felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As long as we are talking about being realistic, finding a new goddess every week is one thing. That's sequential infatuation. Dating 5 girls concurrently PLUS more than half a dozen side babes, including 2 teachers, all within the first couple of weeks of school is a whole new level of achievement that even Don Juan would be envious of. :ROFLMAO:
a game on the average boy's freshman year of college would be boring enough:(:ROFLMAO:

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
As long as we are talking about being realistic, finding a new goddess every week is one thing. That's sequential infatuation. Dating 5 girls concurrently PLUS more than half a dozen side babes, including 2 teachers, all within the first couple of weeks of school is a whole new level of achievement that even Don Juan would be envious of. :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention the school librarian too. Assman is really a sex god

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Absolutely agreed 100%. But to go back to your original point...

Can you take me to this amazing parallel universe of yours in which that is more realistic?
it was a joke and I was referring to the number

in the first year to have only 5 LIs in my opinion are few

but then, sorry, if the LIs were 6 this would make BADIK much more unrealistic than now?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not to sound like a broken record but I again have to point out that, based the amount of time that has passed in the first 5 chapters and the number of planned chapters (16), this game should end around the Christmas after MC's first semester. It's a 3 month storyline without timejumps so the whole thing comes down to which of the LIs will MC consider to be his first girlfriend (since he doesn't consider Zoey to be such)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

CikoSen

Nov 6, 2017
I can't post a url but the magnet link would work.
Torrent for Win/Linux v0.5.2
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e5a6c6ccbbc36d4fb50ba83d3969675aa5fe8a29&dn=BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc.zip

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not to sound like a broken record but I again have to point out that, based the amount of time that has passed in the first 5 chapters and the number of planned chapters (16), this game should end around the Christmas after MC's first semester. It's a 3 month storyline without timejumps so the whole thing comes down to which of the LIs will MC consider to be his first girlfriend (since he doesn't consider Zoey to be such)
time jumps are quite difficult to manage (if we're talking about weeks or more), so you might be right.

the Christmas holidays would also offer a nice setting for the finale

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I still think there's the possibility of this story dragging out for a bit longer through a few time jumps. His life's been pretty chaotic these past couple of weeks, but ep 6 could maybe see him settle into something of a rhythm where the drama's all but non-existent for a while, and thus time-jump to a few days before his birthday in ep 7 or at the end of ep 6.

I also think that we could see something huge happen to the MC, probably caused by Quinn, that will see everything crumble around him and cause all or a few LIs to reject him, the DIKs and HOTs to reject him, and he becomes something of an outcast on campus. Then we'll fast-forward to the start of the next semester where the MC, after months of being a pariah, is now determined to make things right/clear his name, or whatever it is he has to do to get his friends and LIs back.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
How to get rid Josy ? or how to make her stay the fuck out of B&R college ?

THIS GAME FORCED ME TO LIKE JOSY WHEN I JUST WANT MAYA !!!

I just want Maya mine alone. Maya is mine, OK !!!
or how to make her stay the fuck out of B&R college ?
HAHAHAHAH SUCH RAGE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
best comment 2020 no doubt

D

Deleted member 2739658

Only if there's picture or video evidence of what goes on at the glory holes and it's used to blackmail the MC, but I don't think that'll happen since Quinn didn't know about the MC fucking Camila in the ass which means there's no evidence of what the MC got up to.

If anything, being a customer and buying the services of Riona and Camila will probably stand him in good stead with both of them, as we saw in ep 5.
You should note that STD's are mentioned often in the game and that a scene of Quinn sharing a needle comes right before she attempts to remove the MC's condom.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You should note that STD's are mentioned often in the game and that a scene of Quinn sharing a needle comes right before she attempts to remove the MC's condom.
Not including Arieth STD's are practically non-existent in this game even though a lot of the characters are having unprotected sex with each other and a few are even needle sharing with one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carnagie
Sep 22, 2017
I also think that we could see something huge happen to the MC, probably caused by Quinn, that will see everything crumble around him and cause all or a few LIs to reject him, the DIKs and HOTs to reject him, and he becomes something of an outcast on campus. Then we'll fast-forward to the start of the next semester where the MC, after months of being a pariah, is now determined to make things right/clear his name, or whatever it is he has to do to get his friends and LIs back.
Not sure what the general consensus would be on this but I'd honestly feel cheated if an event with such a huge negative impact took place in the game while being completely out of our hands. It just seems like a middle finger to the players and all the progress they've made. Redemption stories can be interesting but if I wasn't even the one who caused the downfall then I have no incentive to care and it becomes frustrating instead of motivating. It would be fine if BaDIK was a linear story and we'd just be along for the ride but that's not the case here.

D

Deleted member 2739658

Not including Arieth STD's practically non-exist in this game even though a lot of the characters are having unprotected sex with one another and a few are even needle sharing with one another.
It's only been two or three weeks of gameplay so far. Diseases have gestation periods.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The list of girls whom he has been sex o just BJ- Kiss etc, etc and etc

1- Maya (Sex+)
2- Josy (Sex+)
3- Jade(Sex+)
4- Quinn(Sex+)
5- Sage(Sex+)
6- Mona (Sex+)
7- Camila (Sex+)
8- Riona (Sex+)
9- Sarah (Sex+)
10- Isabella (HJ+)
11- Cathy (BJ)
12- Envy (Sex+)
13- Melanie (Sex+)
14- Lily (BJ and PG)
15 - Jill (Kiss, touch tits xd + grinding with hand while asleep)
16- Ashley (Oral)
17- Zoey (First girlfriend and first sex)
18 - Rose (Sex+) Thanks Darkdevil66
19 - Sally - Spank ass (imagination :KEK:) Thanks xD AvatarStormBringer

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not sure what the general consensus would be on this but I'd honestly feel cheated if an event with such a huge negative impact took place in the game while being completely out of our hands. It just seems like a middle finger to the players and all the progress they've made. Redemption stories can be interesting but if I wasn't even the one who caused the downfall then I have no incentive to care and it becomes frustrating instead of motivating. It would be fine if BaDIK was a linear story and we'd just be along for the ride but that's not the case here.
You're assuming that, due to the small amount of agency we have over the MC, we are molding and affecting his story with our actions, but we're really not, at least to not to a large extent. We're simply choosing how he approaches and deals with certain things along the way, but there's an overarching narrative to this story and it's going to impact the MC one way or another.

In a way, this game is very similar to Philly's games, where the overarching story and events within it progress without our control and continue to move along regardless of the decisions made by us, the player. We basically just get to choose who he fucks along the way. BaDIK seems very likely to follow the same structure, and if we are to have the MC getting embroiled in something that he has had no involvement in thus far, then that is just how the story is meant to go. And when you think about it, pretty much every single VN does exactly this because there's only so much control players can have over how the story will end, but not how the story will go.

So the question isn't if something major will happen and how can we avoid it, but when will it happen and how will we have the MC deal with it?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The list of girls whom he has been sex o just BJ- Kiss etc, etc and etc

1- Maya (Sex+)
2- Josy (Sex+)
3- Jade(Sex+)
4- Quinn(Sex+)
5- Sage(Sex+)
6- Mona (Sex+)
7- Camila (Sex+)
8- Riona (Sex+)
9- Sarah (Sex+)
10- Isabella(HJ)
11- Cathy (BJ)
12- Envy (Sex+)
13- Melanie (Sex+)
14- Lily (BJ)
15 - Jill (Kiss, touch tits xd)
16- Ashley (Oral)
17- Zoey (First girlfriend and first sex)
18-Rose (Sex+) ;)

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes