felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
probably also thanks to not being involved in romance, Quinn remains an interesting character, every time she appears something interesting happens, even what she says is often interesting and funny in its own (evil) way.

taming Quinn might be more interesting than taking over an LI (who are too bound by mysteries and traumas etc ..)

Reactions: flippityflop

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
probably also thanks to not being involved in romance, Quinn remains an interesting character, every time she appears something interesting happens, even what she says is often interesting and funny in its own (evil) way.

taming Quinn might be more interesting than taking over an LI (who are too bound by mysteries and traumas etc ..)
Dislike her character from a writing perspective and would hate her in real life, but agree, she certainly is interesting from a game point of view.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

It was actually the weed smoking scene that won me over. There are hints here and there that she is more than bravado and attitude but that scene in particular sold me on that there is a lot more to her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dislike her character from a writing perspective and would hate her in real life, but agree, she certainly is interesting from a game point of view.
in all sincerity.

if I were in MC's place I don't know who I would attend with pleasure and tranquility.

there are dangerous and reckless characters (like Derek, who makes you laugh, but takes very little to get into trouble and get involved, but also Sage who as soon as he knows us puts us on Chad's path and then plays hide and seek), then there are the traumatized who are not fully reliable and will surely bring you problems.

the only character for now outlined with a minimum of reliability is Jacob
on balance even Jill is not reliable because her moral conscience comes first, and in any case the social difference in reality digs even deeper furrows

I'd probably end up playing D&G :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes