felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neither did I, that's the beauty of this game's design.

I think this might be DPC playing with us making us think it's about the MC when it can be something else.

That she was told to have sex with him and ran off we can take as 99% for granted. The rest around it is what is all speculation.
if Mona was able to refuse she remains in the sphere of "voluntariness"

then I agree that in real life what I'm doing is very superficial reasoning, but BADIK is not the real world

for example in the real world what MC does to Jill on the night of Chad's assault is 100% sexual abuse, but I don't think it's a problem for anyone

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
for example in the real world what MC does to Jill on the night of Chad's assault is 100% sexual abuse, but I don't think it's a problem for anyone
Not looking to start a lengthy debate on this one, but... while the 'sleep sex' scenes present in so many VNs definitely qualify as sexual assault, I think what happened with Jill is a definite grey area. The MC's hand ending up between her legs was an accident and not done through any action of his. The 'right' thing to do is obviously for him to remove his hand, but I have a little bit of a hard time seeing him laying still while she grinds on his hand in her sleep as '100%' sexual assault. Not that it's exactly what happened, but I could definitely see myself in real life in that situation panicking and freezing up, not daring to move for fear of her waking up and being really embarrassed.

If he had waited for her to fall asleep, and then put his hand between her legs and started rubbing, definitely black-and-white... as is... like I said, I think it's a bit more 'grey'.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In order to know who Quinn and Riona is talking about, we should know what is the second part of the plan, but we don't know .
all We know, is that Her plan involve to make a deal with the Preps, and to that she ask Sage help, and Sage makes the deal. How Much, Sage actually know about Quinn background operation, the restaurant and the drug business, is yet to be seen.
as for the MC involvement. At this moment, he is not in possession of any power, HE is "No one of consequence.". :ROFLMAO: . but truly, at this point he is not beneficial for Quinn. In fact He is a wildcard, He cannot be manipulated, because She doesn't know him enough to know how MC will react.
I know there are peoples who are planning their own little underground shadow organization, with the MC and Quinn as the villain couple. :LOL:. But as for now, MC is more of an Antagonist to Quinn, and not an ally, or not even someone she can use for her own benefits.

Now, if we wanna go wild,
Derek, may can be more easily manipulated, so may be the whole leaking Caty photo, was also part of Quinn plan, may be She wanted to remove Rusty ( not knowing how much of his money is actually important ) to help Tummy became the leader. so in the long term, She fuck with him now, but she planning to gain his forgiveness later when Tommy will be the leader fo Dik. this can be considered Chess. sacrificing something for a later more beneficial thing.
and who know may be deep down Derek is a bad guy. HE is the first one who say he wants to find out who is the big deal here, that there is more to this place than it's seems.

Reactions: Real Kreten

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not looking to start a lengthy debate on this one, but... while the 'sleep sex' scenes present in so many VNs definitely qualify as sexual assault, I think what happened with Jill is a definite grey area. The MC's hand ending up between her legs was an accident and not done through any action of his. The 'right' thing to do is obviously for him to remove his hand, but I have a little bit of a hard time seeing him laying still while she grinds on his hand in her sleep as '100%' sexual assault. Not that it's exactly what happened, but I could definitely see myself in real life in that situation panicking and freezing up, not daring to move for fear of her waking up and being really embarrassed.

If he had waited for her to fall asleep, and then put his hand between her legs and started rubbing, definitely black-and-white... as is... like I said, I think it's a bit more 'grey'.
two quick premises:
1) in BADIK it is not sexual abuse, it is evident, whoever does it even earns relationship points with Jill if I remember correctly
2) mine is not a judgment on who did it in BADIK, I did it too.

the problem is not that MC wakes up with his hand between Jill's legs, the abuse is that after moving his hand and noticing Jill's reaction, MC continued (if we chose to), carrying out an act non-consensual sexuality. there is very little to interpret

Jill after a couple of kisses and a date stops MC while they rub each other, I would say that even if she was awake she would hardly have consented, but in reality this aspect is secondary

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey, what happened to the android link?
This
Deleted due to game breaking bugs. Since the android versions are created on a voluntary basis by kind hearted members of this forum you should patiently wait for the next release when they can, hopefully, put out a working version of v0.6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now do you see why it's gone?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And also ... come on, you think rich folks don't skimp and blag stuff just to get it free .... lol I've met some very rich skinflints (Cheap fuckers to anyone who doesn't know what that is)
One thing I've learnt (and was told by my dad)...you'll never get rich by wasting it or spending it needlessly ;) Or to put it another way, even if on min wage, some people wonder why after their pizza, watching Netflix, looking at their CC statement while waiitng for their Amazon Prime to arrive...why they never have any fecking money lol.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I know there are peoples who are planning their own little underground shadow organization, with the MC and Quinn as the villain couple. :LOL:. But as for now, MC is more of an Antagonist to Quinn, and not an ally, or not even someone she can use for her own benefits.
It hurts to read something that crushes your dreams, yet makes perfect sense given the information we have. I think I understand those "auntie Jill" guys now

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
How Much, Sage actually know about Quinn background operation, the restaurant and the drug business, is yet to be seen.
Yeah it's yet to be confirmed but someone did say (Maybe Rusty?) That Sage wouldn't want anything to do with drugs, and i think it's also safe to assume that Sage doesn't know about the girls and the restaurant as she would likely flip her shit. But as you say. Yet to be seen.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah it's yet to be confirmed but someone did say (Maybe Rusty?) That Sage wouldn't want anything to do with drugs, and i think it's also safe to assume that Sage doesn't know about the girls and the restaurant as she would likely flip her shit. But as you say. Yet to be seen.
Well, I just don't think Sage is that dumb to not see what is going behind her back?! Even Rusty know about Tommy's stuff, He just don't care, "it's your deal dude, i won't be part of it. "- or something along this line He said
Maybe, Sage similar, She may not know all the details, but she trust enough Quinn to let her do the thing on her own. I just don't think She is dumb, She is the leader for fuck sake, and this was going around last year too.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
two quick premises:
1) in BADIK it is not sexual abuse, it is evident, whoever does it even earns relationship points with Jill if I remember correctly
2) mine is not a judgment on who did it in BADIK, I did it too.

the problem is not that MC wakes up with his hand between Jill's legs, the abuse is that after moving his hand and noticing Jill's reaction, MC continued (if we chose to), carrying out an act non-consensual sexuality. there is very little to interpret

Jill after a couple of kisses and a date stops MC while they rub each other, I would say that even if she was awake she would hardly have consented, but in reality this aspect is secondary
In Ep 5 they were dry humping each other until Jill say it to fast and this scene.
Jill gif 1.gif Jill gif 2.gif Jill thoughts 1.png Jill thoughts 2.png Jill thoughts 3.png Jill thoughts 4.png Jill thoughts 5.png Jill thoughts 6.png Jill thoughts 7.png Jill thoughts 8.png Jill thoughts 9.png

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

I think Jill did the same thing with Bella.
screenshot0058.png screenshot0059.png screenshot0060.png screenshot0061.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0063.png screenshot0064.png screenshot0065.png screenshot0066.png screenshot0067.png screenshot0068.png screenshot0069.png screenshot0070.png screenshot0071.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
admit it, you just needed an another excuse to post Jill photos again :ROFLMAO: I bet, 505 out of 605 of your post, is basically just posting the same Jill photos over and over, and over again. :LOL::LOL::LOL:. at least you use smaller images this time:ROFLMAO:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
wow.
fuck.
never thought i'd miss Riona in a scene.
i feel so disappointed in me.
:KEK: :KEK:

also going through the trouble to put her in the background kinda confirms that Quinn was pointing towards MC (or maybe, just maybe Derek).
i think its time we say good bye to Quinn, Mr DPC ain't giving her a redemption arc. He got "PLANS" for her. :illuminati:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is one of my major issues here. Does Sage seem/appear/look like someone who would be completely obvious to what is going on? or she really so no fucks given with it being her last year she just let's Quinn deal with 'everything' in preperation for her taking over the presidency and Sage just wants a simple quiet life?

Neither really fit to my mind.
the impression is that Sage is completely uninterested in the management of HOTs.
and that goes beyond the trust that, rightly or wrongly, she places in Quinn

there isn't a member of the HOTs who seems particularly attached to her, apart from Quinn at most.

when Maya asks for help she hides behind the motto of sisterhood, without any hesitation
she doesn't know and doesn't want to know.

I have many doubts that she may not know about the restaurant, perhaps she is unaware of its size and turnover, but she cannot fail to know that some HOTs do "things", the college world is too small

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
This is one of my major issues here. Does Sage seem/appear/look like someone who would be completely obvious to what is going on? or she really so no fucks given with it being her last year she just let's Quinn deal with 'everything' in preperation for her taking over the presidency and Sage just wants a simple quiet life?

Neither really fit to my mind.
Yeah, i felt the same. She doesn't seem like someone that wouldn't care at all. Maybe the Chad thing or the interactions with the MC have her preoccupied but there is a lot that seems to be going on that she isn't aware of, yet our MC has been there 2 weeks and he's fucking Columbo up in everyone's business! :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes