ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But she doesn't. Read that interaction again. It is what she has been told/previously believed to be true about 'dating'....but she doesn't neccessarily believe that is actually correct as it adds uneccessary pressure.
yeah she unsure about it. you right
Still, maybe after the 3rd date, she will not feel that is to fast for her .
BeingADIK 2020-09-05 02-51-31-08.png
BeingADIK 2020-09-05 02-51-34-38.png
BeingADIK 2020-09-05 02-51-39-94.png
BeingADIK 2020-09-05 02-51-56-14.png
BeingADIK 2020-09-05 02-52-06-49.png

But she just a bit unsure.
These images just bonus for Jill Royce user :ROFLMAO:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
yeah she unsure about it. you right
Still, maybe after the 3rd date, she will not feel that is to fast for her .
View attachment 802083
View attachment 802084
View attachment 802086
View attachment 802090
View attachment 802092

But she just a bit unsure.
These images just bonus for Jill Royce user :ROFLMAO:
"He just make me feel ..so.." hear me out are we fucking Jill in next episode. I doubt it. but Ep 6 will the largest episode. It could be possible but we don't know.

View attachment 802041 View attachment 802042 View attachment 802043 View attachment 802044 View attachment 802045 View attachment 802046 View attachment 802047 View attachment 802048 View attachment 802049
and this

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone else think that the characterization of Maya and to an extent Josy is a bit off in Chapter 5 ? I guess it could be because we spend far less time with them, but still.

I'm also super curious what's Bella's big secret that would scare the MC that bad. With that kind of setup it's going to be a let down if it's not something epic.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Shit, I was just scrolling and skimming trough the page and just saw the cards and skipped the picture fast, yet a thought popped into my had these cards are official and part of a new mini-game. The excitement grew rapidly inside me, how I was disappointed that my zeal was for a fan spin on beach series. (Good idea by the way) However, what do you guys think of a cards mini-game inside the main game?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why would there be? You know DPC doesn't release preview renders with status updates.
Huh, I thought DPC had mentioned some sort of render, but it looks like he was referring to the number of animations. I guess that's what I get for trying to blitz through all the new posts after work. :oops:

Sweet! Now I can finally get into proper technical arguments about tags!

Wait...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone else think that the characterization of Maya and to an extent Josy is a bit off in Chapter 5 ? I guess it could be because we spend far less time with them, but still.

I'm also super curious what's Bella's big secret that would scare the MC that bad. With that kind of setup it's going to be a let down if it's not something epic.
I don't think Maya and Josy's characterization was off per se. I think they just had to be squeezed into a tight time frame (like most things in Episode 5, alas). Thus we get odd bits like Josy ignoring everything to read her letter or Maya's scene starting well but becoming disappointingly formulaic. There just wasn't a chance to let our interactions with them develop of the pace they really should have.

That said, it's certainly true that Maya remains very different from the way she acted in Episode 1 and most of Episode 2, but I think that's intentional. It's a result of the fact she's close enough to the MC that she let's him see her vulnerable side rather than the facade she tries to project. It makes sense, but I really do miss Maya's playful side. Hopefully we'll get to see it again in Episode 6 if she and the MC (and Josy) can finally start to feel good about their new arrangement.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Awesome as always. Thanks again, Bacchus!

One tiny, teeeeensy little nitpick? I'm pretty sure BaDIK takes place at a fictional College/University in the U.S. So, Cathy would be a 'math' teacher, not a 'maths' teacher.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Usually devs will get the tags sorted out by contacting the mods to add or remove certain ones, but since DPC isn't here, I guess it's up to us to do it. So maybe if we summon N7 and ask them to add the 'lesbian' tag to this, they may be kind enough to oblige us. :giggle:

That was brought up a while ago and it was explained that 'twins' is a tag for non-sexual content and is described in the tag rules as, "Used when there's a pair of twins".

So that's why it's there, even if it is kind of misleading.
I don't agree. Twins is a sexual tag. In a non sexual context is meaningless. Who would decide to play a game because it has two people that happen to be twins, but aren't even identical and have no sexual interactions together? It's completely meaningless. (I know it's in the rules, but using it like that is like saying people, or brunette if there's only one brunette in the background you don't interact with).
In any game where the dev doesn't upload it themselves, tags are the responsibility of the community. If nobody on F95Zone has reported the absence of the lesbian tag then that's on us (I happen to believe that only the most important tags need to added, for example, if the 'impregnation' tag is present, I consider the 'creampie' tag to be redundant and not worthy of inclusion)

They're the only twins identified as such in the game. I can't rule out Jacob and John Boy being adoptive twins but, so far, there's no evidence to back that up :p
Maybe Jill and Evil Jill are twins and we don't know it yet :ROFLMAO: .

And by the way, if you don't get to see the creampie, but you have sex with a pregnant woman (by you or someone else) then they aren't redundant).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes