EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Not just the colour as the first 3 options are a different top and trousers. The 2nd 3 show more bra and the jeans are ripped.

I can see why #6 might win because it's definitely her style and suits her well, plus it shows off her bra and that's hot. It will be a worthy winner. :love:
True, but it's still not big difference. I think the colours in picture 1 fit her very well.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah and because the steam version has a different code because of Steam's achievements.
I bought steam version(+AL) just because I wanted to support DPC+Patreons support ofc.
That's very nice of you. I'm staying with Patreon only. In Germany his games were unfortunately removed from Steam anyways because Steam has no real age verification.

Reactions: Sorrow85

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't be that excited if I were you. I'm saying this cause when I played the chick m&j path, It did nothing but piss me off and you might realise what I'm tryna say when Josy doesn't let you touch her phone and pulls up with the "would you let me go through your phone?" Thats just absurd. Like bitch I just want to check out your playlist but fine be a secretive cunt. And don't even get me started on Maya :rolleyes: how are you gonna be in a relationship when a bitch is this stingy over a fucking soda?? Huh?? Okay we get it it's your favourite soda but you don't gotta feed it to me to make sure I don't take much:cautious:.....stingy ass. Hey I don't have anything against these two girls but I don't see a future with both of them together, to me that scene was just pointless and made me not like them more.
I can't agree more with you. After playing it I can assure you that I clearly prefer the scene with Jade and Cathy

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalléo

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
First time posting but I can't decide. I just got to the end of ep.3 where it makes you choose a path... the issue is, two of my three favorites (Sage, Bella and Jill) are path choices. I can't decide... how much does it effect the story? And if you were me (ignore your preference), which is the best path... Bella or Sage?

Edit: I meant episode 3, not 4.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
First time posting but I can't decide. I just got to the end of ep.4 where it makes you choose a path... the issue is, two of my three favorites (Sage, Bella and Jill) are path choices. I can't decide... how much does it effect the story? And if you were me (ignore your preference), which is the best path... Bella or Sage?
If you choose Bella you get a sexy scene with her. If you pick Sage you get some scenes with her as well as some of the other HOTs girls it doesn't seem to effect the story that much so far. You might as well make two different saves for all paths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First time posting but I can't decide. I just got to the end of ep.4 where it makes you choose a path... the issue is, two of my three favorites (Sage, Bella and Jill) are path choices. I can't decide... how much does it effect the story? And if you were me (ignore your preference), which is the best path... Bella or Sage?
if you can choose Bella, you have to choose Bella

That said, I don't think it's a definitive choice, each path will bring you different lewd scenes, the least significant path is probably the one with Derek (which is what is offered to you anyway even if you have bad relationships with the other girls), the path with the more scenes is the one with Sage, Bella being the character you interact with the less it should be the one to prefer

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes