felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would be nice to get some real action this time but tbh if her whole EP6 animation set is just her giving the MC a stern look while doing that subtle lower lip bite I'll still be gone in 5.

Way too optimistic, her EP10 scene will be an NTR one with her husband after he comes home. :KEK:

don't hurt me please
if MC does not know and is not related to her husband it might not even be the worst possible ending:devilish:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Walkthrough for Ep 1- 4 posted on here is not complete. It does not contain the Special Renders locations and such for EP 4. But, the guide says it is for Ep 4. It;s not complete. Really made it a heck of a time in Isabella's home, there seems to be a TON of them there. Literally spent 30 min going over every little inch of her place, and I think I found 4. The renders need to be a little bit easier to see on screen imo. Rather frustrating when they are JUST on the edge of something and you still can barely click it.

I was not able to do the Penis Signing in the strip club in Ep 3, according to the guide you could. The girl I was supposed to do that with was not clickable, I could not get a dance from her or anything. Only three girls were clickable, not four. I followed everything just like the walkthrough said, and she still was not available.

I also find the mini games frustrating. Especially the fight stuff, it just happens too fast, BOOM. And if you haven't saved before hand you are screwed because you can't go back. It's frustrating because there are special renders involved in some of them. I won the fight against the head jock, but still got knocked down and in the hospital, made no sense to me. I had full health, he had zero, but I ended up in the hospital? Heh?

The drinking game is beyond frustrating. My mouse cursor doesn't go so smoothly across the screen to stay within those narrow lines. Give us the option to repeat instead of making sure we save before we try, over and over. I did one 15 times and STILL could not get all 5 to stay within the lines. I gave up, some times I WAS within the lines and still failed. Really put me off.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'd be pretty surprised if the MC doesn't have sex with Bella in the next episode. I'm curious to see what next with Jill? I wish there was a better solo scene with Maya, her scene in the last episode was OK, but compared to the Josy solo scene, it's just not even close.

I hope there will be path open to still get Jade without having to give up M&J. But at least I expect there to be more with Jade, and hopefully with Cathy. And also some of the girls on the dating app.
With Jill I think the best we can hope for is a handjob in ep 6 but even that feels too optimistic. This is why the Bella/MC, Jill/MC relationships remind me so much of Megan and Melissa in AL because Megan was the first one to meet the MC in that game and catch feelings, but Melissa was the first to start having sex with him, and in BaDIK Bella is Melissa and Jill is Megan. But I still wonder if that will be the same in the sense of Jill approving Bella and the MC's relationship the same way Megan approved of Melissa's relationship with the MC in AL. :unsure:

With Josy, she definitely seems a lot more experienced with dick than Maya is which is probably the main reason why her scene is so much better. There's also the fact that Josy's feelings for the MC seem to be really strong wheareas Maya is still very much exploring these new and exciting feelings for a guy. I'm sure that once Maya gets more experience and her feelings for the MC deepen we'll get a really good solo scene with her in the future, but before that I think we need to have the threesome so she can finally take the full baseball bat and that will make the chances of a great solo scene better.

With Jade, the MC still hasn't actually had a chance to talk to her yet if he accepted her offer but didn't show up. It's possible he could go speak to her and make up an excuse that she could believe, like being caught up in pledge stuff and then the pic leak chaos caused him to miss their rendezvous, but it could also go the way of the Cathy scene where you're locked out because you're on the M&J path. Personally, I hope DPC reverses that decision when ep 6 releases because it doesn't really make much sense, unless the teacher scenes will be some kind of exclusive thing for those not on the M&J path as a way to pad out the content on that path.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Walkthrough for Ep 1- 4 posted on here is not complete. I does not contain the Special Renders locations and such for EP 4. But, the guide says it is for Ep 4. It;s not complete. Really made it a heck of a time in Isabella's home, there seems to be a TON of them there. Literally spent 30 min going over every little inch of her place, and I think I found 4. The renders need to be a little bit easier to see on screen imo. Rather frustrating when they are JUST on the edge of something and you still can barely click it.
It is complete. There are 3 images showing where those renders are in the HOT house, Derek's dorm/The Pink Rose, and in Bella's home depending on which path you chose.

I was not able to do the Penis Signing in the strip club in Ep 3, according to the guide you could. The girl I was supposed to do that with was not clickable, I could not get a dance from her or anything. Only three girls were clickable, not four. I followed everything just like the walkthrough said, and she still was not available.
If you choose not to "party without limits", then you can't do it, otherwise Envy is right in the middle of the screen and you have to get rid of Derek.

I also find the mini games frustrating. Especially the fight stuff, it just happens too fast, BOOM. And if you haven't saved before hand you are screwed because you can't go back. It's frustrating because there are special renders involved in some of them. I won the fight against the head jock, but still got knocked down and in the hospital, made no sense to me. I had full health, he had zero, but I ended up in the hospital? Heh?
The MC never ends up in any hospital after a fight, he ends up in Jill's room in the Prep mansion.

The drinking game is beyond frustrating. My mouse cursor doesn't go so smoothly across the screen to stay within those narrow lines. Give us the option to repeat instead of making sure we save before we try, over and over. I did one 15 times and STILL could not get all 5 to stay within the lines. I gave up, some times I WAS within the lines and still failed. Really put me off.
The drinking minigames are frustrating, but as long as you save right before they start you can always when you mess up and just remember to take it nice and easy, don't try to rush through it and you'll be fine.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It is complete. There are 3 images showing where those renders are in the HOT house, Derek's dorm/The Pink Rose, and in Bella's home depending on which path you chose.

If you choose not to "party without limits", then you can't do it, otherwise Envy is right in the middle of the screen and you have to get rid of Derek.

The MC never ends up in any hospital after a fight, he ends up in Jill's room in the Prep mansion.

The drinking minigames are frustrating, but as long as you save right before they start you can always when you mess up and just remember to take it nice and easy, don't try to rush through it and you'll be fine.
I checked the walk-through again. I guess it is "complete" but it is way out of order once it gets to Episode 4. Rather confusing frankly. The issue is that the walkthrough clearly states "There is one special render you get in this Free-Roman from Brawler" where it normally tells you how many renders there are hidden. I says nothing at all about the other renders you find from magazines. You have to go to the bottom area of the walkthrough where it shows all the render locations to see that there are renders to be found there.

The walk-through does not tell you that you that if you don't party that you get the scene. That is the problem.

Ya, I guess it wasn't a hospital. But still, I found that odd for storyline.

As I said about the drinking game. My cursor and mouse don't like it, the movement is not smooth enough for such a thing. I tried one set 15 times. I took it slow, like you said. I still failed at least one, ever time. I have stayed within the lines and still failed. I just gave up, i'll use the cheat mod when I am done to unlock the stuff I couldn't get.

I also missed out on the first Brawler game render because I did not know that one of the guys on the screen had a render reward for being him. I didn't notice that on the screen. I'll just use the cheat mod when I get the game finished up to Ep 5.

Ohh, and I was never able to order a girl for sex more than once. Every time I went to call her I could not buy any of them, they were all unavailable. Had to use the cheat mod to get the threesome.

I think the game is great, but once it gets to Chapter 4 I think it veers off course into more confusing things. The Watering Plants game for example, WAY too much time in Bellas house trying to do it properly. The 3 branching storylines, I didn't like that at all. Makes reading the walkthrough a hassle.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ohh, and I was never able to order a girl for sex more than once. Every time I went to call her I could not buy any of them, they were all unavailable. Had to use the cheat mod to get the threesome.
Because you can't get them more than once. After you order Riona and Camila in ep 1, you can't get them again.

Jun 25, 2017
The Walkthrough for Ep 1- 4 posted on here is not complete. It does not contain the Special Renders locations and such for EP 4. But, the guide says it is for Ep 4. It;s not complete. Really made it a heck of a time in Isabella's home, there seems to be a TON of them there. Literally spent 30 min going over every little inch of her place, and I think I found 4. The renders need to be a little bit easier to see on screen imo. Rather frustrating when they are JUST on the edge of something and you still can barely click it.

Well, the walkthrough for ep 1 - 5 is complete (here) and you can turn the minigames off if you don't like them. I've had no issues getting all the renders and doing all the minigames.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
there is alot of bella fans, we can relax. alot things to do after sex scene too, like threesome with jill, fivesome with our two gf, orgy, fuck other student/teacher in front of her. like whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~
And people wonder why ax murders ax murder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ellyos
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes