Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Coud be an amusing side event during free-roams. You call up Quinn and she says she has an "order" for the MC to fulfill, so then it cuts to the gloryhole stall and we could see some side characters enjoying their sausage, like the gym receptionist, Beth, or maybe even KRJ.
That sounds similar to what Rachel does with the MC in WVM.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Again though, we don't "Know" that, only Maya so far has said she needs that free tuition (Possibly to get away from her overbaring Dad?)
Right and I don't know anybody who wouldn't be happy to avoid spending $40,000 a year on tuition fees. Maybe there are a few billionaires in the thread for whom that money wouldn't be an issue but, if so, why are they members of a piracy forum? o_O

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Right and I don't know anybody who wouldn't be happy to avoid spending $40,000 a year on tuition fees. Maybe there are a few billionaires in the thread for whom that money wouldn't be an issue but, if so, why are they members of a piracy forum? o_O
Ok, but i'm guessing this is based (Loosely) in the US right? So how does the tuition work there? Say someone doesn't get a job that makes enough to pay back that fee, does it work the same as in the UK (Do you know?) I think we're bringing real world issues into this again.
Your sarcasm is noted ..... and appreciated. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Ok, but i'm guessing this is based (Loosely) in the US right? So how does the tuition work there? Say someone doesn't get a job that makes enough to pay back that fee, does it work the same as in the UK (Do you know?) I think we're bringing real world issues into this again.
In the US, most people just end up getting student loans that take the rest of their lives to pay off.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Maybe there are a few billionaires in the thread for whom that money wouldn't be an issue but, if so, why are they members of a piracy forum? o_O
And also ... come on, you think rich folks don't skimp and blag stuff just to get it free .... lol I've met some very rich skinflints (Cheap fuckers to anyone who doesn't know what that is)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fellow Brit so I couldn't tell you.

I do know that even if you declare bankruptcy, college loans still need to repaid.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I have not been following the thread since the last update so can anyone say if there is JADE content next update ??

did pinkcake share any details or coming teaser about her ??

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Fellow Brit so I couldn't tell you.

I do know that even if you declare bankruptcy, college loans still need to repaid.
Hmm, i'll need to speak to a friend of mine who went through Uni, he get a decent degree and did sweet fuck all with it, and doesn't have to pay anything back. Or so he told me so i dunno?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I have not been following the thread since the last update so can anyone say if there is JADE content next update ??

did pinkcake share any details or coming teaser about her ??
DPC usually doesn't get that detailed in his previews, but no... there haven't been any previews with her (that I recall).

Reactions: omarsayed

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We also don't know what she was told either. Maybe she though she was ok with having sex with Burke initially and had second thoughts there. We just don't know anything yet.
we don't even know if Mona went through with Burke in the end, she might as well have gone

always remembering that the whole thing with Burke always remains a hypothesis

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
fuck does that mean we don't know or does it mean she won't get any XDXD
It means we don't know. DPC never spills the details of what will be in the next update.

we don't even know if Mona went through with Burke in the end, she might as well have gone

My guess is he whipped it out and she freaked out, that's why she left.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Hmm, i'll need to speak to a friend of mine who went through Uni, he get a decent degree and did sweet fuck all with it, and doesn't have to pay anything back. Or so he told me so i dunno?
Don't know how it works in the US, but if you don't repay your college dept in the UK in a set amount of years, it's basically just written off, like you never owed the state any college funds.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Everyday 1 or 2 new theories here...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is there something wrong that though? It's fun to speculate and see where peoples heads go with random theories and such. Do you not like to get in on the action and put some thoughts out there? i didn't, but i'm finding there are some pretty cool people in these parts, in this thread and others so why not. ;) It's all appreciation for the most part. (y)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Honestly never noticed Riona in the background there, but I think it's fairly clear that Quinn is pointing in the MC's general direction. She might have crossed over to the other side of the road, but I think the implication is that she's pointing at him. Probably the reason why this shot is not angled more towards where he actually is is because there's not as much background further to the left as there is when looking in this direction.
Neither did I, that's the beauty of this game's design.

I think this might be DPC playing with us making us think it's about the MC when it can be something else.

That she was told to have sex with him and ran off we can take as 99% for granted. The rest around it is what is all speculation.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes