making a different choice if it affects something negatively that you didn't want to be affected negatively.

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
So far there hasn't been any major consequences of this choice, although there is a slightly different scene in ep 5 if the MC stayed with Bella in ep 4 that may affect some things later.

The only consequence of staying with Sage could be with Quinn as there is a scene with her, but beyond that, if this choice has any significance at all, it will be probably be seen much later on and may involve having to go back and making a different choice if it affects something negatively that you didn't want to be affected negatively.
Oh okay. I will try both options for sure and see which I like most. I am pretty sure I will continue the rest of the game with Bella path just because I like her slightly more. But I will make sure to keep the save in case I want to go back later if effects the game in future chapters.

If that can reassure you I don't think a lot of people have made this choice, but I still advise you to try anyway, you never know what you can miss
Derek's path is worth playing through once for a laugh since he's hilarious.
I'll think about it - haha. I just assume it will have to do with the DIKs or maybe Maya. Both of those options pale in comparison to Bella, Jill or Sage imo.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I'll think about it - haha. I just assume it will have to do with the DIKs or maybe Maya. Both of those options pale in comparison to Bella, Jill or Sage imo.

That´s fine, as long as you give him a hug afterwards. Don´t worry, he´ll be gentle.

Dec 20, 2019
Too much work, i'm lazy.
If you know the lazy way of getting money, teach me. I would gladly a patreon to all the developers of the good games in this site.
Looks good! I was hoping he would do something with the hair though. I still love the hairstyle from Episode 3 :(
First time posting but I can't decide. I just got to the end of ep.3 where it makes you choose a path... the issue is, two of my three favorites (Sage, Bella and Jill) are path choices. I can't decide... how much does it effect the story? And if you were me (ignore your preference), which is the best path... Bella or Sage?

Edit: I meant episode 3, not 4.
When you reach the choosing point, right click, save, then you get to enjoy both sides (y)

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Greek is fading in this world, but it's def much alive on campus even for a sorority. We have to use it for certain things like entering the ritual rooms. All frats and sororities have one, at least here they do.
Sorry, I meant the classical form of Greek. As far as I know, Classical Greek and Modern Greek are rather different from each other, no?

Dec 20, 2019
The only way te earn money i know is working, what i'm saying is that i prefer to use the walkthrough mod. It's faster & (until now) i haven't any problem with it.
I don't have problem when using the walkthrough too. Saves up a lot of time getting what we're hoping for, especially with the need for so many save games. Too bad there's no walkthrough for life. :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
True, but it's still not big difference. I think the colours in picture 1 fit her very well.
Good to see, thanks!

They're all fairly similar, though I don't think the torn jeans work well for her. Numbers 1 or 3 would probably be my choice if I still had a vote.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm sorry to get into old topics by now, but I've just played to the end of the available content. Last time I had played this game it was on Episode 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you guys think?
The resolution to the Maya/Josy crisis in the library has been much discussed here. Some people hate it, and even those who like it generally agree it was rushed and did a poor job of addressing the core issues. Episode 5 seems to spend a little time retroactively trying to smooth over some of the roughest edges, so I suspect we aren't the only ones unhappy with it. There's even some indication that it might be possible to rekindle a relationship with one of the girls if you go the friendship route. We don't know for certain, but I know some people are hoping for it.

For myself, I understand what the twist was going for and I'm willing to go along with it because I think Maya and Josy make a cute couple. But I do miss the days of romancing Maya alone. My first playthrough was similar to yours, avoiding the other girls to focus exclusively on Maya. (Somewhat ironically, at the time I had wished for the option to spend the night just talking with Josy rather than sleeping with her. What headaches that might have saved!)

I was surprised by the reveal at the end of Episode 3, but it made enough sense I found the MC's reaction a little overboard. As I said, I was willing to try the triangle because I would feel terrible breaking up M&J, but I do think the game lost something in the transition.

The early days with Maya really are the best example of the MC bonding with any of the girls. The two click together very naturally and Maya's hesitant flirtation is endearing. So far, it hasn't really translated all that well into the three-way relationship. But as I was saying last night, hope springs eternal.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes