Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Nope, subject not closed. Riona is the best. And we can totally have NTR in this game. Even if it's put in by modding it in. That's the way the cookie crumbles!

A little late, isn't it? The comment was almost a year ago.
We already know that it's not Riona, it's Mel.
And no, you won't have these three acronyms here, DPC will never do that. You can go there and make your mod if you want lol
I'll go back to my eternal sleep. Nice talking to you.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

A little late, isn't it? The comment was almost a year ago.
We already know that it's not Riona, it's Mel.
And no, you won't have these three acronyms here, DPC will never do that. You can go there and make your mod if you want lol
I'll go back to my eternal sleep. Nice talking to you.
Hey, long time no see!

And it's probably not Mel either.

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
of the 5 main girls whose story are you looking forward to the most and why? be as detailed as you like, i've asked this question solely to discuss what possible future stories they could have.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
While Chad was on the phone talking with his lover Mel was on the gym's main room running. It's very unlikely that she was the one on the call.
Holy... It looks like we have a Sherlock here huh! :KEK:
But still, I think it is more likely that the DPC made a mistake there. If it is not her, the two conversations that lead us to believe that she is the lover are meaningless.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But still, I think it is more likely that the DPC made a mistake there. If it is not her, the two conversations that lead us to believe that she is the lover are meaningless.
I think Sarah and Mel know something, but it's not what it looks like. I still think he's gay and they know something about it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
of the 5 main girls whose story are you looking forward to the most and why? be as detailed as you like, i've asked this question solely to discuss what possible future stories they could have.
Sage - I want to know if she will really put the betrayal by Chad behind her and acknowledge that she wants to date the MC. She's been trying to keep the MC at arms length (dicks length?) but at the same time there has been more intimacy as they've continued to hang out. The fact that the MC was the person who took care of her while she was sick (if the player chose) speaks volumes to how their relationship (maybe only friendship though) has grown.

I also would like to see whether she starts thinking about staying around in town or her try to break it off with the MC because she realizes that she has more than fuck buddy feelings for him. Will be interested in seeing what DPC does. I honestly feel like he could have her be the "one that got away" since the MC is looking back at his life in college.

I wonder if DPC would consider having a College reunion as the epilogue?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Whether interested in her or not, I think most people would say Bella. We have an idea about the others already - M&J have a secret romance impeded by Maya's homophobic, uber-religious Dad, Sage is emotionally stunted due to her upbringing, Jill seems to lament her status and is a bit of a wallflower - but Bella has the mystery of the locked door and her absent husband that she still considers herself to be married to.

The others have fairly straightforward problems/stories, but Bella's is by far the most intriguing.

Reactions: ename144

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think Sarah and Mel know something, but it's not what it looks like. I still think he's gay and they know something about it.
I thought about it, but note that Mel is worried and makes Sarah promise to take care of her back. That is, they are not in the same boat, even though they know the same thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
Sage - I want to know if she will really put the betrayal by Chad behind her and acknowledge that she wants to date the MC. She's been trying to keep the MC at arms length (dicks length?) but at the same time there has been more intimacy as they've continued to hang out. The fact that the MC was the person who took care of her while she was sick (if the player chose) speaks volumes to how their relationship (maybe only friendship though) has grown.

I also would like to see whether she starts thinking about staying around in town or her try to break it off with the MC because she realizes that she has more than fuck buddy feelings for him. Will be interested in seeing what DPC does. I honestly feel like he could have her be the "one that got away" since the MC is looking back at his life in college.

Sage is kinda my favourite at this time so wouldn't want her to become the one that got away. I would love to see the friendship between sage and mc grow. Whom would you add as a 6th main girl if you had to?

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
Whether interested in her or not, I think most people would say Bella. We have an idea about the others already - M&J have a secret romance impeded by Maya's homophobic, uber-religious Dad, Sage is emotionally stunted due to her upbringing, Jill seems to lament her status and is a bit of a wallflower - but Bella has the mystery of the locked door and her absent husband that she still considers herself to be married to.

The others have fairly straightforward problems/stories, but Bella's is by far the most intriguing.
maybe there's an arc coming up where she becomes less emotionally stunted?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I doubt very much those conversations are meaningless even if they don't mean what we immediately think we mean. A strong vibe is that there is something between Chad and Troy and Mel knows something about it (possibly she's related to Troy but that's just a wild guess). Here are all my theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sage is kinda my favourite at this time so wouldn't want her to become the one that got away. I would love to see the friendship between sage and mc grow. Whom would you add as a 6th main girl if you had to?
Honestly was just trying to decide which of the "side girls" I liked the best. Besides Quinn (who I think the MC will get to know, maybe even have a bit of a thing with, and then she will end tragically) I like Riona a lot. She seems like someone who is caught up in Quinn's machinations (maybe she'll be the "ends tragically") and somewhat regrets it. But overall I would like to see Nicole (Envy) become more of a relationship. I could see the MC and Nicole finding each other to be irresistible

Reactions: johnny twosins

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage - I want to know if she will really put the betrayal by Chad behind her and acknowledge that she wants to date the MC.
I'm sure there's no question of that, she just needed an episode to come to terms with it (she's had that, now back to the lovin').

That's gotta be on the cards, better than an epilogue indicating who lives happily every after and who doesn't - they're all still young, so a reunion in 10 years would be less final.

Reactions: MrFriendly

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
Honestly was just trying to decide which of the "side girls" I liked the best. Besides Quinn (who I think the MC will get to know, maybe even have a bit of a thing with, and then she will end tragically) I like Riona a lot. She seems like someone who is caught up in Quinn's machinations (maybe she'll be the "ends tragically") and somewhat regrets it. But overall I would like to see Nicole (Envy) become more of a relationship. I could see the MC and Nicole finding each other to be irresistible
My picks would also be Quinn and Riona! Maybe they'll do something to make Jill's character more interesting as I do not find her story engaging enough compared to the other ones.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes