lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe im tripping.

I remember a tweet that was along the lines of, "I was going to include this scene in episode 5 but decided against it at the last second, sorry!" of Jill blowing the MC during the couch scene in Bella's house.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
oh my fucking god, why is there still talks about if BaDIK is gonna go Acting Lessons way? DPC said after he "announced" this game after finishing AL that, BaDIK will have light theme. After 0.1 came out, it was said again. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again. If someone quotes this and says "but the warning at the beginning", I will burn down his/her house.

This. Game. Will. Not. Have. Dark. Stuff. On. AL. Level. ffs

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
oh my fucking god, why is there still talks about if BaDIK is gonna go Acting Lessons way? DPC said after he "announced" this game after finishing AL that, BaDIK will have light theme. After 0.1 came out, it was said again. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again. If someone quotes this and says "but the warning at the beginning", I will burn down his/her house.

Probably just because AL is all there is to compare to for his work. Plus the warning at the beginning of BaDIK didn't help. I don't think it will go down that kind of road, but I guess there is potential for it to happen if DPC get's fed up and just wants it done. Other devs have scrapped stories or endings for less.
(y)

issue28

May 17, 2020

I am sorry if i bothered you. I haven't played AL and when i started Badik i got that warning that threw me off. Since i don't like dark games i decided to look into AL and i saw what people said about it being dark and depressing. And i thought to ask about Badik here on this thread. Again sorry if i bothered anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I am sorry if i bothered you. I haven't played AL and when i started Badik i got that warning that threw me off. Since i don't like dark games i decided to look into AL and i saw what people said about it being dark and depressing. And i thought to ask about Badik here on this thread. Again sorry if i bothered anyone.
Nah, it's cool man, you don't to apologize. It's just it's something that pushes a lot of hot buttons as it's brought up all the time, not all that far behind from "Update?" .... (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Probably just because AL is all there is to compare to for his work. Plus the warning at the beginning of BaDIK didn't help. I don't think it will go down that kind of road, but I guess there is potential for it to happen if DPC get's fed up and just wants it done. Other devs have scrapped stories or endings for less.
(y)
It's a relatively narrow point of view. The only thing to compare this game with AL is how he improved his artwork and how he wrote a good story with relatable characters. How faster he got producing, how creative he got etc. Just because his previous work was overall dark shouldn't automatically mean this game will also be like the previous one.

If DPC didn't back down when he completed AL, no way he'll change his vision for this or his future games for others' sake. He also said that.
So, his statement about how this game will go is still valid.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nah, it's cool man, you don't to apologize. It's just it's something that pushes a lot of hot buttons as it's brought up all the time, not all that far behind from "Update?" .... (y)
Update? When? Is incest being added at the same time?

*runs away cackling manically*

It's a relatively narrow point of view. The only thing to compare this game with AL is how he improved his artwork and how he wrote a good story with relatable characters. How faster he got producing, how creative he got etc. Just because his previous work was overall dark shouldn't automatically mean this game will also be like the previous one.

If DPC didn't back down when he completed AL, no way he'll change his vision for this or his future games for others' sake. He also said that.
Exactly. as I've said before...the disclaimer is most likely there because nowadays the world is full of snowflakes who take offense and get upset at every little thing. It's on Steam, he just covering ass so no one can sue him.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just because his previous work was overall dark shouldn't automatically mean this game will also be like the previous one.
Agreed (y)
I hope this holds true. Anything can happen in our lives but I do hope you are right. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't worry about it. There's a lot of pages in this thread so repeated thoughts, queries, and theories are bound to happen. Some people just have a bit of a short fuse and get triggered seeing the same stuff over and over again and don't respond in the nicest of manners, but don't let them put you off voicing your thoughts and opinions. :giggle:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017

but the warning at the beginning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No worries, just saw that talks by countless people that played AL too, it ticks me off.

How can I put the warning, let's say you have no problems with spiders. And there's a scene with big spider in the game. You wouldn't be bothered by that, but someone who has arachnophobia or who had problems with spiders before would feel bad about it. Think of it like that.
There was only one event happened that way. To summarize it without spoiling it is, when you play this game you can possibly bond with a couple or more characters. Since most of the characters are really relatable. Then one or more of these characters betray your trust. If you experienced something similar, it would feel really bad.
This game is one of the best games out there, if not the best.

Next time I'll burn some houses tho :devilish:
Also, there were many people raged at DPC on his last game because there were no warnings about the dark ending, so I'm %99 sure he put that warning just to avoid that stupid backlash. Yes, there was a very big drama :KEK:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes