BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Wrong! Ashley is the only girl on the entire campus who prefers another guy to MC. ...there's definitely something wrong with her. :cautious:
she's just smarter than the others but she's lack confidence to think she can get a perfect guy like MC (me), and thinks she could have more luck with Derek who is rejected by all hot girls...

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Well... there's also Heather. She's not exactly fond of the MC either. :)
she masturbates in her room after MC wake her up in the Hot house... Then she's all eyes when Sarah and Melanie take care of MC in the Prep's bathtub... and touches herself again...
She wants MC...
And Ashley also tells she wants to fuck MC in the HOT sauna.

Reactions: Kalléo

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Well shit. Now what do I do with my life? lol.
Beat AL, caught up on this one, beat GGGB, finished Broken Dreamers. Any recommendations from folks for completed games along these lines? I know that I basically have listed some of the best VN out there, but hoping there's some other great quality works to keep me occupied.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really wonder if, at this stage, the MC will be able to have sex with anyone other than the main LIs and the side girls he's already had sex with? :unsure:

All the main LI relationships seem to be moving into more serious territory, so being the campus giggolo is probably going to become less feasible for the MC and there might be less opportunities to fool around with others without consequence. Perhaps this is why there was so much sex in ep 5 because it's the last time the MC can do this and get away with it, and ep 6 onwards will see there being a potential build-up of consequence if he continues to fool around with all the different girls.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been writing dialogue, coding, producing GUI elements and working hard on my checklist. PCs have been rendering animations non-stop.

Currently, we're at 2144 completed static renders and 88 animations (And 1000+ GUI files, which I never count for these updates, but episode 6 will introduce multiple new features that needed extra work). I can't wait to read your reactions to these new features upon release.

32 animations are in the queue waiting to render. I estimate that I have ~50 more animations to pose on top of that, but it can be more and it can be less. I'll know for sure when I start working on the remaining lewd scenes.

I usually allot a number of animations per lewd scene before working on it and then tune the number if it's needed afterward. That's why it's hard to give accurate estimates without limiting creativity.

Static render wise I'm still feeling 3000+ is a feasible number for this huge episode.

Since I have written dialogue this week, I can go back to posing static renders next week but also continue writing.

I'll give you an update on the checklist progress next Friday and hopefully, it can be of a more detailed nature as it's gotten significantly shorter already.

It's full speed ahead on my end.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
she masturbates in her room after MC wake her up in the Hot house... Then she's all eyes when Sarah and Melanie take care of MC in the Prep's bathtub... and touches herself again...
She wants MC...
And Ashley also tells she wants to fuck MC in the HOT sauna.
Fine then... there's still Elena, who hasn't shown any interest as far as I can recall and is with John Boy, who is the coolest of the DIKs (so I hope she never does).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really wonder if, at this stage, the MC will be able to have sex with anyone other than the main LIs and the side girls he's already had sex with? :unsure:

All the main LI relationships seem to be moving into more serious territory, so being the campus giggolo is probably going to become less feasible for the MC and there might be less opportunities to fool around with others without consequence. Perhaps this is why there was so much sex in ep 5 because it's the last time the MC can do this and get away with it, and ep 6 onwards will see there being a potential build-up of consequence if he continues to fool around with all the different girls.
if any of MC's relationships took an important step forward, everything else should stop, can it?

I hope that the next chapters begin to clarify the relationships, if there are any relationships to be closed due to a question of affinity or something else we might as well know immediately

if we are Chick we should choose between Maya & Josy vs Jill (& Bella?)

if we are Dik we will have to choose between Maya vs Josy vs Sage

if we are neutral we will be even more confused:unsure:o_O

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Fine then... there's still Elena, who hasn't shown any interest as far as I can recall and is with John Boy, who is the coolest of the DIKs (so I hope she never does).
There is a scene if you stay with Sage where you make a joke and she gets pissy saying she's gonna tell on you to John-Boy which i found quite amusing.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
There is a scene if you stay with Sage where you make a joke and she gets pissy saying she's gonna tell on you to John-Boy which i found quite amusing.
Yes, and after that, John Boy proves how awesome of a dude he is when you talk to him at the DIK house about it. He tells you he takes the comment about wanting to fuck his girlfriend as a complement and isn't jealous or pissy about it at all.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, i'm not disputing, he's awesome. (y) Jacob is cool, also.
Oh, I know you weren't. I just bring that up because that was the point where I decided I really didn't have any interest in messing with Elena, cuz her boyfriend is not only a DIK brother, but also a really good, chill dude.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This week I've been writing dialogue, coding, producing GUI elements and working hard on my checklist. PCs have been rendering animations non-stop.

Currently, we're at 2144 completed static renders and 88 animations (And 1000+ GUI files, which I never count for these updates, but episode 6 will introduce multiple new features that needed extra work). I can't wait to read your reactions to these new features upon release.

32 animations are in the queue waiting to render. I estimate that I have ~50 more animations to pose on top of that, but it can be more and it can be less. I'll know for sure when I start working on the remaining lewd scenes.

I usually allot a number of animations per lewd scene before working on it and then tune the number if it's needed afterward. That's why it's hard to give accurate estimates without limiting creativity.

Static render wise I'm still feeling 3000+ is a feasible number for this huge episode.

Since I have written dialogue this week, I can go back to posing static renders next week but also continue writing.

I'll give you an update on the checklist progress next Friday and hopefully, it can be of a more detailed nature as it's gotten significantly shorter already.

It's full speed ahead on my end.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The significant takeaway from this is certainly the GUI elements and how they tie into these new features. Definitely think that some of these are going to be for that potential DnG game, but what else they could be for is what's most interesting.

To put that "1000+ GUI files" number in context, the number of files in the phone GUI folder for Season 1 is 1083, and this includes all the buttons, profile icons, app icon & images, etc, and that number was built-up over 4 episodes, so whatever these features are, they're clearly huge.

Also, this episode might contain over 170 animations which is amazing and also exciting given the prospect of what they could be for.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Oh, I know you weren't. I just bring that up because that was the point where I decided I really didn't have any interest in messing with Elena, cuz her boyfriend is not only a DIK brother, but also a really good, chill dude.
I don't think i've even found all the side characters you can mess around with yet. Most, but not all. I think?

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes