Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Sadly it doesn't. Maya will still treat this as if her interaction with MC was the most life changing experience ever. Whether you have sex with her or not makes little difference, if any. Not to mention some interactions with Maya are unavoidable. So you might as well go all the way in. At least this way it gives their reactions more credibility.
Yeah, that's kind of the way i thought it might play out reading what others have posted here. Cheers. (y)

D

Deleted member 2739658

all the aspects that being a Burgmeister would add to the story are essentially related to being rich, not surname.
which by the way is not even a certain consequence, MC could also discover that he is a Burgmeister but this would not necessarily lead to having access to their wealth.

moreover most of these evolutions would be quite negative, MC for now is one who solves problems, so he would become one who pays to solve them, a spoiled one like Rusty, one who buys Maya's gratitude ...

I don't think the plot gains anything from this minor "twist".
that MC is linked to a rich family is an established fact already now.

I make 2 hypotheses, based strictly on nothing:
1) MC's family could be a business rival of the Royce, or at least in contrast to them. this hypothesis would add difficulties to the relationship with Jill also smoothing out the social difference
2) MC's family is ready to welcome him as long as he moves away from his father, who remains frowned upon. MC thinks about it and finally refuses. More drama, happy ending

right now it seems to me that there are still no characters designated solely as antagonists.

Quinn and Tommy are definitely the least friendly characters with the most dark sides, but they haven't yet taken that step that would make them MC's nemesis.

between these two it is more likely that a clash, even physical, will take place with Tommy, but I believe there will also be a sort of redemption here
Yeah, I don't think of Tommy as antagonistic at all. Tommy's a massive dick, his character is aggressive but also loyal. I also think he may have brotherly feelings for Josy, he's just really bad at expressing them.

As far as the Burgmeister thing goes, I'm late to the conversation but I don't see the connection there. My pet theory has always been that the MC is a Royce and that his Mother was the older sister that Jill tells him about during their date.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
So if you don't sleep with Maya then there isn't cheating right? So does that some how lessen the impact in the big reveal at the end of Ep3? Since the MC hasn't gotten too involved
Don't know about Maya tho cause I took every chance I could get to spend time with her, but with Josy I tried it out. It's still a big revel and schock for everyone, the only thing that changed was at the bathroom. Josy said that he made a move on her and they kissed even tho he knew she was in a relationship.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
if you only care about Maya it shouldn't be a problem that MC isn't accepted into the triangle.

it keeps making me laugh that having not had sex with Josy, therefore in fact having rejected her, the game still offers us the option of wanting to be more than friends with both girls
Nah nah nah gotta stop you right there. The reason why I would've turned down Josy at that point would be because of the fact that she is in a relationship. After learning that her relationship was with Maya, you can still propose to them, nothing wrong with that. Just because you don't want to fuck someone who is in a relationship, doesn't mean you reject them. It's a matter of dignity and decency

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah nah nah gotta stop you right there. The reason why I would've turned down Josy at that point would be because of the fact that she is in a relationship. After learning that her relationship was with Maya, you can still propose to them, nothing wrong with that. Just because you don't want to fuck someone who is in a relationship, doesn't mean you reject them. It's a matter of dignity and decency
the player's motivations matter little though ... ;):p

even in that perspective it continues to seem very forced as a situation

since Josy was in a relationship she was off limit, since now we find out that she is in a relationship with a girl we like can we try?
among other things to be rejected, JUSTLY.

bringing out the usual speech of we are all traitors, when we have not betrayed anyone ...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey everyone anyone know about new update relase time? He made any announcment from patreon etc? I saw one image about this game and i started missing <3

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hey, i have question about the Affinity system. Am i correct in thinking that, with choices in the game and losing blocks of the bar (I think the game itself says this) that going forward at some point we are locked into our choices from the character we've made? But doesn't that take away from the overall fun of actually deciding what to do? It's certainly a novel idea but this vn having more "Game" mechanics i would have thought at the point when it comes, removing the choice of the player may piss a lot of people off as that means you would have to go back through hours of content, specifically choosing options (Whether you want to choose them or not) just to keep which ever alignment you want to see going forward. For instance, my first playthrough ended with losing both the "Massive" bars of the Dik and Chick side so where would that have left me? (I've replayed now but just wondering)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, i have question about the Affinity system. Am i correct in thinking that, with choices in the game and losing blocks of the bar (I think the game itself says this) that going forward at some point we are locked into our choices from the character we've made? But doesn't that take away from the overall fun of actually deciding what to do? It's certainly a novel idea but this vn having more "Game" mechanics i would have thought at the point when it comes, removing the choice of the player may piss a lot of people off as that means you would have to go back through hours of content, specifically choosing options (Whether you want to choose them or not) just to keep which ever alignment you want to see going forward. For instance, my first playthrough ended with losing both the "Massive" bars of the Dik and Chick side so where would that have left me? (I've replayed now but just wondering)
the affinity mechanism excludes you from certain situations

as a principle it would also be legitimate, if MC is a well-known thug Jill doesn't trust him to take a shower with him

certainly with the continuation of the game, and with a marked conduct in one direction or another, there is a real risk of being excluded from important situations (such as the agreement with M&J) without having the possibility of recovering

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
since now we find out that she is in a relationship with a girl we like can we try?
Yeah now you can approach her because the three sorted their dispute out and everyone agreed to stay in this relationship for the time being. You couldn't do that before because, again, you as the MC thought she was in a relationship.

the player's motivations matter little though ... ;):p
Of course they don't matter in the end, you still get fucked for kissing her, but again, you can't change the course of the game that drastically, it's just the nature of story telling.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
the affinity mechanism excludes you from certain situations

as a principle it would also be legitimate, if MC is a well-known thug Jill doesn't trust him to take a shower with him

certainly with the continuation of the game, and with a marked conduct in one direction or another, there is a real risk of being excluded from important situations (such as the agreement with M&J) without having the possibility of recovering
Ah, ok. That makes more sense. It wasn't very clear to me the way i read it in that first notification when it pops up i think with Troy. Cheers. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think the Events take place over 24 hours. By the time you get the jacket and are in the library I think it’s night again (could be wrong). I’d imagine next episode gameplay will start on Monday morning, perhaps in maths or English. Feels a long time since MC had an actual class lol.
Well, when we start the episode it's the Hell Week evaluation on the Saturday night and I don't think we get any specific time, but it's probably around 9 or 10 at night. The next day the MC does a bit of yoga with Bella and Jill then has breakfast with them and can optionally go see M&J after that. When he arrives at the DIK mansion it's still sunny so it's probably around midday or early afternoon at that point.

The summary screen is the MC in the "library" with his DIK jacket at night, and maybe this is an indication he spent the rest of the day there, but in terms of the action we saw unfold it's probably around 12-16 hours of in-game time.

Hey everyone anyone know about new update relase time? He made any announcment from patreon etc? I saw one image about this game and i started missing <3
No official announcements and won't get one until they know for sure, but best guesstimates from people here is October.

If you want to catch up on what's been released so far, you can take a look at this:
Patreon Previews
View attachment 773670 View attachment 773671 View attachment 773672 View attachment 773673 View attachment 773674

Special Render Preview
View attachment 773685

Discord Preview
View attachment 773669

Cosmetic Polls
View attachment 773680 #3 won
View attachment 773681 Winner
View attachment 773683 Winner
View attachment 773684 #1 won
View attachment 773682 #1 won

Latest Status Update

Late October seeming most likely after the last update given what DPC says about the size of it.
We're certainly locked in to the Major Choices that take those blocks away, but the smaller decisions that decide status do not appear to be locked in at all and even if you've knocked off the "Massive" portion of the affinity bar, you can still be a Massive DIK or CHICK, so it doesn't really seem to have an affect on how high the MC's status can go.

Honestly, we've had many discussions here about how this status/affinity system has issues because aside from locking the player out of certain scenes and relationships, it doesn't create quite as much control over him as a character or his personality as people think, and is really just a convoluted way of creating replayability even if what you get locked out of doesn't often make much sense.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
but obviously this is not the case. MC is out, even if he was the most reliable CHICK in college
What do you mean MC is out? I don't know about you but I got accepted into the poly-relationship, even tho I rejected to have sex with Josy in my other playthrough. I got accepted in my main playthrough even tho I had sex with Josy. So I don't get your point. There are two conditions in order to unlock this scenario. 1. Have neutral or chick affinity and 2. fucked either Josy in ep 2 or try to fuck Maya in ep 3.

So I don't get what you are trying to say

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you mean MC is out? I don't know about you but I got accepted into the poly-relationship, even tho I rejected to have sex with Josy in my other playthrough. I got accepted in my main playthrough even tho I had sex with Josy. So I don't get your point. There are two conditions in order to unlock this scenario. 1. Have neutral or chick affinity and 2. fucked either Josy in ep 2 or try to fuck Maya in ep 3.

So I don't get what you are trying to say
you are lucky. you are playing in a parallel dimension ...

you should have been rejected ..

cheat mod?

Sep 22, 2017
you are lucky. you are playing in a parallel dimension ...

you should have been rejected ..

cheat mod?
Unless you're directly modifying plot flags the cheat mod doesn't unlock scenes you shouldn't be able to see. It does let you see parallel scenes (such as going with Maya OR Josy in EP5) but only the first choice is permanently registered as a plot flag. The rest has already been said by others so I won't repeat them.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes