Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
AchedCroissant
Look what you did. The poor guy thinks the update is coming tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:
It was tradicion to answer "tomorrow" for a time. We once had a guy come the next day asking if it already dropped and for dowload links :ROFLMAO: .
Waiting for this scene :^) View attachment 803144
Won't happen, but I wonder if that's a scenario that will be used :unsure: . Maybe it's Envy's appartment for real and we will see it this episode (yeah Wizard, keep dreaming :ROFLMAO: ), who knows.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Still wondering though. Is Bella's husband stuffed and being kept inside the locked room?
Yes, with the real Jill, the one we have a tennis date with is a clone created by the nazis with the sole purpose of kidnapping the mc to retrieve his genes to create an army of horse dicked size superhuman to conquer the world .

Isabella is obviously the general of the neo-nazi army, has proven by many posts between the 2000-3000 pages .

I invite to go check it, it's so wild that DPC has taken this route

:)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It was tradicion to answer "tomorrow" for a time. We once had a guy come the next day asking if it already dropped and for dowload links :ROFLMAO: .

Won't happen, but I wonder if that's a scenario that will be used :unsure: . Maybe it's Envy's appartment for real and we will see it this episode (yeah Wizard, keep dreaming :ROFLMAO: ), who knows.
I hope the outfits they are wearing will make an appearance in the game. after all he probably paid for these assets, it will be shame to waste these sexy lingeries just on a special render. :love:
and yeah i would not mind a scenario with the 3 of them and the MC, She can teach them for strip dance, and deep blowjob

Sep 30, 2019
Yes, with the real Jill, the one we have a tennis date with is a clone created by the nazis with the sole purpose of kidnapping the mc to retrieve his genes to create an army of horse dicked size superhuman to conquer the world .

Isabella is obviously the general of the neo-nazi army, has proven by many posts between the 2000-3000 pages .

I invite to go check it, it's so wild that DPC has taken this route

:)
Well, but are you like 100% sure mate?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Well, but are you like 100% sure mate?
Of course, and don't get me started on Derek being the grand-son of the MC while Maya being the grand-mother, that met through time and space to make sure that the space-time continuum is preserved .

People actually hacked into DPC to retrieve the script, i read it myself and i'm a 100% worthy of trust .

• Wow
Reactions: BenMeiffert
Sep 30, 2019
Of course, and don't get me started on Derek being the grand-son of the MC while Maya being the grand-mother, that met through time and space to make sure that the space-time continuum is preserved .

People actually hacked into DPC to retrieve the script, i read it myself and i'm a 100% worthy of trust .
I believe you, no worries mate. It has all been written on the internet so it must be true.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Nope. Can't be cool with the situation, either. You're destined to sulk for almost the entire episode 4.
Yeah I found that to be strange on my initial (DIK) playthrough. MC got it in with Josy, but didn't really wind up hooking up with Maya, had chosen other options over her, so from my perspective it didn't make much sense as I felt this MC didn't care about them, Josy was more of a fling and he's been busy all over campus at any rate.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes