ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Interesting. Except Derek's name is blue too, and you'd think he would be as DIK as they come.

Does this mean we need a new moonbat theory about Derek being Chad's secret gay lover?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You had me scared for a second, because rust (Rusty) and lion (Leon) are shades of orange and I though you were onto something much bigger :ROFLMAO: .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
will bella get the actual sex scene in ch 6? :(:rolleyes:
I hope so, but I also believe so. In the last 2 episodes, provided you stayed with Bella in ep 4, the sexual tension has risen to a temperature that was recently hit by Death Valley. She's a powder keg waiting to explode, especially after being interrupted by Jill in ep 5 and all it will probably take to set her off is being alone with the MC.

Cr4nkJunky

Aug 7, 2020
I just replayed Episode 2 (or was it 3?) and wondered what might happen to Bella, since the MC said he would have rather called for help instead of kissing her in the library if he knew about her reason to cry.
This lets me believe we might not get a sex scene with her or if we do, this might lead her commiting suicide or some sort.
Don't wanna ruin your moods but this gets me a little concerned.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just replayed Episode 2 (or was it 3?) and wondered what might happen to Bella, since the MC said he would have rather called for help instead of kissing her in the library if he knew about her reason to cry.
This lets me believe we might not get a sex scene with her or if we do, this might lead her commiting suicide or some sort.
Don't wanna ruin your moods but this gets me a little concerned.
That scene is most interesting due to the scenes that follow it because there are scenes in eps 4 & 5 where she's going so much further than just kissing but seems to have absolutely no problem with it.

I'm not sure if DPC has forgotten about the lines of that ep 3 scene or what, because her actions in eps 4 & 5 are a very sharp contrast to her crying over a kiss. To have such an extreme reaction to that but not being in way any bothered when she's about to suck his dick is strange and hopefully there will be a good explanation for the sudden change that doesn't lead to anything too tragic, otherwise it's an inexplicable oversight to have her behave so differently.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I hate to be THAT guy, but can someone point me to the lastest patreon update on the episode ETA?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I hate to be THAT guy, but can someone point me to the lastest patreon update on the episode ETA?
There isn’t one. Essentially on Friday he said he’d done about 1850k renders but anticipated as many as 3k (500ish more than ep4 or 5). Theres Also animations.

Best estimate based on previous time scales is mid to late October. But realistically because this is much bigger it could be as late as November. Fingers crossed it will be earlier but it’s unlikely

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes