Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not really, they could easily make him a soldier who's just MIA, with the assumption to be KIA and i get the feeling that's the route the dev is planning for Bella's husband, especially since we've seen the military boots in the locked room. I expect these forums to explode once he returns and Bella starts neglecting the MC.
The more I think about the line in the library about how she "forgives" him and wants him to come home, the more I feel like the soldier theory is less likely because if he is MIA and presumed KIA, then what was that inner thought all about? To be thinking that, as Bella did, would make it seem as though James is simply not around and that maybe they're just separated at the moment, so he could perhaps return at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having played Acting Lessons...

That line still seems strange to me, because if Bella is suffering some sort of emotional trauma, what good would calling out for help actually be? And it also doesn't feel like the MC is thinking that out of fear for their own safety either, so it's hard to figure out what exactly they meant by that and why it matters because Bella's subsequent actions seem to contradict any kind of emotional turmoil it looked like she had there.

Correct, but then why isn't the blowjob crossed off if they are counting the prep party? What proof is there from the prep party? The implication here is that one of them fucked another dude and that's earth shattering for the MC on this save. What am I missing? Or is this a writing oversight?
They've both given him a bit of oral action but neither of them have blown him to completion, so maybe that's what's required for the blowjob task.

The "fuck a guy" task is crossed off because if you did it with Maya in ep3, she recorded it as proof. So neither of them have fucked any guy other than the MC.

It's not an oversight. 'Fuck a guy' is only crossed off if the MC 'helps' Maya back in Episode 4. If you left her hanging, the list is longer.
[Sorry, I can't upload an image at the moment.]

So it seems like Maya and Josy have decided the video she shot of the lewd scene is sufficient to convince Quinn that Maya fucked the MC.
Ep 3, not 4.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
FYI, in the game's image files the M&J Scavenger Hunt list is a blank page.

The text is added in-game and items are crossed off depending on if they have been done or not, like the "fuck a guy" task which is crossed off if the MC stays with Maya in ep 3 and doesn't do the threesome with Riona and Quinn.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They've both given him a bit of oral action but neither of them have blown him to completion, so maybe that's what's required for the blowjob task.

The "fuck a guy" task is crossed off because if you did it with Maya in ep3, she recorded it as proof. So neither of them have fucked any guy other than the MC.
if it's worth the "fuck a guy" why shouldn't the "blow job" be worth?

both were more attempts than complete acts

but above all why buying 10 packs of condoms is considered a difficult test!?!? :unsure: :LOL:

D

Deleted member 2739658

:unsure:what do you mean?

the only one who can force the plot is DPC, our choices have a very relative weight

I consider it a happy ending, if in the end we can consider that there is a stable relationship, possibly not clandestine

and to make possible a happy ending with Bella there is a lot to force (by DPC).

she is about ten years older than MC, and it is the minor problem
she is married, husband and marriage need to be settled
she is a teacher, will Bella have to leave her job? will she be fired?

and this without giving weight to the thousand theories, which in any case will bring additional drama and difficulties
She's older than ten years. When she tells the OMG story she says that it was 18 years ago, and she would be at least 18 her first year in college, so she has to be at least 36+

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if it's worth the "fuck a guy" why shouldn't the "blow job" be worth?

both were more attempts than complete acts

but above all why buying 10 packs of condoms is considered a difficult test!?!? :unsure: :LOL:
Well, like I said, it could be about "completion", as in blowing a guy until they cum and it also has to be recorded which hasn't happened yet. "Fuck a guy" presumes that it will be done to completion and was in ep 3, even if there was no penetration, but since it's scored out it must look good enough to make Quinn believe that Maya and the MC did fuck.

As for the condoms, it could be a two-fold reason. The 1st could be to try and test Maya's level of embarrassment by making her buy so many, especially if she were made to buy the 30 pack condoms because that would 300 condoms at once which would certainly raise the eyebrow of the store clerk selling them to her. The 2nd could be making Maya buy something that Quinn needs for the "restaurant" so that Quinn isn't having to use her own money since we know she's having issues with that.

So it's not necessarily a difficult task, just a manipulative one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, like I said, it could be about "completion", as in blowing a guy until they cum and it also has to be recorded which hasn't happened yet. "Fuck a guy" presumes that it will be done to completion and was in ep 3, even if there was no penetration, but since it's scored out it must look good enough to make Quinn believe that Maya and the MC did fuck.

As for the condoms, it could be a two-fold reason. The 1st could be to try and test Maya's level of embarrassment by making her buy so many, especially if she were made to buy the 30 pack condoms because that would 300 condoms at once which would certainly raise the eyebrow of the store clerk selling them to her. The 2nd could be making Maya buy something that Quinn needs for the "restaurant" so that Quinn isn't having to use her own money since we know she's having issues with that.

So it's not necessarily a difficult task, just a manipulative one.
but that's the point

Josy says only the difficult tasks are left
and it's understandable for threesom and sex in public, already for the blowjob you have to make an effort ...
but considering the 10 packs of condoms a hard test is hard to believe ... they already bought a dildo ..
all tasks are "uncomfortable", otherwise they would not be tasks

I clarify, it is not that I see a dark omen behind it, it just seems to me a very strange choice

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
but that's the point

and it's understandable for threesom and sex in public, already for the blowjob you have to make an effort ...
but considering the 10 packs of condoms a hard test is hard to believe ... they already bought a dildo ..

I clarify, it is not that I see a dark omen behind it, it just seems to me a very strange choice
I just remembered, if Maya didn't try to switch mothers, she already went out to buy 10 packs of condoms when Camila and Mona ask for your underwear, looks like there's a deficit of condoms in the city

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
but that's the point

You don’t know about the massive rubber shortage affecting ‘dik world’

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I just remembered, if Maya didn't try to switch mothers, she already went out to buy 10 packs of condoms when Camila and Mona ask for your underwear, looks like there's a deficit of condoms in the city
i just want to say that i love you nickname

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes