ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You're assuming that, due to the small amount of agency we have over the MC, we are molding and affecting his story with our actions, but we're really not, at least to not to a large extent. We're simply choosing how he approaches and deals with certain things along the way, but there's an overarching narrative to this story and it's going to impact the MC one way or another.

In a way, this game is very similar to Philly's games, where the overarching story and events within it progress without our control and continue to move along regardless of the decisions made by us, the player. We basically just get to choose who he fucks along the way. BaDIK seems very likely to follow the same structure, and if we are to have the MC getting embroiled in something that he has had no involvement in thus far, then that is just how the story is meant to go. And when you think about it, pretty much every single VN does exactly this because there's only so much control players can have over how the story will end, but not how the story will go.

So the question isn't if something major will happen and how can we avoid it, but when will it happen and how will we have the MC deal with it?
Philly's games (thus far) do leave it to the player to make major screw-ups. His MCs can certainly make mistakes, but generally if other characters are giving them shit for a major blunder it's either part of their backstory or something the player caused to happen. I don't think it will work well to try to pin the blame on the MC for something the player had no control over. If you think people disliked having the Maya and Josy drama forced on them in Episode 4, I shudder to think what would happen if we got M/J/S/J/I drama in Episode 6.

But beyond that, I don't believe there is any credible way to make such a thing happen. What could the MC do that could so thoroughly antagonize every major LI whiles simultaneously being consistent with his established character? Even if it's a frame job, why would all of them believe it? The MC just doesn't seem capable of intentionally doing anything truly heinous, but anything less should still leave the chance for him to talk it over with one or more of the girls.

Better to keep the stakes manageable. If a crisis comes up, let it affect the people involved in it, and let the other LIs react based on the nature of their relationship with the MC. If they like and trust (or even love) him, they can stand by him and help him through it, the way Jill/Sage/Bella did in Episode 4. No need to swing for the fences here.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Philly's games (thus far) do leave it to the player to make major screw-ups. His MCs can certainly make mistakes, but generally if other characters are giving them shit for a major blunder it's either part of their backstory or something the player caused to happen. I don't think it will work well to try to pin the blame on the MC for something the player had no control over. If you think people disliked having the Maya and Josy drama forced on them in Episode 4, I shudder to think what would happen if we got M/J/S/J/I drama in Episode 6.

But beyond that, I don't believe there is any credible way to make such a thing happen. What could the MC do that could so thoroughly antagonize every major LI whiles simultaneously being consistent with his established character? Even if it's a frame job, why would all of them believe it? The MC just doesn't seem capable of intentionally doing anything truly heinous, but anything less should still leave the chance for him to talk it over with one or more of the girls.

Better to keep the stakes manageable. If a crisis comes up, let it affect the people involved in it, and let the other LIs react based on the nature of their relationship with the MC. If they like and trust (or even love) him, they can stand by him and help him through it, the way Jill/Sage/Bella did in Episode 4. No need to swing for the fences here.
That's why episode 6 is called Damage Control.

Dec 20, 2019
The list of girls whom he has been sex o just BJ- Kiss etc, etc and etc

1- Maya (Sex+)
2- Josy (Sex+)
3- Jade(Sex+)
4- Quinn(Sex+)
5- Sage(Sex+)
6- Mona (Sex+)
7- Camila (Sex+)
8- Riona (Sex+)
9- Sarah (Sex+)
10- Isabella(HJ+)
11- Cathy (BJ)
12- Envy (Sex+)
13- Melanie (Sex+)
14- Lily (BJ)
15 - Jill (Kiss, touch tits xd+ Room Scene)
16- Ashley (Oral)
17- Zoey (First girlfriend and first sex)
18 - Rose (Sex+) Thanks Darkdevil66
What ranks higher for you? BJ or Pussy grinding? Because of Lily's Sauna scene, even though he didn't cum.
15 - Jill, grinding with hand while asleep
19 - Sally - Spank ass (imagination :KEK:)

Reactions: Dashxp4k

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's why episode 6 is called Damage Control.
To me, that title implies the damage has already occurred and thus Episode 6 is about licking the wounds and picking up the pieces. Between the DIKs, the HOTs, and the various crises our LIs are fretting over, we certainly have plenty of existing issues we can spend time sorting out.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
If MC a song it will be this.

MC: She said she a virgin
Jill: it's hurtin'

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

But regardless of choices and the occasional "screw-up", there isn't a whole lot of control of the arc of the overall narrative, and that's the point. Sooner or later, the MC is going to get caught up in something that is outwith the control of the player, even if it's something they've actively avoided being apart of (Quinn) because that's what the story is really going to be about. We think it's just about the MC getting girls and enjoying college life, but really that's just the outer layer, and the core is what Quinn is up to and how this will end up having far-reaching consequences that will ensnare the MC and thus affect everyone connected to the MC.

It doesn't necessarily have to be anything that drives a major wedge between him and these people he's connected to, it could just be something that causes some mild issues that essentially slows or even pauses the MC's story to the point where nothing really happens until a later date. But it is one way in which a time-jump could be facilitated because it creates one of those situations where the protagonist hits a major roadblock in the story and it will take time to get around it and start the story up again.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In ep 6, we gonna be in the Dean office because Cathy Post. The DIKs gonna be in it, including Jill, Tybalt(if you punch him), Jade and maybe Bella. Hopefully the punishment isn't to severe.
I think it will just be Rusty who has to go see them since he is the DIK President and it will just be Jade, Cathy and Burke who will speak to him. We probably won't see it either and will just find out what happened afterwards and what sort of punishment they're given.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes