crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Oh Wow, I didn't notice the bartender before. Do you think that either one could be the "Girl" voice that appears in the room next to the storage closet the night of the Cathy Rooster post?
could be but colors don't really correlate with voices. In Episode 1 there is a pink colored "HOT Girl" that says "Wow" when Jacob tells DIKs that MC almost started a fight with Chad. There are Elena, Heather and Riona in that scene and none of them have pink for their names

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed, I don't think he will have any further relevence, was just there to shape your character affinity wise.
it's the similarity with Troy that makes me think he might come back.

Troy also (let's not consider for now the theory that he is Chad's boyfriend) has the role of "testing" our affinity, but later reappears to manifest MC's behavior in front of Bella.

and I believe that he too may have a similar path, an error or a generous gesture from the past that returns to manifest itself

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Called it! :giggle:

Generally, yes. This one actually looks like Bella might be getting an updated render for the Special Render menu and the end of episode report screen animation.

View attachment 777916 View attachment 777919 View attachment 777922
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Glad to see Nicole among these girls
Finally Quinn gets some love :love:
i'm gonna take that as a hint that Rionna is a LI now :love:
These are most certainly updated images for the Special Render menu, with Envy/Nicole being a new addition. It's not likely to indicate anything about Camila, Quinn, Riona, or Envy/Nicole moving into a new status within the game.

Josy, Sage, Maya, Bella, and Jill will remain the 5 main LIs.

assuming it happens for MC's birthday, Josy is very likely to be there, she too will want to see her father again, and MC will go there over the weekend, outside of college commitments
Josy is someone i can see going home with the MC for this same reason. Maya would probably do the same as well, because of Josy and maybe just to know her girlfriend's family.

Now... I would argue that Derek will come as well, since it's our birthday and aside from him maybe a LI of your choice? Not Bella, probably, but Jill and Sage could be options easily.
Honestly, as much as I'd love to see the MC go home with 1 (or 2) LIs when he goes to see his Dad for his birthday, I don't see it happening because that would mean that DPC would have to come with up at least 5 different branching scenarios for Sage, Jill, M&J, possibly Bella (although that's a tricky one given the age difference and that she's a teacher), and one where he goes solo.

I think we're probably more likely to see some sort of party where they're all in attendance the night before he heads home to find out about this letter that has something to do with his Mom.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i'm gonna take that as a hint that Rionna is a LI now :love:
As much as I wish for the same thing, I recommend you not hold your breath just yet. Riona is only one of the tiers. The only non-LI on the banner is Quinn. And based on the feelings around here, there will be a riot if Riona becomes an LI before Quinn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As much as I wish for the same thing, I recommend you not hold your breath just yet. Riona is only one of the tiers. The only non-LI on the banner is Quinn. And based on the feelings around here, there will be a riot if Riona becomes an LI before Quinn.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the more LIs there are, the more realistic the story is, but the problem is the time to develop each of these stories

we have not yet managed to have our second date with Jill (SHAME !!!), who is just waiting to get to know MC better ...

Zakhna

May 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hi maybe the tanslation page/comment is wrong, i can't find any clue

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
there will be a riot if Riona becomes an LI before Quinn.
Damn right there will be a riot...
We will light the sky on fire. We will level cities and lay waste to entire countries!
Every wretched soul on this planet will know we have been denied our QUINN!
DPC will have no place left to hide, where our wrath wouldn't reach him!

*ahem* on the other hand, I really like Riona, so, I think I would be okay with that. :D

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hello, any plans to introduce new female characters? Plans to reorganize campus into harem academy or something like that? As for now we only got 2 or 3 if you count Isabelle milf/mature female characters and i want to know if it's intentional or we can expect more in that matter?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello, any plans to introduce new female characters? Plans to reorganize campus into harem academy or something like that? As for now we only got 2 or 3 if you count Isabelle milf/mature female characters and i want to know if it's intentional or we can expect more in that matter?
Pretty much 'no' to all those questions.

If there are more female characters, it'll just be more Swyper girls and it's unlikely the MC will be able to do anything with them or any other female characters that show up.
This game will not have a harem ending and will certainly not turn into some harem-focused game that's devoid of an actual plot.
The small amount of mature female characters is likely very intentional because this is a college-based game and therefore the primary focus is on women that are close in age to the MC.

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Introducing new female characters? Probably, but not as main LIs. Rearrange the game like any harem? Sorry, but don't expect that.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Jill can wait her turn, I'd rather finally go all the way with Bella, and Cathy, first. I also want a round 2 with Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes