mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Bella is falling for the MC or i'm tripping?
doesn’t she say so herself, indirectly.

she’s been saying all along it was just lust, a sneeze she couldn’t contain. Then in bed this episode she calls it more than lust and herself a full blown adulteress.

I don’t think she’s in love with him or whatever but she knows this isn’t just fucking anymore.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hi, I already finished ep 6 in both paths (dik and chick), but I didn't get 100% in Josy and Maya threesome, I got 50% of the scene. Anybody knows how to achieve the other part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M12

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks Bella is falling for the MC or i'm tripping?
At this point every main LI (those on the screen by the end of each episode) has felt for the MC already and MC is also falling for every main LI in their respective paths, things are funneling and the harem route is a bit close to the end
The thing is: I think Quinn is falling for MC too, slowly crawling her way to be one of the main LIs in the game by stepping aside from the other sidegirls who just sees the MC as a fuckboy. I definitely would like it, Sage is the only one out of five main LIs to be on the DIK side, it would make it more even.

Jul 17, 2020
You know, after this last update, I can't help but feel we're building towards something tragic with Jill.

And as annoying as it'd be, it wouldn't be for a lack of warning.

Thoughts about this? Would love to be convinced otherwise.
well, ive read somewhere in this thread, they've compared Jill x MC story with Romeo and Juliet, so your thoughts are not pretty far off, it feels like it will led to tragedy. but well see, no one knows whats the doc is planning for this two, or with any other LI for that matter.

but man, A Walk To Remember?, we're gonna wait for almost three years for this game to complete, then thats the ending we gonna get? thats so cruel man

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Does anybody else just get a feeling of emptiness whenever they finish an update? It's like, "damn, I need to wait for probably almost half a year before another update". Shit sucks, who knows what kind of bullshit is gonna happen between now and then?
Kind of does feel like that sometimes. I still have scenes I have yet to see and routes I want to do, so I have that to pass some time. After that, I think its going to set in, but I'll try and not think about it too much to avoid depression unless DPC causes it in an upcoming update within the story.

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.6.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Original Size: 10.33 GB
Compressed Size: 2.62 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA -

Unmodified Patreon game version compressed. Don't use modified game version saves.
Thanks a lot for the compressed version! Do you by any chance have the mac one?

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Good catch.

On that note, any thoughts about why Cathy resigned? The dialog with Jade makes it sound like something very different than the Cathy-cluck. I guess they could be alluding to old wounds, but Jade's line about "the worst thing that's happened in a very long time" makes me think something else happened recently.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
the way I gathered the information, it has something to do with way back to ep3. If you did not have lewd with Maya in ep 3, she did not give you a tight job, Josy will now do it. so its nothing really extra .

I've must admit I'm a little let down by the Josy Maya stuff in this one, I was waiting for this since ep4 , and honestly it was lacking. I was expecting more. :(
There's no additional content in that other 50% of Maya and Josy scene?

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Dont know why people expect DPK to lock out LI's for you. If you're not interested in one of the girls then don't pursue her.

Whether it's my DIK or CHICK wlakthrough I've essentially avoided spending time with Jill and Bella unless scripted and when I have I've not given either of them any encouragement.

At this stage in my main playthough, Jill is just some girl who happens to be friends with Josey with a potentially unhealthy crush on someone clearly not interested in her.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Good catch.

On that note, any thoughts about why Cathy resigned? The dialog with Jade makes it sound like something very different than the Cathy-cluck. I guess they could be alluding to old wounds, but Jade's line about "the worst thing that's happened in a very long time" makes me think something else happened recently.

Wait, what? When did I miss that about Cathy?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Dont know why people expect DPK to lock out LI's for you. If you're not interested in one of the girls then don't pursue her.

Whether it's my DIK or CHICK wlakthrough I've essentially avoided spending time with Jill and Bella unless scripted and when I have I've not given either of them any encouragement.

At this stage in my main playthough, Jill is just some girl who happens to be friends with Josey with a potentially unhealthy crush on someone clearly not interested in her.
You should reconsider yourself: Jill is love, Jill is good, Jill is all we need.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes