CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There isn’t one. Essentially on Friday he said he’d done about 1850k renders but anticipated as many as 3k (500ish more than ep4 or 5). Theres Also animations.

Best estimate based on previous time scales is mid to late October. But realistically because this is much bigger it could be as late as November. Fingers crossed it will be earlier but it’s unlikely
I antecipated the previous episode to be late June and it was like a month before that, so I am optimistic.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I antecipated the previous episode to be late June and it was like a month before that, so I am optimistic.
5 was a week sooner than 4 In terms of production weeks. If the time line remains similar 16th or 23rd of October. But as this is bigger I’m now expecting it to push in to late October/ November. As I said before hopefully I’m wrong and he gets it out sooner but I’m not optimistic

ellyos

Jul 17, 2019
You forget the episode where she will be mad with us for some reason and the next episode to make ammends, but without a sexy reconciliation :ROFLMAO: .
i dont have sex with teacher, except her. no reason to be mad, teach :sneaky:

it would already be something ... I fear fasting chapters .. and I absolutely hope it is not the last chapter that of fasting ..
there is alot of bella fans, we can relax. alot things to do after sex scene too, like threesome with jill, fivesome with our two gf, orgy, fuck other student/teacher in front of her. like whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'd be pretty surprised if the MC doesn't have sex with Bella in the next episode. I'm curious to see what next with Jill? I wish there was a better solo scene with Maya, her scene in the last episode was OK, but compared to the Josy solo scene, it's just not even close.

I hope there will be path open to still get Jade without having to give up M&J. But at least I expect there to be more with Jade, and hopefully with Cathy. And also some of the girls on the dating app.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd be pretty surprised if the MC doesn't have sex with Bella in the next episode. I'm curious to see what next with Jill? I wish there was a better solo scene with Maya, her scene in the last episode was OK, but compared to the Josy solo scene, it's just not even close.

I hope there will be path open to still get Jade without having to give up M&J. But at least I expect there to be more with Jade, and hopefully with Cathy. And also some of the girls on the dating app.
I think with the D&G game and Quinn and the drugs question, half of the chapter is already fully occupied

Maya, Josy and Jill (possibly Sage) are involved with the D&G match, with Quinn the HOTs (Sage, Maya, Josy and the other girls, I don't think all together), so in theory some of the remaining space could be dedicated to Bella

Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes