Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If you add Nicole as a 6th love interest, then you might as well add gonorrhea as the 7th because you don't have one without the other. She's hot, but you just know she's a petri dish of bacteria. It's only a game, but I still felt like I needed a cycle of antibiotics after that scene with her and Sandy.
That's funny, because generally girls who do this professionally are actually much more conscious about keeping their health than your garden variety sluts. Other than the obvious Arieth bomb, Quinn and her 'menu' girls are far more likely to have a VD than any of the girls in the strip club. Quinn especially doesn't seem very discerning, whereas Sage for example did it with MC somewhat because Chad had been rejecting her advances for a while.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
I doubt very much those conversations are meaningless even if they don't mean what we immediately think we mean. A strong vibe is that there is something between Chad and Troy and Mel knows something about it (possibly she's related to Troy but that's just a wild guess). Here are all my theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well finally some proper evidence to the homo chad theory

But even though sara and mel are basically cheap hookers and also possibly gay for each other ..... I dont think they have anything to achive by blackmailing chad ...... rather I think they are actually looking out for Sage....
no one wants to look back and regret wasting their college life on a doomed relationship and get broken self confidence and as a bonus get life long sexual hang ups
So they forced Chad break up with Sage without actually giving her all the details
Also they thought the timing was perfect as they could see the chemistry develop between Sage and MC

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
well finally some proper evidence to the homo chad theory

But even though sara and mel are basically cheap hookers and also possibly gay for each other ..... I dont think they have anything to achive by blackmailing chad ...... rather I think they are actually looking out for Sage....
no one wants to look back and regret wasting their college life on a doomed relationship and get broken self confidence and as a bonus get life long sexual hang ups
So they forced Chad break up with Sage without actually giving her all the details
Also they thought the timing was perfect as they could see the chemistry develop between Sage and MC
That's very possible and would make sense in real life if they were Sage's good friends, but I can't help believe this game would want to make things more dramatic than that.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I doubt very much those conversations are meaningless even if they don't mean what we immediately think we mean. A strong vibe is that there is something between Chad and Troy and Mel knows something about it (possibly she's related to Troy but that's just a wild guess). Here are all my theories:

Hey, sorry man. I couldn't remember who had posted that Mel sister theory and I missed the last line of your spoiler just now. I think that's a pretty solid theory.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Also, what you are saying is that we must believe it because that's what DPC wrote? I don't buy that. As I've stated before the burden is upon the author to make their story something that a reasonable person CAN believe, and on this DPC has failed miserably.
no, I'm not saying that.

I think it is a premise that has not been told to us but of which only clues have been given to us. I don't think it is fundamental to the story, the salient fact is that Maya's father was the decisive obstacle in their relationship, how he did it is not clear.

in the same way as the relationship between Neil and Linette's family is unclear, or why Rusty and Jill's date went wrong or what is in Bella and her husband's past. these are all stories that have been mentioned to us, with no real explanation. some maybe will be taken into consideration (that of Bella I would take it for granted) others could remain mere hints.

maybe in the next chapter there could be a flashback to this, but I don't think it essential.

the idea I got is that for Maya's father the problem is Josy (which in fact is the goal of the ultimatum to his daughter) and not the homosexuality itself. he probably considers that Josy has plagiarized his daughter and dragged her "into sin". so more than physically preventing his daughter from communicating with Josy (for me impossible nowadays), he prevented her psychologically, questioning their story, the sincerity of their feelings. this would also explain the harsh tone of their phone calls with Maya pressed by her father and Josy unable to answer Maya's expectations for her problems with college acceptance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel
Sep 8, 2020
I'm stuck at the point where you assign tasks to people to fix up the DIK mansion, this is what it shows: 1606548089578.png
Can I please have a fix to this? thx

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
By the way,
So far we keep the 4 episodes format per seasons.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A strong vibe is that there is something between Chad and Troy and Mel knows something about it (possibly she's related to Troy but that's just a wild guess). Here are all my theories:

But where do you fit in what happened with Chad hitting Troy and then stealing MC' guitar?
Yeah, I'd have to do a few backflips to justify they Troy black eye.
I think the simplest explanation (assuming we accept the Gay Chad theory)
Neither explanation is flawless, but I think both are more likely than the Mel scenario.
Seems like a risky assumption to make to me, Gay Chad theory still seems flimsy & conflicts with other elements in the game.

The evidence Chad is cheating at all is based on:
ep 1 after Sage & Chad argue said:
sa "I fucking found the panties in his gym bag!"
sa "And he told me that he bought them for me."
sa New panties don't reek of perfume.
ep2 Chad on phone in gym said:
ch "Mmm... You're such a tease, babe."
ch "You liked the new panties I got you?"
ch "I can't wait until I see you again..."
ch "I'm gonna bend you over and slide my wet fingers into you and fuck you so hard-"
To my mind this doesn't sound like a guy is involved with Chad, let alone Troy.

During the Chad/Sage breakup in Ep6, Chad seems genuinely surprised at the accusation he's cheating on Sage & denies it.

So I suspect the whole Chad cheating with someone (of any gender) is another one of DPCs red herrings, he's accumulating an entire shoal of them at this point.

Mel & Sarah obviously know about whatever is going on with Chad, but I don't feel any closer to knowing what that is now than at the end of ep5.

Jill Triss

Nov 22, 2020
Seems like a risky assumption to make to me, Gay Chad theory still seems flimsy & conflicts with other elements in the game.

During the Chad/Sage breakup in Ep6, Chad seems genuinely surprised at the accusation he's cheating on Sage & denies it.

So I suspect the whole Chad cheating with someone (of any gender) is another one of DPCs red herrings, he's accumulating an entire shoal of them at this point.

Mel & Sarah obviously know about whatever is going on with Chad, but I don't feel any closer to knowing what that is now than at the end of ep5.
I strongly believe Mel is the girl Chad has been fucking. She got that feary expression in her face when Sage got angry with Chad and with the girl he fucked

Reactions: Monetauro

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I agree with you

all the dialogues about Chad and his mistress suggest she is a woman

they are too weighed down by small clues gathered everywhere except where Chad's betrayal is mentioned

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree with you

all the dialogues about Chad and his mistress suggest she is a woman

they are too weighed down by small clues gathered everywhere except where Chad's betrayal is mentioned
You don't think Troy looks like the occasional cross dresser? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I strongly believe Mel is the girl Chad has been fucking. She got that feary expression in her face when Sage got angry with Chad and with the girl he fucked
What about how Mel's on the treadmill with Sarah at the gym next to the jocks while Chad is on the phone with his "side Chick"? Either DPC messed up, or that's a gaping hole in the Mel/Chad theory.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What about how Mel's on the treadmill with Sarah at the gym next to the jocks while Chad is on the phone with his "side Chick"? Either DPC messed up, or that's a gaping hole in the Mel/Chad theory.

actually she is on the treadmill when MC passes by, as she comes to the locker room and enters she might as well be elsewhere and the phone call with Chad has just begun

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes