shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
actually she is on the treadmill when MC passes by, as she comes to the locker room and enters she might as well be elsewhere and the phone call with Chad has just begun
Except he's already on the phone when Sage calls the MC, that's why the mc's headed over there in the first place.

Reactions: ename144

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
What about how Mel's on the treadmill with Sarah at the gym next to the jocks while Chad is on the phone with his "side Chick"? Either DPC messed up, or that's a gaping hole in the Mel/Chad theory.
Yeah, if Mel is the side chick, why is she on a treadmill and not in the locker room with Chad? Out of all the people in the gym, only Sarah is smart enough to figure out what's going on and she would know anyway

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What does an occcasional crossdresser look like?:oops::confused:
I was looking for a picture of Troy to post but I came across this instead, which has nothing to do with crossdressing and everything to do with solving the Tybalt blackmail issue (posted on this forum earlier this year - created Coriolan ) :

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Seems like a risky assumption to make to me, Gay Chad theory still seems flimsy & conflicts with other elements in the game.

The evidence Chad is cheating at all is based on:

To my mind this doesn't sound like a guy is involved with Chad, let alone Troy.

During the Chad/Sage breakup in Ep6, Chad seems genuinely surprised at the accusation he's cheating on Sage & denies it.

So I suspect the whole Chad cheating with someone (of any gender) is another one of DPCs red herrings, he's accumulating an entire shoal of them at this point.

Mel & Sarah obviously know about whatever is going on with Chad, but I don't feel any closer to knowing what that is now than at the end of ep5.
But we do know that Chad took a phone call from someone during his workout, something he would not do for Sage his girlfriend. We know it's unusual enough for the Alpha's to comment upon, and that they assume that it is Sage. We know that he is having phone sex with someone, we hear it. And we know that there were used panties in his gym bag. and we also know that the person he was speaking to was NOT Mel or Sarah or Arieth for that matter because they were present in the gym. Also Chad has to know that his phone sex is known, because Chad knows MC overheard him. This is pretty definitive proof that the event happened, so I don't see how it could be a false assumption, which is what a red herring is. Could you expound on your theory please?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She could just tell him that if he ever wants to see her again he can just fuck off and stop trying to control her. :mad: That should do the trick.

and I sincerely hope it goes like this

or Maya will remain locked up in her role as a damsel in distress, unable to handle any adversity

rj677

May 30, 2020
Sage - I want to know if she will really put the betrayal by Chad behind her and acknowledge that she wants to date the MC. She's been trying to keep the MC at arms length (dicks length?) but at the same time there has been more intimacy as they've continued to hang out. The fact that the MC was the person who took care of her while she was sick (if the player chose) speaks volumes to how their relationship (maybe only friendship though) has grown.
I think that its not a question if she Will put the betrayal behind her and acknowledge the MC, its more of a question of When that will happen. I think that could happen in the next episode, but it will depend on how much days the episode will advance. If ep7 goes another week, I think its possible we have a scene with Sage at the end.

I said only at the end of the episode because Im expecting Sage to hesitate and have doubts about moving the relationship forward with the MC. Because lets face it, my MC in a manwhore and she knows that. She will have doubts if the MC is "boyfriend material" and if she is good enough for the MC (because Chad broke her confidence in herself and her emotions).

Being a manwhore up until now shouldnt be a problem for her because we were just fuck buddies. After she says the magic words about a REAL relationship, my MC is putting a metaphorical chastity belt, giving her the key and retiring as the biggest manwhore B&R has ever seen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Won´t really workout because he would just fuck up Maya with the student loan ...

Think more MC & Josie will step up for her ... Maya self can´t do anything because she´s not strong enough for that ... Maybe she will say to him something too but only after MC & Josy ... the way he looked the shit we heard from him it wouldn´t wonder if they would go into fight mode MC and her Dad ... as brain damaged her Dad is bout that shes gay ... don´t see something half good happening there ....

We can only hope that Josy need a short toilet break before go in and MC & Maya go in alone, this way they could atleast sa that MC is her Boyfriend
Josy and MC can't do anything about the loan, Mc's inheritance doesn't seem like a big amount, so it can help her but it doesn't solve the problem

only Maya can make her father think, she can make him understand that so he is losing her regardless of Josy

but unfortunately for the drama there is likely to be a clash, perhaps even physical. if the father catches them in the room he is likely to attack Josy (who for him is responsible for Maya's "problem"), otherwise he will only act on Maya

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
She could just tell him that if he ever wants to see her again he can just fuck off and stop trying to control her. :mad: That should do the trick.
Trust me i'd love that but this is also the Dev who made AL lol both you and Josy have told her to stop listening to him so who knows

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes sure, but she has more people on her Side that could help her ... Dereck, Josy & MC

there can be 100, but the problem of the loan can only be solved by Maya and her father, all the others can only support Maya in dealing with it

but it's up to her

Reactions: DavDR

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Won´t really workout because he would just fuck up Maya with the student loan ...

Think more MC & Josie will step up for her ... Maya self can´t do anything because she´s not strong enough for that ... Maybe she will say to him something too but only after MC & Josy ... the way he looked the shit we heard from him it wouldn´t wonder if they would go into fight mode MC and her Dad ... as brain damaged her Dad is bout that shes gay ... don´t see something half good happening there ....

We can only hope that Josy need a short toilet break before go in and MC & Maya go in alone, this way they could atleast sa that MC is her Boyfriend
Depends on what her father is really like. Is he evil, like fuck a puppy in the ass while it cries kinda evil, or just overbearing and misguided due to religious beliefs.

Is he contemplating an honor killing, or does he truly believe homosexuality is wrong and he's trying to "save" Maya.

My guess is he is a typical, overbearing, bible thumping, narrow minded turd (no offence to anyone in to thumping bibles), and he's just doing what he he thinks will make his family wholesome.

He's definitely overstepped the mark of how involved he should be in his adult daughter's life (not the first parent to do that and he won't be the last), but would he be prepared to lose his daughter for life over this?

She should stand up to the fuck knuckle and if he refuses to release the funds (that he should have no control over in the first place), then she just flips him the bird, drops out of college, gets a job earning minimum wage, and shack up with some friends for a while. We've all been there...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think that its not a question if she Will put the betrayal behind her and acknowledge the MC, its more of a question of When that will happen. I think that could happen in the next episode, but it will depend on how much days the episode will advance. If ep7 goes another week, I think its possible we have a scene with Sage at the end.

I said only at the end of the episode because Im expecting Sage to hesitate and have doubts about moving the relationship forward with the MC. Because lets face it, my MC in a manwhore and she knows that. She will have doubts if the MC is "boyfriend material" and if she is good enough for the MC (because Chad broke her confidence in herself and her emotions).

Being a manwhore up until now shouldnt be a problem for her because we were just fuck buddies. After she says the magic words about a REAL relationship, my MC is putting a metaphorical chastity belt, giving her the key and retiring as the biggest manwhore B&R has ever seen.
It also depends on how long the next DnG game goes for. After the overwhelming support for the last game, it's likely that the episode will commence with the MC inviting Magnar and the gang over to the mc's new crib, and them campaigning for a week.

They'll order some pizza (could be a new pizza eating minigame where you have to trace the edges of the pizza with your cursor and if you don't go outside the lines you won't get any on your face but if you do get some on your face then Sally will ridicule you for being a messy eater).

After all that quality time (which will of course involved Maya, Josy and Jill, not to mention Magnar and Sally as well as a host of imaginary renders lining up for the mc to have imaginary sex with), there probably won't be much time for Sage. The MC can probably send her a text message to see if she's feeling better and then it's time for episode 8.

I'm so excited, I can't wait!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes