Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
As long as RP/Affinity etc isn't screwed with which might possibly break a game it shouldn't make any difference.
After finishing my main path I started using the cheat mod for the other paths, so I hope it doesn't bring that kind of consequences when updating it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After finishing my main path I started using the cheat mod for the other paths, so I hope it doesn't bring that kind of consequences when updating it.
If you made saves with modded data (changed RP, changed relationships, etc) then they won't work on the clean version but should work on the modded version when it's updated for episode 6.

Reactions: Kuraii

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If you made saves with modded data (changed RP, changed relationships, etc) then they won't work on the clean version but should work on the modded version when it's updated for episode 6.
they will as long you use the detected mod error fix. the walkthrough won't obviously since it won't be updated

Reactions: Kuraii
D

Deleted member 2739658

Cool, i guess i'm blind as bat then! If we were going down the gay route for him i was thinking Jamie. He says some odd things and he was present and able for the laptop shenanigans (Doubtful of that though) What are the clues you mentioned?
Oh and I almost forgot the best one. After Chad moves into the dorm's we see two Alpha's in ep5 talking about him. One of them mentions that he's never seen Chad happier. I wonder if he got the MC's old dorm.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
I can't imagine Chad being gay, I believe that he has some issues with his dick that came with excessive usage of steroids so he doesn't feel comfortable fucking Sage. He don't want the rumors to spread so he avoids Sage and falls back on phone sex. I like to be proven wrong tho

Edit: Maybe the blackmail contain pictures of his tiny dick ?? Is there an actual theory about that? Did not read one yet

D

Deleted member 2739658

I think it's a stretch personally and you're seeing something that isn't there, or something you want to see.

However, going with your theory, you're saying Troy likes to wear panties then?
Maybe so, I'm not here to judge. Either way, Chad being noticeably happier living in the dorm's is a pretty telling indicator to me. And I didn't even mention the IRL fact that there's a strong gay subculture in the bodybuilding community.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I can't imagine Chad being gay, I believe that he has some issues with his dick that came with excessive usage of steroids so he doesn't feel comfortable fucking Sage. He don't want the rumors to spread so he avoids Sage and falls back on phone sex. I like to be proven wrong tho

Edit: Maybe the blackmail contain pictures of his tiny dick ?? Is there an actual theory about that? Did not read one yet
If that were the case why does he avoid her completely? If it's true that his dick doesn't work he could please her in other ways, but he seems completely uninterested in her.

Sep 22, 2017
If that were the case why does he avoid her completely? If it's true that his dick doesn't work he could please her in other ways, but he seems completely uninterested in her.
I could be completely wrong about this but wouldn't his sexual drive also go down with impotency? Because if that's the case than he'd have to be really unselfish to still want to please her in other ways while getting no pleasure out of it. Which he isn't.

Now I'm pretty sure he'll turn out to be gay, I don't disagree about that. But only because that's a bigger twist than "asshole jock does typical asshole thing and cheats on gf, what a shocker".

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I could be completely wrong about this but wouldn't his sexual drive also go down with impotency? Because if that's the case than he'd have to be really unselfish to still want to please her in other ways while getting no pleasure out of it. Which he isn't.

Now I'm pretty sure he'll turn out to be gay, I don't disagree about that. But only because that's a bigger twist than "asshole jock does typical asshole thing and cheats on gf, what a shocker".
It could, but that's not what he implied. It could be that he doesn't want to admit it, though.

Sep 22, 2017
It could, but that's not what he implied. It could be that he doesn't want to admit it, though.
Yeah, it's probably easier to confess a "physical malfunction" than the complete lack of desire for her. And if he's indeed gay, I don't think he has really admitted it to himself, either.

D

Deleted member 2739658

Yeah, it's probably easier to confess a "physical malfunction" than the complete lack of desire for her. And if he's indeed gay, I don't think he has really admitted it to himself, either.
Two things.

First, remember the scene in the Ep5 prologue? Sage totally had a crush on him, he was completely indifferent to her. So why did they wind up together? They wound up together because he's using Sage as a blind to protect his reputation with the Alpha's.

The other thing is his reactions. When the jocks encounter the MC after the cafeteria fight Chad is tightly controlled, he's going to chastise the MC for embarrassing him in a public situation. Then, next thing you know he's punching Big A in the stomach. Chad totally looses his cool. Why? Gay slurs.

Then look at the attack later on. Chad later admits that he lost control, went too far. If Chad was just cheating with a girl behind Sage's back, it wouldn't be that big a thing to him. The Alpha's would be slapping him on the back. But anytime someone get's close to that subject he over react's.

Sep 22, 2017
Two things.

First, remember the scene in the Ep5 prologue? Sage totally had a crush on him, he was completely indifferent to her. So why did they wind up together?

The other thing is his reactions. When the jocks encounter the MC after the cafeteria fight Chad is tightly controlled, he's going to chastise the MC for embarrassing him in a public situation. Then, next thing you know he's punching Big A in the stomach. Chad totally looses his cool. Why? Gay slurs.

Then look at the attack later on. Chad later admits that he lost control, went too far. If Chad was just cheating with a girl behind Sage's back, it wouldn't be that big a thing to him. The Alpha's would be slapping him on the back. But anytime someone get's close to that subject he over react's.
Thank you for the reminders but like I said, I already think he's gay. No convincing needed. :D

D

Deleted member 2739658

Sorry, I've been working this out in my head for weeks of lockdown boredom. Now it's just kinda pouring out.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I feel I remember some people posting screenshots showing Massive status when those blocks were gone, and they didn't have the "cheat" menu on the screenshot, so I'm just basing it off of that. Perhaps if you attain something like Massive CHICK status but make a few DIK major choices and keep making -DIK choices, then you can stay as Massive CHICK status, but if you go below it then you can't go back to it.
I created a new playthrough to test this (Massive CHICK status/DIK affinity). It looks like you will retain Massive CHICK status in the aftermath of losing access to that section of the bar BUT you will automatically be demoted the next time your status is updated at a free roam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it does look like affinity will eventually limit your status options, at least in a technical sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes