Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
so going by these "character names colors", its likely that Derek might betray MC & the DIKs to side with the Jocks in the future :rolleyes:. He can be the Leah of this game for all we know.

i'm gonna take that as a hint that Riona is a LI now :love:
She's considered a secondary girl in the walkthrough, with Camila and Quinn. It's 5 LI and 5 secondary girls.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She's considered a secondary girl in the walkthrough, with Camila and Quinn. It's 5 LI and 5 secondary girls.
Is the only way you get to do anything with Riona by going along with Quinn and paying for it? I know there's a scene later with Quinn and her and then again in Ep5 that's achievable but does it all start with buying from Quinn? I've played twice, falling into the Chick route/trap so not sure if it's just the Quinn choice or Affinity/character stat related as to what counts for interactions with her.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is the only way you get to do anything with Riona by going along with Quinn and paying for it? I know there's a scene later with Quinn and her and then again in Ep5 that's achievable but does it all start with buying from Quinn? I've played twice, falling into the Chick route/trap so not sure if it's just the Quinn choice or Affinity/character stat related as to what counts for interactions with her.
Yes. If you want to do anything with Riona, particularly the scene in ep 5, then you have to accept Quinn's number in ep 1 and have bought Riona's services.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Still do a chick route but accept Quinns offer as the only dik affinity choice.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes. If you want to do anything with Riona, particularly the scene in ep 5, then you have to accept Quinn's number in ep 1 and have bought Riona's services.
Will being a customer of the restaurant have major consequences in the rest of the game?

potentially it could be a very critical choice, but it seems that the question of the restaurant is considered much lighter than that of drugs for example

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Is there any chance anyone can explain how to do the piano puzzle in episode 5 for those who don't know how to play a piano and are tone deaf? I've read the walkthrough, but it just said to play the intro of "For Elisa." I've tried loading saves and listening to Jill playing it, then trying to replicate it in game, but I haven't had any luck.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Is there any chance anyone can explain how to do the piano puzzle in episode 5 for those who don't know how to play a piano and are tone deaf? I've read the walkthrough, but it just said to play the intro of "For Elisa." I've tried loading saves and listening to Jill playing it, then trying to replicate it in game, but I haven't had any luck.
Follow the order :

piano.PNG

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think there's a hint in game, active keys are identified with letters (a, b, c...) and you have a script you can memorize. Or something like that, I played that scene long ago

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Never took piano lessons, eh?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Will being a customer of the restaurant have major consequences in the rest of the game?

potentially it could be a very critical choice, but it seems that the question of the restaurant is considered much lighter than that of drugs for example
Only if there's picture or video evidence of what goes on at the glory holes and it's used to blackmail the MC, but I don't think that'll happen since Quinn didn't know about the MC fucking Camila in the ass which means there's no evidence of what the MC got up to.

If anything, being a customer and buying the services of Riona and Camila will probably stand him in good stead with both of them, as we saw in ep 5.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
maybe

LI, it means that you have an interest in them, not that it goes well

5 for the first year of college seem very few to me
Yeah, I got a mate who found a new 'goddess' almost every week. Never achieved anything (that I know) but campus are usually crowded with potential love interests

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, I got a mate who found a new 'goddess' almost every week. Never achieved anything (that I know) but campus are usually crowded with potential love interests
As long as we are talking about being realistic, finding a new goddess every week is one thing. That's sequential infatuation. Dating 5 girls concurrently PLUS more than half a dozen side babes, including 2 teachers, all within the first couple of weeks of school is a whole new level of achievement that even Don Juan would be envious of. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes