lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can we please have those two the other way around? I'd prefer to die with some dignity.
Based on the current timeline Chapter 11 should take place around November. I could easily see our MC deciding to give something back on International Men's Day :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That scene is most interesting due to the scenes that follow it because there are scenes in eps 4 & 5 where she's going so much further than just kissing but seems to have absolutely no problem with it.

I'm not sure if DPC has forgotten about the lines of that ep 3 scene or what, because her actions in eps 4 & 5 are a very sharp contrast to her crying over a kiss. To have such an extreme reaction to that but not being in way any bothered when she's about to suck his dick is strange and hopefully there will be a good explanation for the sudden change that doesn't lead to anything too tragic, otherwise it's an inexplicable oversight to have her behave so differently.
I doubt it's an oversight, but it's difficult to come up with a coherent theory that explains her continuing reversals. It's even harder to come up with a theory without extremely unpleasant implications one way or another.

As I've said before, we really need answers to basic questions about Bella. I love a good mystery as much as the next man, but this one is going to go extremely rancid if it's left buttoned up much longer.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes