Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
We don't know that. As far as we know she could have assumed that she will be having sex with guys her age like the MC while earning some money and the idea of having sex with someone like Burke never crossed her mind and when faced with the reality mental breakdown. We can't be sure until next episode.
Well then is not very voluntarily and free willed if you can't deny whom you don't like is it ?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
ep4_quri40.jpg
So not to derail what people were talking about previously but i have a question about the above scene. This was where Quinn was filling Riona in on getting Sage to make the deal with the Preps. (I think) But who is it that Quinn is supposed to be pointing to? I figured it was the MC but unless there is a little bit of continuity error or i'm just not getting this scene, the MC is across the road on the other side of the street while Derek is busy getting his ass chewed out by Jade at the feminist rally.
So if Quinn was supposed to be pointing at MC, have we seen yet what she's planning with MC by the end of Ep5 and did she mean planning something with MC in regards to Sage knowing they're "Close" or? (Basically in case i've missed or simply misread something) Cheers (y)

Feb 27, 2018
It's unlikely you're missing the lib folder, it will be one of the folders above BeingADIK.exe that you've cropped out of that image.

You've already identified the solution though: It probably works if I open it from zip file.

I'd be surprised if any Ren'Py game ran from inside the archive -
Idk what I am missing but I readded lib files and it aint working. Idk why.. I am really confused.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 815917
So not to derail what people were talking about previously but i have a question about the above scene. This was where Quinn was filling Riona in on getting Sage to make the deal with the Preps. (I think) But who is it that Quinn is supposed to be pointing to? I figured it was the MC but unless there is a little bit of continuity error or i'm just not getting this scene, the MC is across the road on the other side of the street while Derek is busy getting his ass chewed out by Jade at the feminist rally.
So if Quinn was supposed to be pointing at MC, have we seen yet what she's planning with MC by the end of Ep5 and did she mean planning something with MC in regards to Sage knowing they're "Close" or? (Basically in case i've missed or simply misread something) Cheers (y)
Well nice catch but lets face it this a 2d graphic game engine with all the flaws that handmade renders can make... i like your conspiracy mind tho

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 815917
I'd still say she's pointing at the MC. We might not have accurate map of the layout of B&R, but I'm pretty sure she's pointing towards where the MC is as it's little further along the road, not on the opposite side of it. And whilst there are a lot of people over there, Riona has clocked the MC and recognises that this is who Quinn is most likely pointing to.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah it would be good for story/plot purposes if we did find out where this information originated from.
I’ve long thought it’s going to be tied into the overarching story with somebody doing it to mess with them. Whether it’s the same person messing with diks and jocks is the qu3stion.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'd still say she's pointing at the MC. We might not have accurate map of the layout of B&R, but I'm pretty sure she's pointing towards where the MC is as it's little further along the road, not on the opposite side of it. And whilst there are a lot of people over there, Riona has clocked the MC and recognises that this is who Quinn is most likely pointing to.
Yeah it was mostly for my own clarification of the scene really. Perhaps it was someone else there we didn't see. But the MC and Derek are definitely on the other side of the road and Riona looking and Quinn pointing seem (At least to me) to be on the left side of the road but the Fem' rally and our boys are on the right side.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
We also don't know what she was told either. Maybe she though she was ok with having sex with Burke initially and had second thoughts there. We just don't know anything yet.
Ok so lets just check what we know so far.. Quinn is running a "service" using the sorority to find customers, employing only girls that r in a bad economic situation by promising them free tuition, and on the side she is also dealing drugs while trying to find fresh meat in the form of pledge tasks given to initiates in order to sustain her bussiness model... is that all or i missed something ?

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Ok so lets just check what we know so far.. Quinn is running a "service" using the sorority to find customers, employing only girls that r in a bad economic situation by promising them free tuition, and on the side she is also dealing drugs while trying to find fresh meat in the form of pledge tasks given to initiates in order to sustain her bussiness model... is that all or i missed something ?
You miss the fact that Quinn didn't anticipate she will fall in love for MC, and that she will have to fight Sage, Maya, Josie, Jill, Bella, Riona, Camila, Jade, Sarah, Melanie, KRJ, Troy and Steeve to win MC's love and be happy and have lots of children and a big house with white fence. But maybe all of this isn't 100% sure...

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hey!
Yeah, I also remember Quinn pointing, I kinda thought it was us with Derek. But what are your theories behind this 'gesture'? I haven't followed this thread for some time, and just now see that you guys are discussing this section from the game
I'm not sure, that's why i threw it out to you guys to see if i was missing something or reading something wrong in the images. lol Like i said, i thought Quinn was point to the MC here but after playing it a couple times, the MC is (As far as i can tell) on the other side of the road. The only dialog we get here is Riona saying "Oh" when she sees what Quinn is point at. (I think) So she knows what Quinn is up to i guess?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 815941 View attachment 815942 View attachment 815945
Riona on the right side of the road, van in the back ground on the left. Fems', Derek, Jade, MC on the right also.
Quinn comes from behind the van on the left, yes? I could just be reading these images wrong, that is entirely possible! lol
Honestly never noticed Riona in the background there, but I think it's fairly clear that Quinn is pointing in the MC's general direction. She might have crossed over to the other side of the road, but I think the implication is that she's pointing at him. Probably the reason why this shot is not angled more towards where he actually is is because there's not as much background further to the left as there is when looking in this direction.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think it's fairly clear that Quinn is pointing in the MC's general direction.
Hmm, not by where Riona is looking, she's looking on the same side of the road as she is on.
but I think the implication is that she's pointing at him.
So i just went back and replayed this scene. I don't think it's by accident or scene limitations that the scene doesn't pan more to left side.
Probably the reason why this shot is not angled more towards where he actually is is because there's not as much background further to the left as there is when looking in this direction.
Possibly! Perhaps you are right and it is simply limitations but i'm gonna say it's deliberate to not show us something and make us think something else. Still fun while it lasted to get people thinking .... party pooper .... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, not by where Riona is looking, she's looking on the same side of the road as she is on.

So i just went back and replayed this scene. I don't think it's by accident or scene limitations that the scene doesn't pan more to left side.

Possibly! Perhaps you are right and it is simply limitations but i'm gonna say it's deliberate to not show us something and make us think something else. Still fun while it lasted to get people thinking .... party pooper .... ;)
I feel like I figured it out. Quinn is telling Riona about her plan, right? You know what else seems to be in the direction Quinn is pointing at? ep4_derek_pre_school15.jpg ep4_derek_pre_school17.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I feel like I figured it out. Quinn is telling Riona about her plan, right? You know what else seems to be in the direction Quinn is pointing at?
View attachment 816029 View attachment 816031
Do you mean MC and Derek then? Because they're on the other side of the road (My guess)
You and Holy Bacchus might be correct and it is MC they're looking at. But i'm going to go a different direction. If it is someone else we may see them in say a "Previously" scene that plays at the beginning. All just speculation for shits and giggles. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I feel like I figured it out. Quinn is telling Riona about her plan, right? You know what else seems to be in the direction Quinn is pointing at? View attachment 816029 View attachment 816031
She said that her "first move" was to "use Sage" and we know that Sage set up the HOTs being at the Prep party. This was likely so that any blame for why the HOTs were there and not at the DIK party could be put on Sage, but the MC found out and ended up telling them it was Quinn's idea, so it backfired on her. Why then would she point at the place that is part of this "first move"? She was pointing at her "2nd move" if things didn't work out with the Preps, and the MC was in the direction she was pointing.

How exactly she plans to use him to help her profits is unclear, but perhaps she'll use Maya as leverage to get him to do something for her. Maybe she'll offer not to add her to the menu if he joins the menu instead and Quinn will get girls to pay to suck the baseball bat through the gloryholes. :sneaky: Perhaps she'll also claim that by doing this he'll be helping Maya with her tuition. :unsure:

"One order of "kielbasa" "cumming" right up". ;)

Coud be an amusing side event during free-roams. You call up Quinn and she says she has an "order" for the MC to fulfill, so then it cuts to the gloryhole stall and we could see some side characters enjoying their sausage, like the gym receptionist, Beth, or maybe even KRJ. ;):oops:

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She was pointing at her "2nd move" if things didn't work out with the Preps, and the MC was in the direction she was pointing.
I will agree to disagree, sir. ;)
How exactly she plans to use him to help her profits is unclear, but perhaps she'll use Maya as leverage to get him to do something for her.
Ooh, now this opens a can of worms and then some. Interesting. (y)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Why then would she point at the place that is part of this "first move"?
That was her way of explaining the plan because Riona didn't get how they're gonna use Sage. Yeah, I know I'm oversimplifying it but I really don't think there's a lot more to that plan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes