Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Does the dev do any weekly posts in his patreon? If so, where can I find it here?
You won't find it here unless one of his patrons leaks it. DPC doesn't associate with this thread anymore. Hasn't for a while.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Oh, i see. It's just that I've wondered if theres like a separate link somewhere with his weekly posts here. Cause the game is so good it has a lot of fans and the thread ends up getting updated like every 10 mins that even if some of his patrons leaks his weekly posts here it'll be difficult to find.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well it's our time so if we want to discuss global currencies and the importance or lack there of a good luck piece as far as it might influence the BaDIK world......... JS
Well, thanks to this discussion now I know that Napoleon used to turn the monarchist fleur de lis upside down as a way to vex the symbol and that's one of the rumoured origins of the honeybee.

Everything because of Tommy's coin :ROFLMAO: .

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Oh, i see. It's just that I've wondered if theres like a separate link somewhere with his weekly posts here. Cause the game is so good it has a lot of fans and the thread ends up getting updated like every 10 mins that even if some of his patrons leaks his weekly posts here it'll be difficult to find.
You could always check on DPC's real website. A lot of Dev's leave general updates visible so potential patrons can read them.

Edit - Nvm I looked DPC has his updates behind the paywall

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RedRobinson

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Ok you got me, back to episode 4, chick mode activated
Yeah I wouldn't be that excited if I were you. I'm saying this cause when I played the chick m&j path, It did nothing but piss me off and you might realise what I'm tryna say when Josy doesn't let you touch her phone and pulls up with the "would you let me go through your phone?" Thats just absurd. Like bitch I just want to check out your playlist but fine be a secretive cunt. And don't even get me started on Maya :rolleyes: how are you gonna be in a relationship when a bitch is this stingy over a fucking soda?? Huh?? Okay we get it it's your favourite soda but you don't gotta feed it to me to make sure I don't take much:cautious:.....stingy ass. Hey I don't have anything against these two girls but I don't see a future with both of them together, to me that scene was just pointless and made me not like them more.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think the story will resolve the same way as in previous game. Leah primary role was to act as conscience - you had fun behind your girls back thinking she will never know ? too bad you have your own personal stalker that will spill the beans.
Here most of the girls are already aware of your "adventures" so far none requested for an exclusive relationship.

I think there won't be "one" ending here with simply girls changing the seat. If i had to guess i would say there will be 3 endings each with 2 girl variation.
I think the bigger problem is that your "conscience" murders one of your potential love interests! It's so traumatic the MC spends the last two acts as the broken shell of a man. I don't recall Jiminy Cricket trying that in Pinocchio.

Even in AL, there were far less drastic ways to reveal the MC was cheating on his girlfriends.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know good games like this one? :) asking for a friend.
Depends on what you like about it. I don't know any that are very similar to this. You could try the designer's previous game Acting Lessons. I'm also enjoying City of Broken Dreamers which has a similar VN design but is a much different story. Another one with lots of love interests, but more focused around home life is Where the Heart Is.

Reactions: okaywtfnowimdone

anarth_maddy

Jul 1, 2020
Depends on what you like about it. I don't know any that are very similar to this. You could try the designer's previous game Acting Lessons. I'm also enjoying City of Broken Dreamers which has a similar VN design but is a much different story. Another one with lots of love interests, but more focused around home life is Where the Heart Is.
Thanks for the updated. may be i can check other games also.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
6 Fan Sig links on the OP.
SIXXX!!!

& only one RIONA sig :WaitWhat:

i'm no GFX designer
never made a signature before but still for the love of Riona :oops:
Here are my "BLINKING" sigs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also made a meme sig for Riona (i mean why not :p)
created it for personal use tho but needed a f95 link for that so dropping it here. Feel free to use it (if you want to, obvi)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Too much work, i'm lazy.
You are too lazy to be a millionaire. And here I though I was too lazy...
I think the bigger problem is that your "conscience" murders one of your potential love interests! It's so traumatic the MC spends the last two acts as the broken shell of a man. I don't recall Jiminy Cricket trying that in Pinocchio.

Even in AL, there were far less drastic ways to reveal the MC was cheating on his girlfriends.
I've never cheated on anyone in AL so I don't know how it relates to it. But what does cheating have to do with Leah?
also made a meme sig for Riona (i mean why not :p)
created it for personal use tho but needed a f95 link for that so dropping it here. Feel free to use it (if you want to, obvi)

Meme? It looks great.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

(spoilers relate to the other game Acting Lessons)
I was mostly referring to the discussion who is gonna be "the Leah" in this game. Ofc it was not necessary to to kill off one of the main girls but you gotta recognize the guts to so. On the flip side knowing author is willing to do such things makes the story far more unpredictable and exciting.
Like normally people would be worrying how many h scenes their girl is gonna get here they are like "please don't kill my girl, please. Oh and dont put her in Leah role either"

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Then how about if he's either impotent or asexual and is faking cheating on Sage because, in his mind, he'd rather be thought of as a cheating scumbag than someone who couldn't perform even before the steroid use or who doesn't want sex at all. It gives him an out on his inability to perform sexually.

I can't remember how the conversation in the locker room went, is it consistent with this hypothesis?
It's an interesting theory, so I went back and got pictures of Chad's entire conversation for the record.

Unless we think Chad was having a conversation with himself purely to be heard by the MC, I we can assume that Chad isn't asexual.

Could he be impotent? Maybe, but unlikely. Chad says he is eager to see his mistress (of whatever gender) "again," so I don't think the relationship is only over the phone. Admittedly, it's possible they haven't actually done anything in person, but unless the relationship is still new you'd think they would fool around a little. Plus, what is he getting out of the affair in this case? If it's just about making the mistress feel good, then that's almost more of a betrayal of Sage.

I guess it's possible Chad has an easier time getting aroused when he's alone, but in that case I would expect him to have phone sex with Sage, too. She certainly doesn't act like that has happened.

IMHO, the weight of the evidence clearly suggests Chad is cheating on Sage with someone, though exactly how physical that affair is remains unclear.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes