Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Okay, either I'm more stupid than I thought, or something's wrong here, because all the links except the first one takes me to the lates page in the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, the links are a little messed up. Just look through the thread (If you have time - there's a lot of pages) or use the search function, it is your friend. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

wdsnap

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah, the links are a little messed up. Just look through the thread (If you have time - there's a lot of pages) or use the search function, it is your friend. ;)
What do I search for, in that case? Are the posts well tagged or whatever? "FANSIGS", "Sarah" or "Camila", or do you have any smart suggestions for me?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I get what you're saying, but so far we don't know anything about anyone's personal situation other than Maya mentioning she "Needs" that money, right? Have i missed something? Sarah and Melanie were already in and don't seem to have issues. Mona is being brought in and clearly didn't know what she was getting herself into. Ashley (Possibly) may have had something similar done to her. Maya (I don't think will play ball) Camilla has stated she's aware of what she's doing, loves sex and why shouldn't she make money from what she'd be doing anyway. I see Quinn as more of a facilitator than out right villain. A pimp sure, she's pulling the strings of the girls. Then there's the drugs to which extent we don't fully know how bad that is yet but that's a whole other can of worms..
Except based on the fact that Mona clearly doesn't want to be a part of the "restaurant" and has an emotional breakdown after her first encounter we can safely assume she needs the money too.

Camilla and Riona may have voluntarily joined but Quinn is clearly looking to expand her stable of whores through psychological manipulation of women in dire financial need. And if you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.

Reactions: Maviarab

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What do I search for, in that case? Are the posts well tagged or whatever? "FANSIGS", "Sarah" or "Camila", or do you have any smart suggestions for me?
Hope these are right ones
SIG1 - SIG2 - SIG3 - SIG4 - SIG5 - SIG6

Tip.- when ading a link from this forum, don't copypaste the URL you see on your browser but the one that appears in the "share this post" button (sharing icon from the top right corner of the message). The browser one varies depending on how many posts per page did you set up as default on your user's preferences tab

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Except based on the fact that Mona clearly doesn't want to be a part of the "restaurant" and has an emotional breakdown after her first encounter we can safely assume she needs the money too.

Camilla and Riona may have voluntarily joined but Quinn is clearly looking to expand her stable of whores through psychological manipulation of women in dire financial need. And if you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.
There’s no evidence at the moment that Mona was forced, she seems to have backed out after agreeing if Camilla/Quinn convo is of any indication.

Of course the financial benefits are going to be of interest to girls from a certa8n financial background. I see nothing wrong with her fishing in that pool, it’s hardly likely that super rich girls are going to need financial assistance.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
When did she say that? At the pool scene, she clearly wants to get in on the action for "Free tuition". They clearly aren't aware of what the "Free tuition" entails. Quinn eludes to it vaguely but doesn't out right say it. Yeah it's easy for us as the on looker/player to see/know what's going on but Mona doesn't. And her storming out as her obvious penny dropping moment as to what was expected of her and she wasn't game. Your assumption she "Needs" money, is just that. All she said was she wasn't going to turn down that offer of free tuition.
Or, and here's comes the mind blowing moment, perhaps you fail to see that other people can have different opinions. You just contradicted yourself here with what is underlined. How is it voluntary if they were manipulated? Those are two completely different thing's. This is obviously something you're very strict on with your opinion, and that's perfectly fine but again, where is YOUR evidence that these women/girls are in "Dire financial need"?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
More than that, I am willing to believe that Quinn may, and that's the key word in this sentence, have initially got into this as an easier way to fund the sorority than the standard work they do and quickly found it to be lucrative enough that it could be used to fund the tuition fees of the restaurant staff.
That seems highly unlikely considering Sage has no idea what Quinn is up to, so how would she be funding it without the sorority president even knowing about the money at least.
Further, regardless of her illegal ventures, Quinn has shown her intent on messing with (if not worse) Maya and Josy, for no other reason than the fact that the MC likes them. There's nothing of practical gain there other than being a jerk ass, so that automatically kills any 'secretly benevolent' Quinn theory. Oh and btw, none of the other girls seem to have any outright sexual tasks on their lists. Meanwhile Maya has a list full of threesomes, public sex etc. While in a way it works to the MC's benefit, it's highly doubtful it was intended that way.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, either I'm more stupid than I thought, or something's wrong here, because all the links except the first one takes me to the lates page in the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They work fine. Are you viewing the thread by 20 posts per page? That might be the issue as the post numbers will be different if you're viewing more posts than that per page.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
That seems highly unlikely considering Sage has no idea what Quinn is up to, so how would she be funding it without the sorority president even knowing about the money at least.
Further, regardless of her illegal ventures, Quinn has shown her intent on messing with (if not worse) Maya and Josy, for no other reason than the fact that the MC likes them. There's nothing of practical gain there other than being a jerk ass, so that automatically kills any 'secretly benevolent' Quinn theory. Oh and btw, none of the other girls seem to have any outright sexual tasks on their lists. Meanwhile Maya has a list full of threesomes, public sex etc. While in a way it works to the MC's benefit, it's highly doubtful it was intended that way.
I think the whole idea of Maya having all this sexual tasks for initiaton is Quinn's way of introducing her to the restaurant later on and that fair and square is called exploitation..

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I think the whole idea of Maya having all this sexual tasks for initiaton is Quinn's way of introducing her to the restaurant later on and that fair and square is called exploitation..
I think so, and maybe that's why Sarah&Melanie dare Ashley to do some nice things to MC in the sauna, just to see if she could be a menu too... 6 pledges in the Hots, but only Camilia accept being in the menu. Lily has her own business. Maya, Josie and Ashley will never do that and Mona looks like she wants to withdraw from the menu too...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It’s about testing whether Maya is hots material.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Oh and btw, none of the other girls seem to have any outright sexual tasks on their lists. Meanwhile Maya has a list full of threesomes, public sex etc.
Well, tasks for other girls were written by Sage and Riona so that might be the reason. And only public sex would be a challenge for Camila anyway so there's no fun asking her for sex stuff

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
i would be really sympathetic to Quinn if she had her ass on the line but no she takes advantage of others.. If the so called restaurant service is voluntarily and free of will that means that any girl can deny a customer she is not willing to work with and i dont think that is the case here... i could be wrong but just a thought.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Also to remind everyone, there is no such proof anywhere that there actually is any free education from/within the HOTS. Just a rumour, which we do know factually, Quinn uses to her advantage.
I hope we find out who started or is spreading that rumor. Maya knows about it it seems before the term even starts unless she found out about it on day 1 of the induction. (I think she does mention coming back and forth to the campus from highschool so maybe that's it?) But those would be some very, very loose lips if she was told this day 1....

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Well, tasks for other girls were written by Sage and Riona so that might be the reason. And only public sex would be a challenge for Camila anyway so there's no fun asking her for sex stuff
Exactly, There isn’t the need to test Camilla/Mona/lily with sexual tasks as they quite clearly are sexual. Even Ashley is prodded into sexual scenario by Sarah/Mel.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We don't know that. As far as we know she could have assumed that she will be having sex with guys her age like the MC while earning some money and the idea of having sex with someone like Burke never crossed her mind and when faced with the reality mental breakdown. We can't be sure until next episode.

Reactions: xsssssssss
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes