Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I doubt it's an oversight, but it's difficult to come up with a coherent theory that explains her continuing reversals. It's even harder to come up with a theory without extremely unpleasant implications one way or another.

As I've said before, we really need answers to basic questions about Bella. I love a good mystery as much as the next man, but this one is going to go extremely rancid if it's left buttoned up much longer.
I'm still of the opinion that, at some point, the plot will revolve around "Isabella's awful, terrible, no good day." Not sure what it is going to entail, but if she and MC fuck and her husband shows up, I wouldn't be even slightly surprised by her at least attempting suicide. Obviously, it doesn't have to be that, but she's got some trauma, and that shit will fuck you up.

But maybe she goes on an ax murder spree instead. In that case, well, Josy, Maya and Sage all better look the fuck out!!!!! Bella is either going to be jealous for herself, or on Jill's behalf. Pretty sure Jill is safe, but who knows, maybe Bella's first victim was Jill's sister! :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

Dec 20, 2019
Reading from phone so it's a bit small and might have missed it, by what about that what's his name ex room mate?

And just curious, Steve?
How I wish this is the list of main LIs now.

Reactions: ExDeath730

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Reading from phone so it's a bit small and might have missed it, by what about that what's his name ex room mate?

And just curious, Steve?

already managing 5 seems complicated to me, for this reason DPC organizes them in pairs to often halve the scenes necessary to carry on the plot

Reactions: chociar666

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
You need to convince Bella to grab her axe, kidnap Jody with her car, chop Josy up and stuff her in Bella's locked room.
Assuming there's room left in there with all the other dead bodies.

I mean... we've all played Acting Lessons, right? Shit's gonna get dark at some point...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

And just curious, Steve?

Steve has the same color as Bert and Heather (also, Mona and Elena have the same color, and Josy's parents have the same color as Dany and Ashley)
2020-08-19_10-58.png

(turns out you cannot insert thumbnails for pictures uploaded by someone else)

Troy is red. Stanley is also red but I lost all my saves and don't feel like playing right now
2020-08-19_11-01.png

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes