Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You wanted the final act of AL to go on even longer?!?
Uh, no. Not sure where you're getting that. I wanted that hot garbage to end so I could move on to something good (damn my completionism, I have to finish every game I start...it's a sickness). Imagine my surprise when I tried BaDIK and found it to be my all time favorite AVN.

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
Definitely the greatest adult game on here, just going by game standards. It has minigames, free roam, all kinds of systems that must be a pain to code. All the girls are quite hot as well. Episode 6 did feel a bit of a filler if you're on a chick route, dick had some pretty cool scenes, Quinn scene was great, it actually warmed me up to her character.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
so next update may ?
Probably april/may from what people have said about the time between previous releases, but DPC did mention they'd were able to do renders more quickly now but the could just mean their able to have more renders per scene or make scene varients to show a wider range of emotion.

personally I hope its the later as it would let DPC show the friends route for M+J with a bit more depth

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
which ever girl/girls you like in this game, you get one maybe two scenes with them and then you have to wait months for the next update for just as little time.
Expanding on that, the problem with going steady with a girl in this game is that DPC has a limited amount of time to devote to each one in a given episode. The sheer size of the cast prevents multiple weighty interactions with *chosen girl*. Once monogamy is established I think you'll be lucky to get two meaningful scenes (sex or not) with your chosen main LI; although, you might technically fair better with the Maya/Josy threesome. Of course you'll probably have the option to cheat but you know that isn't going to end well for you.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Going to stop it there and just say that, of all the things that might happen in this next episode, this is right at the top for me.

Whether the MC went on the date with Jill or not, I really hope that this will happen for those on the path of pursuing her. Him saying it seems like it could be something of a foreshadowing, and even if he doesn't say it because he didn't have the date, it's still something he'd do if he felt like Jill was ignoring him and he wanted answers as to why. You can definitely imagine Jill seeing this as a really romantic gesture and it might be just enough to push her over the edge and make her finally jump his bones. :love:

Also hope that this would be something that happens without choice as well, because whether a player has made the MC pursue her or not, he's still going to want to know why she's been avoiding him, if she does start to do that in Ep 7.

This is right at the top for us and for a whole lot of people as well, I bet... Can't wait to see how Jill's path will develop, though I hope to see more of MC and Quinn in the next episode...

Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
I didn't find the link to of the latest Android or unofficial android Mega version can anyone give it to me???please!!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know the way to be the biggest DIK while also being with Maya and Josy?
Not possible.

Maybe there's a chance to be Neutral for the library scene and then take DIK decisions and barely qualify as permanent DIK the rest of the game, but I'm not sure it's possible,

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Expanding on that, the problem with going steady with a girl in this game is that DPC has a limited amount of time to devote to each one in a given episode. The sheer size of the cast prevents multiple weighty interactions with *chosen girl*. Once monogamy is established I think you'll be lucky to get two meaningful scenes (sex or not) with your chosen main LI; although, you might technically fair better with the Maya/Josy threesome. Of course you'll probably have the option to cheat but you know that isn't going to end well for you.
It's interesting when people that certain things aren't "going to end well" because the only reason we're really saying that is because of who the dev is. This game, it's story, and its various relationships could end well, or at least well-ish. There's plenty of scope for some raw emotions, heartbreak, drama, etc, but it needn't be all doom and gloom at the end and could have reasonably OK outcomes, but because it's this dev, people don't suspect that will happen.

Take that Jill/Josy friendship, for example. Each of them know that you've dated the other, yet they seem to be forming a genuine friendship despite the "threat" the other might pose. This could be written to work in a relatively OK way with either them making the MC choose but being somewhat OK if he doesn't choose them because they like the other girl as a friend. However, this being DPC, we're bracing for having out hearts pulled out through our ass by devastatingly upsetting the one that doesn't get chosen, and it's unfortunate that we often have such a cynical view of this game. :cry:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is right at the top for us and for a whole lot of people as well, I bet... Can't wait to see how Jill's path will develop, though I hope to see more of MC and Quinn in the next episode...
I agree with you on the latter and not the former... My interest in Jill has bottomed out with how naïve she seems to be. The sheltered rich beautiful woman trope is not of interest to me, also want to stay as far away from Mt Bella when it erupts.

Quinn I am curious to see what happens and if she will be able to get out of trouble (I doubt it, she gives me AL vibes). But I wonder if the MC can get more involved with her and help her or if she will drag him down too.

I forgot until I had to replay the game recently that the MC is telling this story from the future... I hope we get an extended "flash forward" epilogue.

It's interesting when people that certain things aren't "going to end well" because the only reason we're really saying that is because of who the dev is. This game, it's story, and its various relationships could end well, or at least well-ish. There's plenty of scope for some raw emotions, heartbreak, drama, etc, but it needn't be all doom and gloom at the end and could have reasonably OK outcomes, but because it's this dev, people don't suspect that will happen.

Take that Jill/Josy friendship, for example. Each of them know that you've dated the other, yet they seem to be forming a genuine friendship despite the "threat" the other might pose. This could be written to work in a relatively OK way with either them making the MC choose but being somewhat OK if he doesn't choose them because they like the other girl as a friend. However, this being DPC, we're bracing for having out hearts pulled out through our ass by devastatingly upsetting the one that doesn't get chosen, and it's unfortunate that we often have such a cynical view of this game. :cry:
Well, DPC fooled us once with his Shyamalan-esque twist... Not going to fool us again (we all hope).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Eh, I'm not sure it's that big a problem. I've played the game focusing on only one girls at a time and I think it works surprisingly well already. You usually only get one or two lewd scenes in an episode, but you also have a couple other interactions with the chosen LI, and you do still interact with the rest of that cast in non-lewd ways. As a bonus, it makes alternate runs more interesting.

If DPC starts to ramp down some of the side girl content as we get closer to the end, I think he'll be able to provide enough content to satisfy the individual paths. It won't be wall to wall sex, but I doubt most people who have made it this far in the game would expect that anyway. At the very least it would be preferable to more D&G fantasy sex just to pad the lewd count. :(

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I take pride in saying that my wife is 16 years older than me. Also, I've only dated a girl my own age once, all other dates were with older women.

*smiles*
Are you inclined to reveal your actual age given you've already asserted your spousal age gap? You've just piqued my curiosity, but you can leave me hanging if you feel I've overstepped.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Getting the error in giving the first English exam I am in version 6.1 Compressed one Please help
There's a known bug in the classes, try the Math 101 Bugfix in the OP.
how can i get josy & maya 100% scene?
You only get 100% if you didn't help Maya with her sexy scavenger hunt tasks in ep 3 (i.e. didn't already get hand/thigh job in ep 3). Maya will say there are still seven things on their list.

If you did help Maya in ep 3, then there are only three things left on the list, so you only do half the available scene.
I did the update patch from 0.5.2 > to 0.6.1 but it still shows the game version is 0.5.2 anyone knows why?
If your 0.5.2 is from here, then it's unpacked (has rpyc files in the game folder). The patch doesn't work on an unpacked game. You'll need to download the full 0.6.1
When he's early 30s, she'll hit 50. There's always the exception (as you've highlighted), and each to their own regarding what they want in a woman, but almost 20 years is too much in my book. o_O
Doubt that will be a concern, unlikely any of the LI relationships are destined to last 10+ years. These are surely just short-term college romances?

Nineteen year-olds might think they've met the love of their life every time other time they date someone, but less often proves true.

In the meantime MC would be crazy not to pursue a fling with the hot librarian, every growing boy needs a Mrs Robinson or three.

Last edited:

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
I dont think that i have the right to complain about that kind of thing because im not even a patreon but the D&D thing could have had half the renders and be the same as fun

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes