felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
do you think the spoiled son of the owner of the shop where MC and Josy worked will return to the scene? and to do what?

probably when MC gets home for the mother letter issue, but I have no idea what role he might play. maybe a "Troy" role, he will help us if Mc has been understanding with him

always86

Mar 19, 2020
do you think the spoiled son of the owner of the shop where MC and Josy worked will return to the scene? and to do what?

probably when MC gets home for the mother letter issue, but I have no idea what role he might play. maybe a "Troy" role, he will help us if Mc has been understanding with him
Hadnt thought about it, but I think that’s likely. Could be interesting depending on who comes home with you. For example Josy knows he’s a dick head, while Maya wouldn’t. If Jill is there it might upset her on the basis that it shows MC is different when’s she’s not around.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hadnt thought about it, but I think that’s likely. Could be interesting depending on who comes home with you. For example Josy knows he’s a dick head, while Maya wouldn’t. If Jill is there it might upset her on the basis that it shows MC is different when’s she’s not around.
assuming it happens for MC's birthday, Josy is very likely to be there, she too will want to see her father again, and MC will go there over the weekend, outside of college commitments

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
assuming it happens for MC's birthday, Josy is very likely to be there, she too will want to see her father again, and MC will go there over the weekend, outside of college commitments
Josy is someone i can see going home with the MC for this same reason. Maya would probably do the same as well, because of Josy and maybe just to know her girlfriend's family.

Now... I would argue that Derek will come as well, since it's our birthday and aside from him maybe a LI of your choice? Not Bella, probably, but Jill and Sage could be options easily.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Josy is someone i can see going home with the MC for this same reason. Maya would probably do the same as well, because of Josy and maybe just to know her girlfriend's family.

Now... I would argue that Derek will come as well, since it's our birthday and aside from him maybe a LI of your choice? Not Bella, probably, but Jill and Sage could be options easily.
At what point do you think, Episode wise we will see what the letter is about the Mother? Will that likely be Episode 6 or later? I'm pretty curious as to what it's all about.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Yeah, your probably right although I could almost imagine a scenario where Bella offers to drive the group. Even if she didn’t plan on staying. Could make for an interesting car ride with 4 women you’ve fooled around with all being in an enclosed space.

At what point do you think, Episode wise we will see what the letter is about the Mother? Will that likely be Episode 6 or later? I'm pretty curious as to what it's all about.
It could be 6, but at least a week has to pass In the game. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the cliff hanger.

• Sad
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

you are right

apart from Bella, everyone could go with MC.

Maya is possible (would she introduce herself as Josy's girlfriend in case?), If Maya goes at that point Derek becomes very likely too

For Jill and Sage it will depend on how the situation will be with them at that moment, at present for Jill it might be too soon and Sage I don't know if she could be interested in a birthday party in the province and to meet MC's father

in the sixth chapter it is impossible, perhaps the seventh, but probably even further, unless there are time jumps

Reactions: Real Kreten

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thinking about it: it is very likely that Tommy will be also there, at least in the village, then I don't know if he would be among MC's guests

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
This is all conjecture, but there's this week before the birthday. If DPC can accelerate just a little, maybe in episode 8 we will see what's up with the letter. This if episode 6 and 7 continue the story for 2 or 3 days. If for some crazy reason, episode 6 go for the entire week (doubt it), then, episode 7.

you are right

apart from Bella, everyone could accompany MC.

Maya is possible (would she introduce herself as Josy's girlfriend in case?), If Maya goes at that point Derek becomes very likely too

For Jill and Sage it will depend on how the situation will be with them at that moment, at present for Jill it might be too soon and Sage I don't know if she could be interested in a birthday party in the province and to meet MC's father

in the sixth chapter it is impossible, perhaps the seventh, but probably even further, unless there are time jumps
The Bella part i could see, and about Jill and Sage. I can see both ways.

Jill has a good head or her soulders, she could do something for the MC, but just for the two of them, but think it would be better to go slow with the "meeting the parents" part. At the same time she could go just as a friend, because she likes spending time with the MC.

Sage there's the possibility that her "Chad' problem would be resolved before that. Aside from it, she is being really sweet with MCs on her path, so i could see her wanting to go just to stay with him in his birthday.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Maya would probably do the same as well, because of Josy and maybe just to know her girlfriend's family.
Maya is already acquainted with Josy's family.

And honestly, I don't foresee MC's birthday involving a whole bunch of people. I feel like we'll have to make a choice again. And by that I mean inviting one of the LIs and maybe two in some cases. Maya and Josy. Jill and Bella. You get the idea.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is all conjecture, but there's this week before the birthday. If DPC can accelerate just a little, maybe in episode 8 we will see what's up with the letter. This if episode 6 and 7 continue the story for 2 or 3 days. If for some crazy reason, episode 6 go for the entire week (doubt it), then, episode 7.

The Bella part i could see, and about Jill and Sage. I can see both ways.

Jill has a good head or her soulders, she could do something for the MC, but just for the two of them, but think it would be better to go slow with the "meeting the parents" part. At the same time she could go just as a friend, because she likes spending time with the MC.

Sage there's the possibility that her "Chad' problem would be resolved before that. Aside from it, she is being really sweet with MCs on her path, so i could see her wanting to go just to stay with him in his birthday.
all together it would seem strange to me anyway

in the end it's a birthday, they could also celebrate it in college as soon as he gets back

another aspect that could change everything will be how nervous / worried MC can be about the letter issue. in that case he would probably want to address the issue himself

Dec 20, 2019

Giving how things happen so fast in this world, he might have left since he mentioned that to MC that he wants to leave his cheating dad.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
so going by these "character names colors", its likely that Derek might betray MC & the DIKs to side with the Jocks in the future :rolleyes:. He can be the Leah of this game for all we know.

i'm gonna take that as a hint that Riona is a LI now :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes